will u like me if i say...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

will u like if i request you and plead you to help me and once you help me, i become so different to you as if i never asked your help.

then again i come to you for help and request/plead you for another help. will you like me? will you like to help me again?

Quran: surah 010, verse 012: When trouble touches a man, he cries unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passes on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Subhana'Allah!

You know akhi, people in general hate it when others keep on asking for help. Like they think you are using them, if you only need ask of them when you need them and stuff----however, Allaah is NOT like that! He is the most beautiful <3

Alhamdulillah

And yet we're not thankful :(

muhammad sabri

Ihearislam is right mahsallah but remember that Allah swt also said that if we remember him in times of happiness He(swt) will remember us in the times of distress, so keep asking Allah(swt) for help in the tough times and invoke him even more during the happy times. :) Salam