Why The Prophet Muhammad Married More Than One

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/English%20Article%20Pictures/p_80.gif[/imgleft]Why The Prophet Married More Than One This is a book about the Prophet Muhammad :saw: and his life as well as information about his marriages. By Ahmed Muhammad al Hawfy. The Prophet's life, background to polygamy and its tradition in different cultures such as the Romans, Babylonians etc.... as well as other Prophets mentioned in the Bible and Torah.

Right Click Save Target As...
Download Book

simpson

Asalamualaikum wr wb. Allahumma solli alaa muhammad wa alaa ali muhammad. Laailahailallah muhammadur rasulullah saw. Subhanallah waalhamdulillah waalaailahailaallah waallahuakbar.please correct me if i am wrong.please thank you. i have read the book of our prophet muhammad and all i can feel and know about our prophet is that . Rasulullah saw is a human angel and we all should follow what he has left for us to do...to hold on firmly to the Quran and sunnahKu.insyaAllah we are on our right path home to Allah swt. simple , clear and easy instructions subhanallah May Allah swt shower us all with his blessing and guide unite us all on the one and only track home... OUR QURAN AND THE LIFE STORY OF OUR PROPHET MUHAMMAD. SUNNAH KU. INSYAALLAH.