wish

syeda

i have heard that in quran there is a verse which, if read thousand times, Allah will grant you a wish you make. is this true? if so can anyone tell me which verse it is and where can i find it in Quran... or if anyone can elaborate on this.. thank you very much...

sky_012

:salam2: sister

i'm not aware of this fact , but i just wanted to say i don't think the HOLY Quran is like a "magic" formula, of course and Astagfirullah if someone took it in a bad sense but it is the Divine book sent by Allah SWt to us humans to live a perfect or at least try to apply what is the perfect way of life in the light of what is prescripted in it and following the Sunnah, i think if we are sincere in our way to apply this way of life on our own lives and trust none but Only Allah SWT, He will sure help us in our prayers and make things easier for us , i don't think only reciting repetedly one aya just to make a wish come true underlines the REal power of the Holy Book and it's real importance as a divine Book , Which is a total blessing from Allah SWT for His creatures humans because if He Wanted he wouldn't have sent anythig to us and we would have to find Him by ourselves but He made thinds easier for us with the book and Sunnah , in fact He made everything clear

sorry for beeing too long :confused:

but i'm not an aknowledged person so people will better answer to you here

:wasalam:

syeda

i think you misunderstood.. its not like i want to make a magic wish come true.. but more like i want to pray to allah to help me with my troubles... i heard that in the quran theres a verse if u read and ask allah for ur troubles to get better it helps... thats all... i don't know if thats true that is why i asked here if anyone knows anything about it... thank you

talibulislam

insh'allah

well what u looking for,prophet muhammad saww recomended 2 rakat for every need,u can buy a books of suplication 4 different satuation & needs
may allah solve your problem insh'allah,make duah for us too jazakallahkhair

:salam2: Well Quran has the hidden name of Allah.One does not know which surah it is in . And they say whoever calls him with that name he answers. So get your quran out read it ;)

sky_012

i have heard that in quran there is a verse which, if read thousand times, Allah will grant you a wish you make. is this true? if so can anyone tell me which verse it is and where can i find it in Quran... or if anyone can elaborate on this.. thank you very much...

:salam2:

sorry sister , i think i misunderstood you , please forgive me :girl3:
now i understand what you meant

Jazak Allah Khair in advance for forgiving me

syeda

thank you sky_012... it is not ur fault... i did not explain it well enough... and yes i have heard about the hidden name in Quran... but unfortunately i do not know how to read arabic... is it ok to read it in english??? will it help?? and thank you everyone for wishing me well...

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
The Hidden Name in the Qur'an? Wouldn't the translators of the Qur'an mention it in their commentaries? Also, I thought the 100th name of God will be revealed to us in Heaven, Insha'Allah we'll get there.

ripefig

verse

Maybe you are referring to the verse of power (Ayat-ul-Kursi). I don't know about the thousand times thing, but this verse helped me personally on many occasions. Reciting the Quran on the whole is a great blessing, in fact 10 blessings for each letter. That is why we should try to learn to recite in Arabic.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Maybe you are referring to the verse of power (Ayat-ul-Kursi). I don't know about the thousand times thing, but this verse helped me personally on many occasions. Reciting the Quran on the whole is a great blessing, in fact 10 blessings for each letter. That is why we should try to learn to recite in Arabic.

10 blessings per letter? That is great! Can we just recite the Suwar ("Surahs") we know and not the whole Qur'an and still recieve 10 blessings per letter? Also, do you have any proof about this 10 blessings per letter thing (from the Hadith and Qur'an)?

ripefig

10 blessings per letter? That is great! Can we just recite the Suwar ("Surahs") we know and not the whole Qur'an and still recieve 10 blessings per letter? Also, do you have any proof about this 10 blessings per letter thing (from the Hadith and Qur'an)?

Sorry, that I can't give you the proof off my head. But there is place in the Quran where it says to the effect that with respect to rewards of reciting a word, that alif is a word, laam is a word and meem is a word. Insha Allah when I encounter it I will post it unless someone else helps me out:SMILY259: . As I remember the rewards of Quran recited in Salaat could be up to 25 instead of 10. Insha Allah I will still leave you a Hadith proving the rewards of reading Quran.

Abu Hurairah (RA) reported that the Apostle of Allah said: Does anyone of you like when he returns to his family , to find therin three fat big pregnant she-camels? "yes" we replied. He said: then three verses which anyone of you reads in his prayer are better than three fat she-camels

-Muslim

Also when we recite Quran in the early dawn (morning prayer) it is witnessed/attended by the angels (Sura 17 : V 78):SMILY259:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Thank you for the reply. The 10 letter thing isn't very important, as long as I know I'm pleasing Allah by reciting the Qur'an.