Why Mohammad ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

siaf

Why Hazrat Mohammad married 12 year old girl? He could have made her his daughter.

Please clarify.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Why Hazrat Mohammad married 12 year old girl? He could have made her his daughter.

Please clarify.

Assalam alaykum

even u didn't start ur Question by greeting of Islam..n u didn't say the prophet Muhammed :)saw:)

i'll say to Brother in islam..as in ur profile

1st of All

ur saying in ur question “Hazrat Mohammad ” is an innovated expression which is best avoided, because for the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) this is an expression which is used only for him,There is scholarly consensus on this point, as was narrated by Ibn al-Qayyim in Jala’ al-Afhaam from Imam al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on them both)

2nd : our prophet Muhamned :saw: was Married mather of The believer "‘Aa’ishah " when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage with here when she was nine.....
‘Aa’ishah bint Abi Bakr al-Siddeeq (may Allaah be pleased with her)

The Prophet :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married her in Shawwaal of the tenth year of the Prophethood. Ibn Sa’d, 8/58-59. She herself said: “The Prophet :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cI was six years old, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3894; Muslim, 1422. Al-Bukhaari (5077) also narrated that the Messenger of Allaah :)saw:) (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not marry any virgin apart form her.

n check out these Articles

Here : The Young Marriage of 'Aa'ishah, The Mother of the Believers.

Here : The wives of the Prophet :)saw:), the Mothers of the Believers

and : The reason why the Prophet :)saw:) married ‘Aa’ishah despite the age difference

n theard colsed due to we have Already Discusse this Issue Before..
i leave u All in care of Allah

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.