WHY????WHAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Why does my thread always get delete?????

is it something i hav done it stay on for like 2 hr then its gone..................lol

If you post something that is inappropriate the mods will delete it, but I think they will PM you as to why

samiha

---------
Staff member
Why does my thread always get delete?????

is it something i hav done it stay on for like 2 hr then its gone..................lol

:salam2:

It's a sister :)

Well anyways, i don't know what you mean. Only two of your threads have been deleted.

One a long time ago, since it was a repeat, another which I did right this moment because it was just spamming a website link. Neither of which are recent.

Here is a list of your threads: happy 2 b muslim

One thing I would suggest. PLease sis, try to find appropriate categories for all your threads. everything does not necessarily have to go in the New and Current Affairs section. This makes it very hard for a person to find things later on, and it doesn't correlate with the heading. I know it can be hard sometimes to find the right spot, but insha'allah just some advice for future notice.

THis is silly. If moderators delete your thread, they mostly send a PM along explaining why. If you still would like to make an inquiry about something, I ask that you PM the Mods instead of placing it on the Public Forum.

Basically, we didn't delete anything. If it is not posting, it may be a problem with your own computer or internet connection.

barakallahu feekum

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

THis is silly. If moderators delete your thread, they mostly send a PM along explaining why. If you still would like to make an inquiry about something, I ask that you PM the Mods instead of placing it on the Public Forum.

Basically, we didn't delete anything. If it is not posting, it may be a problem with your own computer or internet connection.

barakallahu feekum

wasalam

Sister plz , dont lock threads very fast. I hate that...!!!!!!!!!

I am disappointed with you sister samiha...

Look at how u express your words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At times , i felt , u were bias...WORSE didnt expect that from a 14 years old

samiha

---------
Staff member

Sorry for your disspointment, but i cannot do anything about it.

I hope everyone's seen the WEBSITE RULES ... insha'allah

If not, please do read them. Rules are not to be loved or hated for, but to keep order, balance, harmony, discipline, and peace.

As an FYI, I am not the only Mod, and i'm not the only one who locks threads... for the past week, i've locked three threads.

1) Utter Bid'ah rubbish
2) Getting off topic and becoming debate - yesterday
3) Sufi institute question - it was repeated, and on that there is no-tolerance rule on here, and i don't want people saying anything contradictory or weird.

Other threads have been closed by other Mods/Admin. One thread today I didn't close, even though it has my parting message on it because by the time i finished writing, it was already closed and it would have been silly to do anything otherwise. Have i explained myself enough? Or shall I continue?

If Users have questions then please PM the Moderators asking about something... rather then put it in Public Forum.

However I express my words is my concern, but barakallahu feek for your advice. May Allah forgive me for any wrong doings, or unintending offences.

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
I am disappointed with you sister samiha...

Look at how u express your words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At times , i felt , u were bias...WORSE didnt expect that from a 14 years old

ok this makes me sad everytime i look at it, and i've already had a bad day :SMILY23:

i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!

If i've offended anyone with my words please please from the deepest of my heart accept my apologies!

but can i say something? i'm dissapointed in myself too. More than all of you combined. i'm dissapointed that i waste so much time here, to no avail. i'm dissapointed that I can try my best and do my hardest to be equal and still be biased.

i'm frooting diss-appointed that i frooting am only 14 years old, and that i am having to read all this and justify myself.

what is expected of me? hmm... ha. expectations on TTI too? i loved this place BECAUSE i wasn't expected anything of here. i loved it because i could be who i was without being misunderstood. that i could be even taken seriously, because well, DISPITE what you may expect from a fourteen year old, the outside world does NOT and they don't listen to a fourteen year old. i try so hard to live to everyone's expectations that many times i haven't done what i myself think is better, and it seems when i do, of course i'm like that.

i'm dissapointed that i'm getting angry, and that i've still failed....... you brother, and anyone else who thinks the same way. i'm sorry, and you'll just have to trust me on that.

get used to it.

If you think its so easy, if you think it's so fun then go make your own website and post all your things. When you're here please... subhan'allah... i'm so tired of it all.

please follow the rules.

Adapted frm an AH comment: Go stick a carrot up your nose.

If you think its so easy, if you think it's so fun then go make your own website and post all your things. When you're here please... subhan'allah... i'm so tired of it all.

please follow the rules.

Now whats the propblem again. LOL
I should follow the rules ? Ladies first please !!!!!

samiha

---------
Staff member

Now whats the propblem again. LOL
I should follow the rules ? Ladies first please !!!!!

THE PROBLEM is that you are implying that this "2 hr dissappearance" is a common thing on TTI. WHICH it is NOT! We don't delete posts off the whim, and if they are gone, it usually has a reason why!

Tell me which rule i broke FIRST. I never said that you broke any, merely to follow them. Anything else you deduced is from, and of your own accord perhaps.

Ladies first huh? That that would be true and apply if perhaps men actually applied the codes of chivalry wouldn't it? ;) lol... :)

i'm not going to argue. i came to say one last time that i'm sorry if i offended anyone. And last if not least, i'm sorry right as of now also because well... yea, that AH comment was so not me and a bit OTT.

:wasalam:

I DONT LIKE THE WAY U TALK WITH ME.

ME AND GP HAD A LITTLE PROPLEM, WE STRAIGHTEND IT OUT, AND ARE COOL NOW. ALSO I THINK THINGS LIKE THAT LEAD TO BETTER GOALS AND A BETTER UNDERSTANDING THAN ALL THIS KISSES HERE KISSER THERE.

IT WAS BETWEEN ME AND HIM !!!!!!!!!! AND WE SOLVED IT IN A GOOD MANNER.

U AND OTHERS DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LABEL ME AS A
TROUBLEMAKER/DEVIL. U DONT KNOW ME; NOR MY INTENSIONS.

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME RIGHT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM ; JUST LIKE
EVERYBODY ELSE !!!!!!!!!!

IF U FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GET BANNED ; GO AHEAD AND BAN ME

THIS FORUM AINT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE, I JUST CAME HERE TO LEARN
AND HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
ok this makes me sad everytime i look at it, and i've already had a bad day :SMILY23:

i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!

If i've offended anyone with my words please please from the deepest of my heart accept my apologies!

but can i say something? i'm dissapointed in myself too. More than all of you combined. i'm dissapointed that i waste so much time here, to no avail. i'm dissapointed that I can try my best and do my hardest to be equal and still be biased.

i'm frooting diss-appointed that i frooting am only 14 years old, and that i am having to read all this and justify myself.

what is expected of me? hmm... ha. expectations on TTI too? i loved this place BECAUSE i wasn't expected anything of here. i loved it because i could be who i was without being misunderstood. that i could be even taken seriously, because well, DISPITE what you may expect from a fourteen year old, the outside world does NOT and they don't listen to a fourteen year old. i try so hard to live to everyone's expectations that many times i haven't done what i myself think is better, and it seems when i do, of course i'm like that.

i'm dissapointed that i'm getting angry, and that i've still failed....... you brother, and anyone else who thinks the same way. i'm sorry, and you'll just have to trust me on that.

Assalamualaikum sister,

i was dissappointed with because i was talking to a sister. U locked the thread when i havent even finish talking...Thats kind of rudee...and i got angry...because of that...

I couldnt PM u because i wasnt able to PM for abt 1 month( i think) and i was patient abt that.

When i read your reply , i admit i was wrong And i hope u forgive me .
Im sorry , im sorry , im sorry , im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. :SMILY23:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I ALSO HAVE THE SAME RIGHT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM ; JUST LIKE
EVERYBODY ELSE !!!!!!!!!!

IF U FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GET BANNED ; GO AHEAD AND BAN ME

THIS FORUM AINT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE, I JUST CAME HERE TO LEARN
AND HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM.

Akhi , u can always log off and leave..

Globalpeace

Banned
Between ME & YOU!

Asslamo Allaikum,

We haven’t solved anything!

You started to have a go at me IN PUBLIC VIEW for some bizarre reason, I have sent you my e-mail and Phone number; lets talk.

If the ISSUE is between ME & YOU (for whatever reason) WHY is it being played out in PUBLIC?

STOP ranting and START writing constructively and LET’S TALK!

The rest of the world is obviously NOT interested in YOUR COP SHOW!

Deleting the threads has NOTHING to do with our communication!

Its between ME & YOU! Bring it ON!

I DONT LIKE THE WAY U TALK WITH ME.

ME AND GP HAD A LITTLE PROPLEM, WE STRAIGHTEND IT OUT, AND ARE COOL NOW. ALSO I THINK THINGS LIKE THAT LEAD TO BETTER GOALS AND A BETTER UNDERSTANDING THAN ALL THIS KISSES HERE KISSER THERE.

IT WAS BETWEEN ME AND HIM !!!!!!!!!! AND WE SOLVED IT IN A GOOD MANNER.

U AND OTHERS DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LABEL ME AS A
TROUBLEMAKER/DEVIL. U DONT KNOW ME; NOR MY INTENSIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.