Brothers Wife In Jannah

tanwar1989

As Salaam Alyakum Brother & Sisters In Islam.

I want to ask one Question, regarding "Wife In Jannah"

My question is, A Muslim man who gets married in this world, is it compulsory that same women will be his wife in jannah . Or Allah will ask him to choose a women to whom he wants to be with in jannah.??

If a Married Man loves another women in this world but cant get marry with that women, is it possible to get that women in jannah if both man and women who loves each other but dint got married with each other, if they both enters in jannah will they get marry there?

Please if any one can give satisfy answer with the reference of authentic hadith, please reply on my post.

Precious Star

Dear Tanwar1989,

Jannah is a place nobody has been. In the Quran, it is described in metaphors only. We know that our souls will have companions, and we will be content. It is truly a place that we cannot imagine.
You are asking very specific questions about Jannah. You will know the answer once you get there. In the meantime, be assured that whatever you get in Jannah your soul will be pleased with it.

almuslim17

I think, cannot assure you, howver the Allah s.w.t. in the Quran says that you will get what you want and more. The other question is does she want you, and are you both pious enough. The last thing is you will probably get alot of wifes if your pioius woman, I dont think I can be sure of if you take all of them you will get your wife, as she has probably something to say of. In Sha Allah something good for you you will see in Jannah and be one of pious slaves of Allah s..w.t.