Why

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

I always ask my self this question ,why
why is it that Islam and muslims are always attacked daily by nonmuslims, mostly christians
even though i have seen hindus do the same to the extent of them burning the Quran ?
We muslims have not attached the bible nor have we said anything about their religion and about the prophet Eissa.
There are many different types of religion in the world but you only see islam being attached from all the four corners.
We love all the prophets and we believe in all the books so why don't they (non muslims) understand that?

Why is this happening and what can we do?
Do any of you have an explanation?

:wasalam:

sunnahwarrior

why is it that Islam and muslims are always attached daily by nonmuslims, mostly christians
even though i have seen hindus do the same to the extent of them burning the Quran ?
We muslims have not attached the bible nor have we said anything about their religion and about the prophet Eissa.
There are many different types of religion in the world but you only see islam being attached from all the four corners.
We love all the prophets and we believe in all the books so why don't they (non muslims) understand that?

do you mean attached = attacked?

If so the question will make sense to me..

ok the answer why is this happening because Allah 'azza wa jal has said in the Holy Qur'an about the 'attack' from Judaism and Christianity.

وَلَن تَرْضَى عَنكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلاَ النَّصَـرَى حَتَّى تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ

"Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad ) till you follow their religion."

So , the reason is that they want Islam people to join and follow what they practice.

About the question :why other religion ( HIndu, etc) is not attacked?

I think the missionary has also cater every religions, not only Islam.

But, we found that their attacks are very intense especially to Islam.

So my suggestion to me and to you is that we do study Islam and Sunnah Rasulullah sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

We study the verses, tafseer, and the hadeeth.

Remember ,
Studying Islam ( 'ilm ( Islamic knowledge) ) is compulsory for Moslemeen and Mosleemah ( men and women).

May Allah gives taqwa and blessings to us always.

Islamudeen

why is it that Islam and muslims are always attached daily by nonmuslims, mostly christians

I agree with the person above me...

This is our test. And our weapons are Ilm and patience.

warda A

Sister
Jazakallahu kheiran
I know these are tests but i was just asking because it is really unfair (i know ,the world isnt fair?)
am just rambling.
Those are the whys,

I

Ishaq Syua'ib

I like the sayings from who posted before me.

Because although to Muhammad Shalallahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam, Allahu 'Azza wa Jalla sent the last messages from Allah, which by that Risalah all the prophets are being defended and their teaching taught, the Kafirin still confident that Rasulullah copied the book of those before him.

Astonishingly, eventhough in Al Qur'an there are part of Shuhuf Ibrahim, Taurat, Zabur (Mazmur) and Injil and the way of life of all prophets, in Al Qur'an, there are no mistakes and contradiction.

The Christians as I saw on Television, always have this doubt which troubling them, but as soon as they asked these things to their priests and reverends, the priests and reverends quickly repose those arguments, and I saw that they (Christianity worshippers) became calmer after that. Which before they received this answers, they were in greatly intense doubt which troubled them.

The word being used by Al Qur'an is "darasta", it is translated in my Qur'an as "you forge the Qur'an".

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaah.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Sister to my lil knowledge and understanding in simple Islam is truth, teaches about rights and equality. and u can c people from every cornor coming towards Islam, making Islam fastest growing religion on the face of earth. As falsehood is to perish and truth will triumph. If we c the people who attack or spread heatred towards Islam are mostly leaders and the higher positions in the society. As they fear if people will turn towards Islam then their positions are in danger, they have to give rights and they cant oppress them. thats y they try there best to stop it it with there best. But whom Allahs help noone can harm him and to whom Allah harms noone can safe him. Rest Allah knows the best.

Allah hafiz.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister!

My answer will be short.

Islam does not appease anyone, but tells the truth boldly and those who feel threatened by the truth try to extinguish its light, not by fair reasoning, but by violence and aggression.

As islam is for the whole of humanity.
It calls on everybone, jew, chirstian, hindu etc to check the facts about their belief and look at it critically and calculate its consequences.
It challenges them not in a disrespectful and violent manner, but with a fair reasoning.

As a saying goes, the truth can be bitter sometimes.
When the apponents can't bear the power of brilliant argument that Quran presents, those who have prejudices and can't bear the truth opt for violent reaction.

Allah knows best

saif

Dear sister Warda,
In my understanding, there is one positive and one negative reason for this. First the positive reason: We muslims retain our islamic identity and culture which is based (mostly) on Islam. So we usually don't give up our languages, mostly marry among muslims and build mosques, which make us a kind of closed community. By doing that, we pose a threat to the non-muslim societies because we hardly accept any of their norms. People from other religions, say Hindus just change themselves according to the dominant culture, so they never pose a threat. I think, muslims have good reasons for doing that and I don't blame muslims for that.

The second reason, however, is a negative one and I do blame us muslims for that. In my opinion, we have failed to establish the moral authority on non muslims. If we believe, our religion is the best, then we must establish that we are also the best human beings on earth. Unfortunately this is not the case. We hardly forgive our own brothers, let alone the non muslims. We give the impression to the world, that human life has no value for us. Most of the time, our islam is confined to some rituals and beard and a certain kind of dress but on moral ground we are mostly far behind our fellow non muslim.

So if non muslims don't like us, we are partially responsible for that. As far as respecting other prophets and books is concerned you are right. But then, those books and personalities are not even so important to most of the non muslims. Most of them don't care how much we respect Jesus and how hindu teachings go against Jesus's message.

Regards,

Saif

epilogue

Sister in Islam
Assalamu alaikum

Unfortunately I think we have our head in the sand if we think Muslims don't attack Christianity and other faiths. Our record is not clean either, and respect is to a two way road in my opinion. The understanding among the ummah about respect and proper action toward non-Muslims is not uniform.

warda A

Sister

Jazakallahu khairan
your input has explained some of the reasons and i agree, we need to bridge the gap through our actions.
when the ummah is strong and we follow the aqeeda then we will be ok

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

Jazakallahu khairan
your input has explained some of the reasons and i agree, we need to bridge the gap through our actions.
when the ummah is strong and we follow the aqeeda then we will be ok

I agree that we have to worry about ourselves first, our aqeeda and amal ibada.

Who are we to worry, envy, jealous of the non-muslim if their ending will be in the Fire?

Subhanallah, certainly not us and Allah guide whoever He pleases.

Wallahualam

shichemlydia

salam

salam alikoum,
i share you the same thing sister, you know christians do not want to knwo the truth, i was trying on facebook to explain them what is islam and what is christianity, it was like speaking to the walls, i come up with verses from the bible that says, allah is one, the saviour is allah, mohamed is mentioned in the bible, and they kept debating......
allah actually told us in the quran, " even if you come to the people of the book with clear signs and evidences, they will never follow you qibla....."
wa salam alikoum