WorldWar3?

Gordon

With what is happening in Gaza-Israel, is it by any chance be the start of WW3? I could be wrong. I would like to know, if somebody could help?

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

I don't think so....

The Muslims do not have the resources or the weapons to get involved in something like "world war III".

If anything, what is happening in Gaza will change the political situation in the middle east. If there is some type of revolution that were to happen in the MENA countries, I think one would consider the situation in Gaza as the 'seed' so to speak...

:wasalam:

Gordon

Thanks for replying. As a none religist person, and I am also enjoy watching the live cam from Gaza. I thought that I should atleast ask the Muslims in a forum about it.

How can the Muslims do not have the 'resources' and/or the 'weapons' for something like a "world war III"? The world is soon near for a global war, and how would the Muslims defend themselves. Just wondering.

I don't think so....

The Muslims do not have the resources or the weapons to get involved in something like "world war III".

If anything, what is happening in Gaza will change the political situation in the middle east. If there is some type of revolution that were to happen in the MENA countries, I think one would consider the situation in Gaza as the 'seed' so to speak...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Thanks for replying. As a none religist person, and I am also enjoy watching the live cam from Gaza. I thought that I should atleast ask the Muslims in a forum about it.

How can the Muslims do not have the 'resources' and/or the 'weapons' for something like a "world war III"? The world is soon near for a global war, and how would the Muslims defend themselves. Just wondering.

Yes, we are ill prepared for war, no WMD or an arsenal like Israel.

But we believe in Allah. During war of Badr, our Prophet's batallion consist only about 313 warriors while the enemy led by Abu Jahal was with 1000 men. The moslem men was mostly unarmed (not all had swords). But they fought the war with camel's bones and defeated the enemy with Allah's help.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

So youre a non religious person (Im assuming athiest) and you believe there will be a war between Islaam and the rest of the world 'soon' and you've come to ask how we will possibly survive attack and prevent ourselves being annihilated?

How very audacious of you.

Gordon

So youre a non religious person (Im assuming athiest) and you believe there will be a war between Islaam and the rest of the world 'soon' and you've come to ask how we will possibly survive attack and prevent ourselves being annihilated?

How very audacious of you.

(Im gonna have to search for the meaning of that word)

I am not a 'athiest'. I do belive in a higher power, because of my 'personal experience'. I just thought that how the world is going, as a 'outsider'. I thought the 'global war' would somehow start with Israel and/or Gaza. I came to the site to ask the Muslims, how and when and that. I have always seen what I have seen in the news-local media. I thought that I can better understand the whole situation talking to the muslims about the whole thing.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

I am not a 'athiest'. I do belive in a higher power, because of my 'personal experience'. I just thought that how the world is going, as a 'outsider'. I thought the 'global war' would somehow start with Israel and/or Gaza. I came to the site to ask the Muslims, how and when and that. I have always seen what I have seen in the news-local media. I thought that I can better understand the whole situation talking to the muslims about the whole thing.

Okay, excuse my abruptness, hope others can help you out.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Well if you're curious about the current situation in Gaza you can go to http://english.aljazeera.net/ to be up to date on it.
To understand the situation from a broader perspective I would advise you to study the origin of the conflict in Palestine.

You can also browse through all the threads concerning Gaza (I hope you don't mind politics and emotions together ;) )

If you like reading try "Beyond Chuzpatz" by Norman Finklestein. (former Jewish Professer of Depaul University).
If you prefer articles you can try the following.

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/
http://www.avnery-news.co.il/
www.chomsky.info
www.counterpunch.com

Saalam

Sister al-fajr, You're so frank. :lol:
I think you and Sister Sarah have that in common.

Wasalam

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

As of currently no Muslim country is capable of defending itself militarily against any established power.
In my opinion if there is to be a world war III (I highly doubt it) anytime soon, the Muslim lands would probably be the battlefield and they would merely be playing their roles as 'actors' in a theater created by established power to further their agendas (whatever those agendas may be).

Pakistan is perhaps an exception to this, however their deterrence capability is limited against established power like USA,France, Russia, UK.

There are so many things to take into consideration so I don't really like dwelling on these hypothetical scenarios. Who are the major players? Who will trigger the conflict? Will the Muslims be united? Who will they fight? Will they side with Americans (as they are currently)? Will they side with foreign powers other than USA?...

All these are hypothetical, and since none of us have the knowledge of unseen I don't think we would be good at making 'predictions'. I mean we can write a book about this subject and still get nowhere.

Allah knows best.

arshadali326

in fact israel is looking for greater israel. and they r trying to build 2nd temple at the place of ALAQSA. what zionist beleive that unless they don't build temple, their MASAIAH, (but our beleive DAJJAL) wont appear. zionist now preparing stage to make their dream come true. according to our beleive, there would be a big war called hermajadoon (armegadon) is just round the corner. so all my muslim bros and sis just prepare urself to come for jihad. ALLAH-O-AKBAR