Would you do it for $/£?

SpangledStarz

:salam2:
This is an interesting game to see how greedy you guys are!

For example, I start off saying something like: Would you jump in a bath of live cockroaches and stay in for 10 minutes for 10,000 bucks?
And you have to say whether you would do it or not!
First one is:

Would you write 10000000 lines of: "I love maths so much it is not even funny and I mean it and I love it so much I am spending my time writing this" in your spare time for 1,000,000 bucks? While having custard pies thrown at you?

Younus

I am not greedy, so I won't do something just to recieve bucks !

Allah knows best.

maria_

muslims RocK
noooooo i would never do that
would you not take a shower for 1 week if you were to be given 50$ each day for the week lol

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I would've done those things too, I probably would've rather have done the backtub full of cockroaches, except there are some things that your gonna have to give me:

1.Goggles so that their mites and fleas don't go into my eyes. Ouch!

2.Soemthing that covers up my nose, I don't want to breath in thier mites or accidently blow a cockroach into my nose. Ew!

3.Something tp cover up my mouth. I especially don't one of those in my mouth or crwling all over my lips, I would've been brushing my teeth and cleaning my mouth so much that I'd be ripping the skin off.

4.You've got to give me some decent amount of soap and bodywash, (oh yeah and shampoo) so that I could clean off all the fleas and mites from the cockroaches, and if you don't want to give me a lot of shampoo (I'd prefer this more too), then get me a razr so I can shave off all the hair on my head (I've got a lot of it).

So yeach, that's what I'd do. I'd rather do that than write "I Love Math!" even ONE HUNDRED times, or even 10 times cause I ahte Math, and I HATE school! I'd prefer going to a Madrashah. :D

Oh and by the way, I'm not greedy, I'd use that money in the way that pleases Allah, AND THAT'S gonna be GREAT for me!

If I had that much money I'd be able to get the EFFING HELL out of my damn house, yo I hate it in here. Especially beacuse of my *!*!*!*!IN FATHER!

Man with that money I'd be able to go to Kuwait, become a Hafez and be the honorable student of Sheikh MEshary Al Afasy, and then after that I'm living a life

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
If I had that much money I'd be able to get the EFFING HELL out of my damn house, yo I hate it in here. Especially beacuse of my *!*!*!*!IN FATHER!

Man with that money I'd be able to go to Kuwait, become a Hafez and be the honorable student of Sheikh MEshary Al Afasy, and then after that I'm living a life of my own.

Man I'm DAMN PISSED OFF NOW (not beacuse of your post bro/sis), but because of my *!*!*!*!in home!

Gosh yo I wish my father in Hell, Ameen!

Damn idiot ruined my life!

I hope the moderators do you a favour and delete your/these posts brother.

[yt]tikCBAt3up8[/yt]

:wasalam:

muhsinah

SubhanAllah, brother, patience is the key. No matter what your parent(s) do to you, they are still your parents and are entitled to maximum respect. Allah (SWT) told us to obey Him and obey our parents and never say"uff" to them. When you think about it...not even say "uff"...the slightest show of disrespect is totally forbidden. I get scared sometimes that I may have overstepped my bounds in dealing with my parents. May Allah forgive us all and guide us to the Truth.

Besides, I wouldn't wish to enter Hell and wouldn't wish it for most people either...especially not my parents. I wouldn't wish it on even strangers who wrong me and are unrepentant about it not to mention the people who conceived me, raised me, fed me, paid my school fees, etc. And even if they did wrong me, I would forgive them hoping that Allah forgives some of my sins too.

Just keep in mind that the strongest person is he who can control his anger. And it's mentioned in the Qur'an (can't find the exact verse at the moment) that Allah is with the Saabiroon (those who are patient). Don't let Shaytan rile you or get the better of you.

Sauda17

I second that sister Isra,

Thought some of the debates in the lounge were bad... this is another level....

maria_

muslims RocK
it was a nice game.. i was looking 4ward to see da answers.. lol

untill.........................:(

yaa me too...
but hey y dont ya answer my questin and continue the game........

would you not take a shower for 1 week if you were to be given 50$ each day for the week lol

muhsinah

MashaAllah, Isra. That was an inspiring clip; a very good reminder. jazakillahu khayran for sharing.

muhsinah

I could...maybe! As long as I stay in an air-conditioned room 24/7, dont't get too close to people, and the money goes up to like $250 or $500 per day.

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah

Man with that money I'd be able to go to Kuwait, become a Hafez and be the honorable student of Sheikh MEshary Al Afasy, and then after that I'm living a life of my own.

Man I'm DAMN PISSED OFF NOW (not beacuse of your post bro/sis), but because of my *!*!*!*!in home!

Gosh yo I wish my father in Hell, Ameen!

Damn idiot ruined my life!

Sorry 2 break da game buh this post is 222 badd....! Have patience bro n everyfin' will turn out ok soon, Inshallah... x

habib786

himm i wud if its on the junk yard... ha ha ha..

would u cut off someones hair while walking on the streets for $5.... lolol

OsMaN_93

Here to help
yaa.. if i was desperate 4 money.. yup

and then run like hell :tantrum1:.. if they wer older than me loooooooooooll

would you let me POKE you in the eye for 20 $ ?? looooooool

web_knight

spread the peace
don't lose hope

SubhanAllah, brother, patience is the key. No matter what your parent(s) do to you, they are still your parents and are entitled to maximum respect. Allah (SWT) told us to obey Him and obey our parents and never say"uff" to them. When you think about it...not even say "uff"...the slightest show of disrespect is totally forbidden. I get scared sometimes that I may have overstepped my bounds in dealing with my parents. May Allah forgive us all and guide us to the Truth.

Besides, I wouldn't wish to enter Hell and wouldn't wish it for most people either...especially not my parents. I wouldn't wish it on even strangers who wrong me and are unrepentant about it not to mention the people who conceived me, raised me, fed me, paid my school fees, etc. And even if they did wrong me, I would forgive them hoping that Allah forgives some of my sins too.

Just keep in mind that the strongest person is he who can control his anger. And it's mentioned in the Qur'an (can't find the exact verse at the moment) that Allah is with the Saabiroon (those who are patient). Don't let Shaytan rile you or get the better of you.

I utterly confirm what sister Muhsina said
I wish you read that again and concentrate deeply.