whyyyyyyyy?

algerianmuslima

:SMILY176: :salam2: brothers and sisters i have question hop finding the answer here>>>>>>>>>.why FAJR time is difirent in the same city some mosques at 3:09 am and some at 2:22am wich one i should folow if i want to pray in the night(kiam alil)?>>>>>>>>wajazakum ALLAH khayer>>>>>>>>>>ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR:salah:

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Its because the sun moves across the earth and that it will be morning at an earlier time the further eas you are.

Prayer times are also dependant on the lie of the land too (no alot of people know this). If you are in a valley, the sun will go down at a much earlier time than if you were on top of a hill, therefore magrib will be alot earlier!!!!!

If you are talking about in the same city.....now thats a difficult one. It happens everywhere and I dont really know why. It just seems ludicrous why mosqus next door to each other start their prayer times sometimes 30 mins apart (not including the asr thing).

I feel the best thing to do is to follow your local masjid/ main masjid and not let it bother you too much, the ummah is totally weird sometimes!

:wasalam:

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum. Unfortunately the muslims are divided in various madhabs. We should all look at the larger picture, but alas we have our differences. Especially so in the UK. Any way as for the specific question the answer to that is that the Hanafis believe that Fajr should be performed just before shurook. They quote evidence from a tabayeen from the times of Hazrat Umer RA who has been quoted as saying that he performed fajr behind Hazrat Umer RA and when he came out of the masjid it was almost light. Somewthing like this any way.

I on the other hand prefer to follow the evidence from hadith, sunnah, and Qu'ran. The authentic evidence seems to support the argument that all fard salaat should be performed at the earliest, especially fajr and asr. Infact the Prophet SAW even said that there would be a time when people amongst you would unnecessarily delay asr. He said that you should in those times if u have to perform the fard at the earliest and then if u have to perform it again with the the rest of the community then do so again.

Arshad

Time of Slaat Or the Adhan??

Do you mean? ---Salaat or Adhan time???
Any way as one said the ummah are some times wierd.
If you can look around the world you will find strange things happening all the time.
Like In India Eid is never celeberated on the same day so much so that even in one city there are three different days, It is really pathetic that we muslims can't come to a single platform.
But never the less we are all together when Islam is at stake
Al-Humdullilah.
Smile and make a choice with the nearest and convenient Masjid

:SMILY176: :salam2: brothers and sisters i have question hop finding the answer here>>>>>>>>>.why FAJR time is difirent in the same city some mosques at 3:09 am and some at 2:22am wich one i should folow if i want to pray in the night(kiam alil)?>>>>>>>>wajazakum ALLAH khayer>>>>>>>>>>ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR:salah: