Serious Why this act of terrorism not covered in the media ?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
A man takes firearms and explosives to kill and harm 500 Muslim worshipers inside a Mosque in Dearborn, Michigan, and this is nowhere on the news.

Why this not covered in the media and classed as Terrorism? Talk about double standards.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh, brother.

Subhaanallaah! When was this?

I did some searching and the only similar stories I could find were these,
A crude pipe bomb exploded at the Islamic Center of Northeast Florida in Jacksonville, Florida. According to news reports, about 60 people were inside the mosque at the time of the blast. The firebomb caused minor damage to the building.
Lafayette in Louisiana. Located in a briefcase leaning against a fence near the Center, the device was deactivated safely by law enforcement.

Both incidents happened in 2010.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalam-o-alikum,

I am sorry I initially posted the Facebook video, which does not appear and play on TTI. Now I have found and posted the YouTube video which you can watch.

A friend of mine posted it on Facebook and I thought it is a new video. Now looking at the date on the YouTube this video is from 2011. So I am sorry about this confusion.

But still even I was unaware of this event/news because this was kept under the wraps by the local and world media. Why?

If a Muslim was caught then everyone all over the world would have known.

This is how western media operates. This is a shame.

And this is not the first time Mosques have been attacked in America. But as usual media has kept these attackes under wraps and so these news never became headline news and people don't know about them. For Example:

Joplin, Missouri Mosque Burnt to the Ground

A NYC Mosque Fire-Bombed - Jan. 2012

Wassalam.