Why the Hijab? Virtues of Hijab

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Here is beautiful little book about the Virtues of Hijab, according to the Quran and the sunnah.

Attachments

• The_Hijab_Why.pdf
    338 KB · Views: 330

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Thank you dear brother for sharing this great article about hijab,and virtous of hijab Mashallah.

May Allah reword you

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Creepy - I was searching TTI for such a thing only today myself.

I think many people, just do it according to how 'everyone else' is doing it, the problem being, what everyone is doing is not always the way its meant to be done.

I managed to find another source somewhere, but now have it all in one pdf - excellent :jazaak:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:ma: jazakallah for the beaftiful post :)
May Allah swt reward u for it!
And May Allah swt giv us all the tawfeeq to dress in the proper way
inshallah Ameen.
Take care
:wasalam:

ummu thany

sister in islam
Alhamdhulillah. finaly i understood about the real hijab thourgh this book. jazakkallahu khairan to br. mabsoot to introduce this book to our sisters in islam. this book is very nice to gift for the revert sisters. sister khula's story also very nice. may allah (swt) help al our sisters to enter to real hijab and protect from mimicking the kuffar insha allah. ameen
:tti_sister:

ummu thany

sister in islam
assalamu alaikkum
i posted the reply to this post about hijab but i could't see here. can any one tell why?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaikkum
i posted the reply to this post about hijab but i could't see here. can any one tell why?

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu ukhti,

That is because you are a new member and the posts dont show up automatically in the article sections...

inshaAllah khayr. Welcome sister and, I hope that you can stay with us, so that we can all benefit by having bigger and nicer community.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh