would you marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahdi

would you marry a muslim bro/sis who is from other contenent i mean other place like asia africa america.?
pleae be honest.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

in my heart i would. it's just that i'm afraid someone will only be marrying me for my US citizenship. it happens a lot. i just can't deal with embarassment like that.

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
thats a strange question
As long as the person is muslim,why do u have to care what race he or she is
Islam is for all people and races

waaleikum salam

rizzumd

Your brother
Sure. Infact I would like to marry some one from different continent, just to prove Islam is universal religion. But whatever Allah plans that happen.
As long as both follow Islam, I dont think there will be any problem in doing that.

Mariam B.

I'm from the USA and my husband is from Algeria. We actually met away from both of our home countries in Spain and were married just four months ago. (Maybe still in the honeymoon stage.) There are often times when our "home" cultures clash, but we are both aware that there are going to be differences, and at times disagreements (there are in all relationships). I think the most important thing for us is understanding. I wouldn't change him for anyone else I've met at home or abroad.

B.H.

I am an American and admit I have to struggle against a rather racist upbringing I had.

I know, rationally speaking, that no one one race is better than any other whether white, black, or yellow ect. However, I was raised in a family that either thought black people were "less than" or at least preferred to not be around black people and somtimes Satan whispers these thoughts into my mind. I have to be careful to not listen.

It is such a shame that people are racist.

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum

why not, that is islam. We dont care about nationality. My wife is somalian and i am bosnian.

assalamu alaykum

galadari

salaam,
well i think i have a long time left to get married, but sometimes i have few arguements wid my mom, cos i always tell her dat i wanna marry some whus not form country and she says no lol.......... well i dnt have ne prob to marry ne one whether shes black,asian,or white or someone from far east but she must be a muslim or should convert into islam before gettin married.

syarah

it's written in Qur'an, Allah created us as many races and that's we are created to know each other,,, of course a moslem will marry you ^_^

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Islam transcends race, colour, nationality and creed. When push comes to shove, it's all about Iman (faith), though many won't see it that way.

wasalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
I definitely would.....and will Insha Allaah. Indeed, it is the Deen and the Manners that is important.

dianne

Salam,

The matters we need to accept the fate of Allah swt,the person who is our husband/wife is already written in Lauh Mahfuz, according to our fate,accept the lost and accept the facts.it depends on us to tawakkal to Allah swt.

Just like our Rasul (saw) said -

No bodys can reject the facts of Allah except doa & the good deeds.
(TIrmIzi)

Wassalam

huda2

would u marry

First Im new to the web, and asalama aleikum u all.

Mansha allah who ever posted this subject was good one mansha allaah. Islam doesnt teach us which nationality u should marry, so Its all abt the good characterand how practice muslim he/she is and how u get a long with him/her.
To me I would prefer different nationality than mine coz I would learn some thing different and probably would give me more knowledge but allah knows best.

muharram23

Staff member
aaand Manners. Unfortunately, there are those who have the Deen but lack manners.

i agree sister,
in one hadith something like this the prophet s.v.a. said , that if a man comes with whose deen and akhlaq (manners) ur happy with, then let him marry ur daughter, otherwise there will be fitna on this world. Wallahu alem. If anyone has the hadith please put it under my answer.

barakallahu feek.

muharram

Status
Not open for further replies.