Why?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I have had doubts about posting this as much has already been said about but it is something that I must get out of my system.

I do not know why many people insist that music is halal when it is clearly not. I have seen many debates on this matter on TTI, yet some people refuse to acknowledge the proof that is shown to them.

In these cases, this refusal does not stem from ignorance but from something else; their love for music. They cannot bear the prospect of turning away from music so they try to convince themselves that it is halal despite the overwhelming evidence but they only decieve themselves.

When all is said and done, you should put your love of Allah and all that he ordains before your own desires and wishes. I do not want to start another massive debate on this but I just want people to think about it, that's all.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam..

Dear Brother..

We have any Doubts about it..it's Haraam..and by the evidence..form Quran and sunnah....

about Many Question about it..or even Hajjab..or and or..

Keep on ur mind ,,we have Newly Reverted to islam..Brothers & sister..

or even non muslim..looking for the Turth..

we should learn them..and give them the Evidence..Due to they didn't know it..

about
ignorance

SEE :Who are the ones who will be excused for ignorance about ‘aqeedah and matters of fiqh

thanks 4 ur time..

<wasalam>