Words Of Wisdom

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
"Do not complain why Allah does not grant our duas (Prayers) immediately, rather thank Allah that He does not punish us immediately for our Sins."

(Please feel free to quote words of wisdom)

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
"Relationship between husband and wife is like the relationship between the hand and the eye.

If the hand gets hurt, the eye cries, and if the eye cries the hand wipes its tears."

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
✦-THE BEST EXAM-✦

When we are in Examination Rooms;
► We are not allowed to COPY or CHEAT from others,
► We are not allowed to open a book when we FORGET,
► We are not allowed to HELP anyone else to pass the Exam!

✦-How Easy is the EXAM from Allah-✦

► We are totally Allowed to COPY the Righteous and the Pious,
► We always have the BOOK {QUR'AN} to open when we FORGET,
► We are even Encouraged to HELP others in this EXAM...and by doing so we get bonus points too [reward similar to theirs]!!!

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
‎"Some people have the disease of criticizing all the time. They forget the good about others and only mention their faults. They are like flies that avoid the good and pure places and land on the bad and wounds. This is because of the evil within the self and the spoiled nature." [Ibn Taymiyaah]

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
5 Tricks of shaytaan:

“keep enjoying, life is long, you can repent later!”

”oh, you have too many sins. Allah will not forgive you, keep doing sins!”

”you are young, have some fun!”

”everybody’s doing it. don’t be extremist. spice up your life!”

”don’t remain cool during anger, patience is for cowards!”

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
ALLAH does everything without the help of the entire creation, while the entire creation can do nothing without the help of ALLAH.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
"The beauty about learning to speak another language is that you have to think before you speak. The tongue, a muscle has no bones, but it has the ability to do so much damage. The tongue like a sharp knife...Kills without drawing blood."

[Ustaadh Abo Rumaysah]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
mashallah!!very beautiful pearls of wisdom,above all that about the hand and the eye...it's so true...let me know:did you write them by yourself,or did you post them from a writer.Can I too post some pearls of wisdom from my own hand and mind or not??I'd have som ones to post here...P.S.:thanks for having changed your signature"freemixing is haram etc. etc.".:wasalam:

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
mashallah!!very beautiful pearls of wisdom,above all that about the hand and the eye...it's so true...let me know:did you write them by yourself,or did you post them from a writer.

Got them from all over the place (online)...

Can I too post some pearls of wisdom from my own hand and mind or not??I'd have som ones to post here...

Yes anyone can post words of wisdom here (thats what i was expecting ppl to do inshaaAllaah).

Everyone butt in inshaaAllaah...

xAllahKnowsBestx

I like the one about the exam. Anyways..

“Leave the world to those who hanker after it, as they leave the Afterlife to its seekers. And be in this world as the bee: it eats only good, produces only good, and when it rests upon anything it neither ruins it nor deflowers it.” - Ibn Qayyim.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
"A calamity that makes you turn to Allah is better for you than a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah."

[Ibn Taymiyyah]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
"The real wisdom is the awareness of the own self-Being and the acceptance of all what it's obliged to suffer and enjoy"...(Hayat84)

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone.
An hour to like someone.
And a day to love someone.
But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

strive-may-i

Author / Source of quote of wisdom

Post words of Wisdom , thats excellent... But please append the name of person or source from where you picked it. Even if its your own, dont hesitate sign it....

Regards

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Hasan Al-Basree said:

“O Son of Adam! Walk on the earth with your feet as long as you wish, for it shall soon be your grave.

You have not ceased to subtract from your life span since you came from your mothers’ womb.”​

[Al-Hilyah, 2/155]