"With Patience comes Beautiful things"

Um Sumayyah

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi
Wabarakaatuh

All Praise to Allah Ta'ala for blessing me with the health and strength to be a part of your sevice to Allah Ta'ala.
I reside in Egypt but i'm originally from Tirnidad and Tobago. I just heard about your website and wanted to be a part of your service in helping myself firstly and others to become more aware of Islam and this beautiful way of life. May Allah Ta'ala bless you all in your endevours.Ameen

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuh

it's nice to meet you. I look forward to learning from your post.

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum wa rehmatullah,
Welcome to ttI and we hope that you find your stay beneficial insha'Allah.
Wassalaam

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif

Looking forward your posts.

May ALLAH (swt) keep us all on the right path.

:hearts:

shahada

reversion to Islam

:hijabi:May the peace of Allah(swt)be with you! I am a newly reverted sister and I look forward to meeting fellow muslim brothers and sisters in the true Faith. I live in the United States and made my shahada on July 4th, 2008.

albmuslim

we alaykum salam dear sister

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi
Wabarakaatuh

All Praise to Allah Ta'ala for blessing me with the health and strength to be a part of your sevice to Allah Ta'ala.
I reside in Egypt but i'm originally from Tirnidad and Tobago. I just heard about your website and wanted to be a part of your service in helping myself firstly and others to become more aware of Islam and this beautiful way of life. May Allah Ta'ala bless you all in your endevours.Ameen

welcome to this community, I wish you enjoy it. how is Tirnidad and Tobaco? looking forward reading your posts. may Allah Ta'ala bless you and gives you success in teaching Islam to others.
salam from Albania:SMILY206::

fada_all

wa alikom assalam

welcome sister here bt ur brothers and sisters .hope to enjoy ur stay here .don't hesitate in asking ny question we r ready to answer u insha allah .

wassalam alikom

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Welcome brother , I'm very proud that you're joined us in this beautiful website .
InshALL-LLAH you'll have a nice time here in TTI . Go ahead brother .
Selam alejkum