Woman after liberation

Woman after liberation
When Yousef and Michael finished eating their lunch, Yousef looked up and said to his friend:

Yousef: My dear Michael, you have showered me with arrows of criticism, and put my very civilization in the dock.

Michael: They aren't arrows or charges, my friend, but a dialogue and criticism aimed at reaching the truth, and I think we have come a long way in achieving the truth through these dialogues and the explanations associated with them. The other thing, in my defense, is that I am used to your tolerance and forbearance, did I annoy you with what I said earlier?!

Yousef: No, no, I wasn't annoyed, but I meant that in order to paint the full picture, we must tackle it from all its aspects, and compare the situations of women in our civilization and in yours. I think that our conversations earlier about women provide a considerable idea on the perception of the issue of women in the Islamic civilization. What remains for us now is to look at this issue from the perspective of your civilization too.

Michael (laughing): Here I am then, opening my chest for arrows and being put in the dock.

Yousef
(smiling): Why do we have to put ourselves in positions of combat? Our relationship should allow us to have a discussion that is cooperative, aiming at reaching the truth - as you've just mentioned.

Michael: I totally agree with you. Where would you like to begin?

Yousef:
I think that the first issue that should be addressed is the status of women found in the references present in the culture.

Michael:
The perception of women and how to treat them varies depending on how individuals view them and on their assessment of women depending on where these individuals were brought up, their culture and their education. The issue here isn't the place of women in this book or even that reference.

Yousef: True, but we, at the same time, can't ignore references which form the culture of this individual and his values, and affect his views and perceptions. And when I say references, I don't mean just books or scientific references, but also everything that may affect the formation of the consciousness of an individual and his culture. Some old folk tales and legends might form a part of these references that take the form of folklore, as well as proverbs and wise sayings that are taken from the stock of the collective unconscious to mold the individual conscious. In this way, references, in turn, affect their upbringing and education.

Michael:
I think that the statuses of women and the perception of them do not differ that much in the Holy scriptures. In our holy book, the status is very similar to that of your Qur'an. This perception is summarized in: How women were created, that they were created from man, and that they were the cause of the first sin and being driven out of Paradise, as well as their social position and responsibility.

to continued click here.The Woman who is a Queen

if you want to be happy click here. happiness