why in this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzad

i want to ask the moderator that why in this world, my requests to join brothers club is not being approved? and who has the right to join that club? ladies??????

i have msged the moderators but no reply.

If the management is that lazy, it has no rights to remain as management :mad:

ShyHijabi

If the management is that lazy, it has no rights to remain as management

Or get a severe deduction in their paychecks! Oh wait, they aren't paid, they volunteer their time even with family, work and other obligations.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
i want to ask the moderator that why in this world, my requests to join brothers club is not being approved? and who has the right to join that club? ladies??????

i have msged the moderators but no reply.

:salam2:
brother I will make sure they add u on ...be patient
not all the moderators are online all the time
It takes some time
And u dont have to say smth like this ,be polite...
We all working hard on this site ,have some patience

:wasalam:

Shahzad

wsalam

sorry for me bein harsh on u ppl. i know how hard u ppl work and how hard it is to maintain the web site.

Can i be of any help to u ppl as im web developer my self?

i have seen some of the moderators online but still my request not being approved.

@ShyHijabi: it takes just a click to allow or deny any person :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

I looked at your profile, you are already in the Brothers Club.

We are sorry if there was any anxiety from joining our exclusive club, as we know it is a lot nicer than the sister's club could ever be. . . . please do not take admin seriously here.

Wasalam

warda A

Sister
not fair

We are sorry if there was any anxiety from joining our exclusive club, as we know it is a lot nicer than the sister's club could ever be. . . . please do not take admin seriously here.

Wasalam

asalam aleikum mabsoot
it is not fair, you as the administrator being biased about the sisters club
it is nicer i bet than your brothers club
sisters where are you
are you going to let mabsoot get away with this?
and i do not want any lame excuses

warda A

Sister
sisters take action

asalam aleikum mabsoot
it is not fair, you as the administrator being biased about the sisters club
it is nicer i bet than your brothers club
sisters where are you
are you going to let mabsoot get away with this?
and i do not want any lame excuses

it is not fair sister i agree with you totally
and since the prophet did not preach about biasness, this being an islamic forum should not allow this.
please mabsoot i dont think you had a right to say that just to make him happy about joining the brothers club.
:blackhijab:
we sisters are proud of our forum and all that is within it

BintMuhammad

Staff member
and since the prophet did not preach about biasness, this being an islamic forum should not allow this.
please mabsoot i dont think you had a right to say that just to make him happy about joining the brothers club.

Sister, I'm sure bro Mabsoot didn't mean it :wink:

warda A

Sister
sorry about the above message being quoted by the same person but i am her sister Faiza619 quoting it

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
and since the prophet(PEACE BE UPON HIM) did not preach about biasness, this being an islamic forum should not allow this.

Sister we dont need this whole discussion on here
It was a joke ,please understand
And not make a huge deal out of it
Jazakallah khair

i have seen some of the moderators online but still my request not being approved.

not every moderator has permition to do it .So Im just asking everyone to be patient ...

:wasalam:

Shahzad

thanks to the moderators who have approved my request. That anxiety was due to the fact that i didnt expect that much delay for such a little thing. Perhaps u ppl need more moderators.

mabsoot nearly started WW3 :) thanks to ALLAH who has saved us from women ;)

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Sister warda A the brother is joking. And he is probably saying that because he knows that the sisters clubs is way cooler and nicer than brother club and he is probably afriad that the brother will come and join our cool club rather then their?... Right brother Mabsoot?.. Anyways, in TTTI we are all family sis and if it wasn't for brother Mabsoot we wouldn't been in this webiste.

Hey, brother Shahzad do you think you would have won if brother mabsoot started WWE?

Shahzad

its hard to win from girls , specially in talking :)
they talk like any thing. may ALLAH save us when they talk :)

Shahzad

Very funny...let me see.. could be because we are very opinionated and may be smarter than you guys :blackhijab:

here comes the attack.. girls might always think like that and make the curd of the other person's mind :)

ne way.. lets cut this off

warda A

Sister
Salams sister warda
like my brother mabsoot said he was sorry and he also said "please do not take admin seriously here" then why did you take him seriously?
is being mad or holding a grudge against mabsoot equal to not going to paradise?
no,nothing in this world and everything that is in it isn't equal to not going to paradise.So i ask you to please forgive mabsoot and myself if you find this post to be agressive.and again i apoligize for any rudeness
salams till next time inshallah ^_^

hello brothers
seems like everyone is trying to explain
i was just asking for fairness in the comment( brothers club is alot nicer than sisters club) that is what got me,as for the rest, i do not mind. i think joking is fine
but where is mabsoot?
he is really doing a good job for that i thank him and may ALLAH shower him with blessings.
and brother shazad
women are a social group, do u ever wonder why they have a bigger circle of friends and that they are always there to help one another, not just talking nonense. i hope you will benefit from that club

jazakallhu kheiran

warda A

Sister
THANK YOU

Sister warda A the brother is joking. And he is probably saying that because he knows that the sisters clubs is way cooler and nicer than brother club and he is probably afriad that the brother will come and join our cool club rather then their?... Right brother Mabsoot?.. Anyways, in TTTI we are all family sis and if it wasn't for brother Mabsoot we wouldn't been in this webiste.

Hey, brother Shahzad do you think you would have won if brother mabsoot started WWE?
asalam aleikum sister
thank you and sisters club is cool and i know brother mabsoot has done a wonderful job, looks like it is me now apologizing funny hah!this forum is very educative,informative
thanx

Shahzad

women are a social group, do u ever wonder why they have a bigger circle of friends and that they are always there to help one another, not just talking nonense. i hope you will benefit from that club

Sister Wardah.. i think u shud have said this for men rather than women. women usuallyu live in confined world as i have seen and they dont help each other that much as i have seen.

Long live men .. lol ;)

zuhra

salam aleykum brother maybe they can't help them but in my cantry they are very helpful.i will help every muslim sister
:hijabi:

Status
Not open for further replies.