:mad:
McCain Pastor Rod Parsley: America Founded to Destroy Islam

[yt]sCy2yMarPqI[/yt]

may Allah help us!
:salam2:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

:astag: I cant believe it or should I say I can believe it but do not want too. Us American muslims are just getting it stuck to us you know and muslims as a whole period.

For all you non muslims that are reading this I will tell you Islam does not teach violence. The proof is in the pudding. Let me tell you something everybody wants to be intelligent, right? Well listening to others without the knowledge for yourself is ignorant. To be intelligent you must seek the knowledge for yourself. Read the Quran I'm not saying convert even though I would like you to and it is better for you but just read it for yourself. The majority of the people trying to tell you what it teaches havent even read it. Does that make sense? Just to get you thinking Uh can you teach a class from a book you never read and throughly explain it or even understand it yourself? The answer is no. If you want to go against Islam please come with some educated facts and questions but leave the whole American terrorist act philospy behind. Develop your own opinion from the proof the Quran. It will answer your questions believe me.

Sorry if I went on and on but I felt the need. Now Jazak Allah Khair for this post! Choose your President wisely because we do not want ignorance as one of our presidents characteristics.

Salam

Amirah80