WUDHU AND PRAYER QUESTIONS (2)

lightofnur

Assalammualaikum all.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules creating a thread like this here, because initially I posted some questions at my old thread which I activated by my current post, here: (http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72536)
However, because I didn't get any answers, I made a new thread. Here's what I posted last, and hope to be answered:

I didn't add any posts to this thread as most of my doubts were answered here, Alhamdulillah. For the most part, a lot of insecurities were cured and I can't be thankful enough to Allah, and then to the people who have replied on this thread for helping me remove the "severe" part from my OCD. The last post seemed ages ago, but I do hope anyone is still ready to reply to a few new questions popping up, especially brother Thariq2005 if possible. He has been such an immense help, Alhamdulillah.

See, for a long time I thought that in wudhu, as long as we put water over the limbs, etc. and rub, it was enough. Note, though, that my perception was that I stood at the sink, let water slide over my hands and fingers till the elbows, and as for the remaining parts of the hand till elbow not affected/hit by the water, I would simply pass my wet hand with the remaining moisture from the hand over those parts and consider those previously unaffected parts now "washed". Another example. Let's say I'm washing my face. I cup water into both my hands and splash over my face. Of course, we must do it in a way that doesn't wet our clothes, preferably, right? Especially in public. So I still take a cupful of water, but in a moderate, not overflown amount, and put it on my face. That first splash as it hits my forehead (and a few other parts of the face that it manages to on the first splash, of course), is bound not to get my whole face "washed"; but in my old perception, I thought what was enough was to just pass as much of that one cupful water as I could manage from the top of my head till the chin, and then from one earlobe to the other. Some parts would be unaffected, and not considered a "wash", right? But I would just pass the remaining moisture over my face with my hand.

My problem started when I realized I was not giving myself a proper "wash", as the definition of "wash" is considered to be this, as I will take from websites:

"And he (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The Muslims are unanimously agreed that the water that is acceptable in wudoo’ and ghusl is not a specific amount; rather a little or a lot may suffice if the condition of washing is met, which is that the water should flow over the parts of the body.

End quote from Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 2/20

Al-Bahooti (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Proper washing means making the water reach all of the part of the body being washed, so that it flows over it; it is not sufficient just to wipe it.

End quote from Daqaa’iq Ooli an-Nuha, 1/88

To sum up: in order for wudoo’ to be valid, the water must flow over the part of the body in question – apart from the head. But if the water does not flow on the part of the body, and he merely transfers what is left on his hand of water, then that is wiping, in which case his wudoo’ is not valid.

And Allah knows best."

(http://islamqa.info/en/ref/164975)

"Washing one's face is accomplished by allowing water to flow over the entire face. It is not a condition that the water actually drip from the washed skin. However, mere contact with moisture is not sufficient."

(http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=4721&CATE=342)

"A complete washing occurs when the entire limb (or body part) is covered in water, even if not all at once, and even if it takes many attempts. For example, if Zayd needs to scoop water to his face three times before all of it is washed, then he has just completed a single washing. In order to fulfill the sunna of washing his face three times, he needs to be confident that he covered his entire face in water two more times, even if it requires him to lift water to his face more than two times."

Now, my intention is not to confuse other people, but to correct my understanding of this matter, in case I'm wrong. These are my direct questions, since I still don't fully get the above explanations:

1)Does taking water into our hands and wiping it across the parts needed to be washed in wudu' permissible, or must we wash the needed parts in flowing water/ water enough to seep through? Referring to the above definition, what does "flow" mean? Does this mean putting water over the face, and it drips to all parts of the face?

2)In a setting like a sink, how is this possible to do, and how must we do this, in say, 3 minutes (Maximum 5 minutes, still preferred 3 minutes due to busy lifestyle)? This problem has been making my wudhu 10 minutes, and only by washing my limbs once, according to the above definition. It's very time consuming, and very saddening to have had to cut down the sunnahs of wudhu simply to fulfill the requirement of "washing", which STILL takes 10 minutes and gets my clothes really wet enough that I can't walk into public without getting myself dried first. Can anyone give a practical way of doing a quick and proper wudhu in the setting of a sink? I get so upset and sad to the point of tears sometimes when I see people praying all the prayers they wish and need to, and managing to, while I struggle doing my wudhu', then stumble over my prayers simply to be able to perform my prayers at all before urgent business comes up.

3)In continuity with no. 2, how must we wash between our fingers with limited water? What's making me ponder is if it took so much of water to fulfill the condition of a "wash", how did the Prophet, let alone other people, manage to do it 3 times, with limited water? Again, I have limited knowledge on this, so please correct me. I'm dreading the moment when the water supply is stuck and we have to use big mineral bottles (can we?) and it seems that I can drain one whole just to wash my hands. You see my point.

4)Women have hair/bangs next to their earlobes. These are the stubborn ones that even if we tuck them behind our ear, they don't completely stay there, and get in the way of wudhu' (when we're washing the face). This can also refer to locks of hair coming onto the sides of our faces, or the hair that's already a part of the side of the face (get it??). Does this hair affect wudhu', since we're sorta trying to "wash" our face to make that one wash considered a "wash", and then these hairs make me doubt whether I got wudhu' water all over my face, and so I put water again over those parts respectively too. All to make it one wash. Imagine doing this as one "wash". Then imagine three times, without wetting clothes.

5)I know we rinse our nose before washing our face, but sometimes there is a thin residue of nose secretions/mucus coming out of our nose when we get to the part about washing our face. It's because we wet the insides of our nose previously, so of course this secretion will be present. Is this secretion considered a barrier to allowing water to flow over our face (like sticky oil etc.)? It's a little hard to get out since its constantly flowing due to wetness. My problem is that I'm washing my face once (hence getting that place even wetter with mucus) and then again cupping water in my hands to splash onto my face to get rid of that layer. Then making another wash on the now mucus-free area to make sure the first wash counted (considered one wash of the whole face). Again, imagine this whole process three times!

6)I'm curious. In Western public bathrooms, how does one wash the feet when there is no hose of water attached in the cubicles?

I know these are a very tiring set of questions and I just can't describe my gratitude to those who even bothered to read this, attempt to answer them, and perhaps, even help me. I have trust in this forum, so I really hope some people will step up to answer these questions, if possible. May Allah Bless you all tremendously if so. Truly, thank you. You will be helping a very tired person get back on the feet again, and cherish salah once more.

If anyone can answer whatever they can answer, please do. May Allah Bless you all once more, even to those who bothered reading.

Greg

Walaikum Asalaam Sister, this may help. It starts off about waking but ends talking about wudu

also remember

8299443109_e49d5763aa_z.jpg

lightofnur

Walaikum Asalaam Sister, this may help. It starts off about waking but ends talking about wudu

also remember

View attachment 9678

Brother, first of all, I know you answered practically months and months ago, when I was in a desperate situation and needed an answer to this question really badly. I did manage to see this answer a long while later, and did intend to answer it, too. However not only was I in a desperate situation and terribly busy to boot, I admit that deep down, I was disappointed that I didn't get any answers (let alone helpful ones) except yours, which I'm still very grateful for. It's just that this forum has never let me down in that sense, so to see no replies except one was a real downer for me. I still haven't received any since. So Alhamdulillah and thank you so much! The video you posted helped make me laugh and have a positive outlook for a while. Even though it didn't help with the practical part of it (which was the ultimate root of the problem), sometimes some people need a little encouragement or a smile to help them go on. All I had was this bleak outlook and at least I was able to be positive for a while longer because of this.

I'm still hoping anyone can further answer the questions I posted above. A little or a lot, I don't mind. Just some input is very appreciated. It's my sincere hope that brother Thariq2005 reads this thread as I was really hoping for him to, and for him to help me as he once did when I was struggling with a far worse case of OCD.

Again, May Allah Bless anyone who answers or even reads this post tremendously. Thanks from me.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
I'm still hoping anyone can further answer the questions I posted above. A little or a lot, I don't mind. Just some input is very appreciated. It's my sincere hope that brother Thariq2005 reads this thread as I was really hoping for him to, and for him to help me as he once did when I was struggling with a far worse case of OCD.

Again, May Allah Bless anyone who answers or even reads this post tremendously. Thanks from me.

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I didn't read your first post. I'll do that later when I have more time (or if you post a short form of your question here of PM me, that would be great for a lazy person like me!). Right now I wanted to say, I'll try to get you an answer. If no one answered you before. It's because we don't know the answers at times. Please don't take our ignorance as offense.

As for the brother you mentioned, he isn't a frequent visitor anymore. He shows up once a year (not literally). So your threads aren't ignored on purpose. He probably never saw your thread or had the time to open it.

Ameen.

lightofnur

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I didn't read your first post. I'll do that later when I have more time (or if you post a short form of your question here of PM me, that would be great for a lazy person like me!). Right now I wanted to say, I'll try to get you an answer. If no one answered you before. It's because we don't know the answers at times. Please don't take our ignorance as offense.

As for the brother you mentioned, he isn't a frequent visitor anymore. He shows up once a year (not literally). So your threads aren't ignored on purpose. He probably never saw your thread or had the time to open it.

Ameen.

Wa'alaikumussalam. Sister, thank you so much for this reassuring answer. When I posted the last reply just a moment ago, I was already thinking I still won't get an answer. I'm so grateful you saw this and replied. May Allah Bless you so much for your attention and kind words. I think I kind of figured out that bit about brother Thariq2005 lol. But I appreciate that info all the same. And that looong post was all detail for a better understanding of my questions in case anyone doesn't get it or need an elaboration. Because if you look into the above question, I'm defining what "wash" means and how I misinterpreted it, and am I right/right in understanding it that way etc. (you said you'll read up later so I won't go into it right now, just giving an example). The real questions are the numbered ones, you could say. Some back up proofs to your answers are very much appreciated, but if not possible, then I'll do that bit of research up. Once again, Alhamdulillah and thank you so much for replying!

Still waiting for anyone else's replies too. Everyone's input is needed and appreciated!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa'alaikumussalam. Sister, thank you so much for this reassuring answer. When I posted the last reply just a moment ago, I was already thinking I still won't get an answer. I'm so grateful you saw this and replied. May Allah Bless you so much for your attention and kind words. I think I kind of figured out that bit about brother Thariq2005 lol. But I appreciate that info all the same. And that looong post was all detail for a better understanding of my questions in case anyone doesn't get it or need an elaboration. Because if you look into the above question, I'm defining what "wash" means and how I misinterpreted it, and am I right/right in understanding it that way etc. (you said you'll read up later so I won't go into it right now, just giving an example). The real questions are the numbered ones, you could say. Some back up proofs to your answers are very much appreciated, but if not possible, then I'll do that bit of research up. Once again, Alhamdulillah and thank you so much for replying!

Still waiting for anyone else's replies too. Everyone's input is needed and appreciated!
I'll have to pray `asr in a bit so I'll get back to you questions after that Inshaa`Allah.

Okay. I'll read it. And post whatever I've understood from your questions to see if I've understood you correctly. Then I'll try to get a response from a person who has knowledge. I can't promise because right now I can't access a forum I usually get help from (they're doing some maintenance thing). If I'm late. That would not be on purpose. Be patient with me okay?

Also, I cannot give you proof ukhti, because I myself don't know anything. I'm no brother thariq. I'll share whatever I get.

Inshaa`Allah some other more knowledgeable brother or sister will come to your rescue from the evil of being hung in mid air by questions. Who knows, brother thariq happens to pass by.

Anyway, You'll have your answers Inshaa`Allah. Don't feel bad or anything.

lightofnur

I'll have to pray `asr in a bit so I'll get back to you questions after that Inshaa`Allah.

Okay. I'll read it. And post whatever I've understood from your questions to see if I've understood you correctly. Then I'll try to get a response from a person who has knowledge. I can't promise because right now I can't access a forum I usually get help from (they're doing some maintenance thing). If I'm late. That would not be on purpose. Be patient with me okay?

Also, I cannot give you proof ukhti, because I myself don't know anything. I'm no brother thariq. I'll share whatever I get.

Inshaa`Allah some other more knowledgeable brother or sister will come to your rescue from the evil of being hung in mid air by questions. Who knows, brother thariq happens to pass by.

Anyway, You'll have your answers Inshaa`Allah. Don't feel bad or anything.

Alhamdulillah and thank you so so much, once again! May Allah Bless you tremendously. The funny thing you said was "Who knows, brother thariq happens to pass by", and poof he IS online from the online members notification thingy on the right. I sent a message to him as well, Insha'Allah he'll notice and answer it. I'm awaiting your answer, too, but please take your time.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalamu `alaykum.

I really apologize. I did see the thread, but I forgot about it. In sha'Allah I'll try and look at your questions and answer them (if I know the answer).

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Alhamdulillah and thank you so so much, once again! May Allah Bless you tremendously. The funny thing you said was "Who knows, brother thariq happens to pass by", and poof he IS online from the online members notification thingy on the right. I sent a message to him as well, Insha'Allah he'll notice and answer it. I'm awaiting your answer, too, but please take your time.
I must admit that made me laugh Alhumdulillah.

After reading your last line, It looks like I'm still to do my homework. Alright, I'll start reading your post lol.

*EDIT* May be I shouldn't worry too much now that I saw this post above mine?

*EDIT again*: I read your initial post and I'll try to get an answer (for myself tbh, because you have me thinking about it a bit). And of course, I'll be reading whatever others have to share.

Jazaakillahu khayraa for posting these questions.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamu'alaykum,

I can't help myself in saying that I am so impressed with the detail in your post, your desire to reach perfection in your ablution is truly inspiring, and I admire it to say the least, may Allah make it a means for your reward.

I'm usually not one for sharing videos in response to someone's questions, unless I feel it encapsulates the concerns better than extended responses, so have a look at this video, and then see what you think, or how much it actually answers, and then pose some more. Though I am confident you will receive very valuable responses.

The awkward situation of putting your foot right up into the sink ... yep, true, they're quite small, and often times, you have water going everywhere, but if there is no other option, just use it. If I walk into a bathroom in a public setting and there is a disabled area, I go for that one as it has a door and the sinks and facilities are far better. Besides feeling completely at ease, you can dress the entire floor space with paper towels* :)

*of course, we don't waste, and if there is someone more worthy of using the disabled space, they're priority.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalamu `alaykum

1)Does taking water into our hands and wiping it across the parts needed to be washed in wudu' permissible, or must we wash the needed parts in flowing water/ water enough to seep through? Referring to the above definition, what does "flow" mean? Does this mean putting water over the face, and it drips to all parts of the face?

Without confusing you with any further definitions- watch this video at 1:32 minutes. It is sufficient you do like how the brother washed his face (not including the beard obviously, as you will have to wash your chin like how you wash your forehead).

2)In a setting like a sink, how is this possible to do, and how must we do this, in say, 3 minutes (Maximum 5 minutes, still preferred 3 minutes due to busy lifestyle)? This problem has been making my wudhu 10 minutes, and only by washing my limbs once, according to the above definition. It's very time consuming, and very saddening to have had to cut down the sunnahs of wudhu simply to fulfill the requirement of "washing", which STILL takes 10 minutes and gets my clothes really wet enough that I can't walk into public without getting myself dried first. Can anyone give a practical way of doing a quick and proper wudhu in the setting of a sink? I get so upset and sad to the point of tears sometimes when I see people praying all the prayers they wish and need to, and managing to, while I struggle doing my wudhu', then stumble over my prayers simply to be able to perform my prayers at all before urgent business comes up.

In sha'Allah if you follow what I said for the first question, this should reduce your time.

Also make du`a to Allah to cure you from this and protect you from the whispers of Shaytan

3)In continuity with no. 2, how must we wash between our fingers with limited water? What's making me ponder is if it took so much of water to fulfill the condition of a "wash", how did the Prophet, let alone other people, manage to do it 3 times, with limited water? Again, I have limited knowledge on this, so please correct me. I'm dreading the moment when the water supply is stuck and we have to use big mineral bottles (can we?) and it seems that I can drain one whole just to wash my hands. You see my point.

In sha'Allah for now worry about doing Wudu' with running water from the tap. In sha'Allah over time you can train yourself to do Wudu' with limited water.

4)Women have hair/bangs next to their earlobes. These are the stubborn ones that even if we tuck them behind our ear, they don't completely stay there, and get in the way of wudhu' (when we're washing the face). This can also refer to locks of hair coming onto the sides of our faces, or the hair that's already a part of the side of the face (get it??). Does this hair affect wudhu', since we're sorta trying to "wash" our face to make that one wash considered a "wash", and then these hairs make me doubt whether I got wudhu' water all over my face, and so I put water again over those parts respectively too. All to make it one wash. Imagine doing this as one "wash". Then imagine three times, without wetting clothes.

I don't quite understand this point. But if you are asking regarding washing the face then:

The face has to be washed from the hairline [the start of the hair line is in accordance to the average person]- Until the chin and from one ear to the other ear (not including the ears). All of this has to be washed according to a consensus of scholars as mentioned by Ibn Hazm in Maratib al-Ijma`.

I hope this answers your question

5)I know we rinse our nose before washing our face, but sometimes there is a thin residue of nose secretions/mucus coming out of our nose when we get to the part about washing our face. It's because we wet the insides of our nose previously, so of course this secretion will be present. Is this secretion considered a barrier to allowing water to flow over our face (like sticky oil etc.)? It's a little hard to get out since its constantly flowing due to wetness. My problem is that I'm washing my face once (hence getting that place even wetter with mucus) and then again cupping water in my hands to splash onto my face to get rid of that layer. Then making another wash on the now mucus-free area to make sure the first wash counted (considered one wash of the whole face). Again, imagine this whole process three times!

Just clean your nose properly before you begin washing your face to avoid any waswas.

6)I'm curious. In Western public bathrooms, how does one wash the feet when there is no hose of water attached in the cubicles?

You have a choice between an easy way and a difficult way.

1) The easy way is that before you leave your house, you perform Wudu' and then wear a pair of socks. When you go out and have to use a public bathroom to perform wudu', you can do mash (wipe) over your socks instead of washing your feet.

2) The difficult way is to stick your feet in the sink and wash your feet.

I hope all your questions have been answered.

May Allah make it easy for you and increase you in knowledge of His religion.

Wassalamu `alaykum

Hachiko

also remember

View attachment 9678

Assalaamu Walaikum!
Peace be upon all the Prophets alahisallam and Muhammad sallallahualahiwassallam and upon their families and companions. May Allah bestow mercy on all of us and bless us, and help s be the best Muslims and the best people. May Allah guide us with his superior light, and make us successful in this life and the next life and save us from the hell fire.
Ameen.

That video is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful!!! Just this morning I did wudu because i was in doubt , but from now on, Insha-Allah i will just carry on.:dua:
Praise be to Allah subhannawata'ala and ameen.

lightofnur

Assalamu `alaykum.

I really apologize. I did see the thread, but I forgot about it. In sha'Allah I'll try and look at your questions and answer them (if I know the answer).

Wa'alaikumussalam to all. It's alright brother, Alhamdulillah you saw this. And, thank you very much for the prompt and detailed reply.

Assalamu'alaykum,

I can't help myself in saying that I am so impressed with the detail in your post, your desire to reach perfection in your ablution is truly inspiring, and I admire it to say the least, may Allah make it a means for your reward.

I'm usually not one for sharing videos in response to someone's questions, unless I feel it encapsulates the concerns better than extended responses, so have a look at this video, and then see what you think, or how much it actually answers, and then pose some more. Though I am confident you will receive very valuable responses.

The awkward situation of putting your foot right up into the sink ... yep, true, they're quite small, and often times, you have water going everywhere, but if there is no other option, just use it. If I walk into a bathroom in a public setting and there is a disabled area, I go for that one as it has a door and the sinks and facilities are far better. Besides feeling completely at ease, you can dress the entire floor space with paper towels* :)

*of course, we don't waste, and if there is someone more worthy of using the disabled space, they're priority.

I really thank you so much for that praise which I honestly feel I don't deserve seeing as my case is simply a matter of clearing OCD. Though yes, I really feel like making wudhu' as nicely as others do without breaking my back or wetting everything lol. The funny thing is, I've been looking all over on Youtube and I kid you not, I've seen every wudhu' video there is to be seen. The problem is, I've tried copying them but to no success. I can't get water "flowing" over my face like in all those videos. Maybe if I knew what a "wash/flowing water" constitutes EXACTLY, I can get a better understanding of it. Those videos were extremely helpful, Alhamdulillah, but at the moment, they're just that. Wudhu' videos - which, for some strange reason, I can't emulate no matter how hard I've tried. I'm blaming everything: the tap, the slowness of the water, the amount coming out etc. And just because EITHER I don't know what a "wash" really is, what constitutes a "wash", is water really flowing, or whether I'm just not doing it correctly, which makes me right, then.

Assalamu `alaykum

Without confusing you with any further definitions- watch this video at 1:32 minutes. It is sufficient you do like how the brother washed his face (not including the beard obviously, as you will have to wash your chin like how you wash your forehead).

In sha'Allah if you follow what I said for the first question, this should reduce your time.

Also make du`a to Allah to cure you from this and protect you from the whispers of Shaytan

In sha'Allah for now worry about doing Wudu' with running water from the tap. In sha'Allah over time you can train yourself to do Wudu' with limited water.

I don't quite understand this point. But if you are asking regarding washing the face then:

The face has to be washed from the hairline [the start of the hair line is in accordance to the average person]- Until the chin and from one ear to the other ear (not including the ears). All of this has to be washed according to a consensus of scholars as mentioned by Ibn Hazm in Maratib al-Ijma`.

I hope this answers your question

Just clean your nose properly before you begin washing your face to avoid any waswas.

You have a choice between an easy way and a difficult way.

1) The easy way is that before you leave your house, you perform Wudu' and then wear a pair of socks. When you go out and have to use a public bathroom to perform wudu', you can do mash (wipe) over your socks instead of washing your feet.

2) The difficult way is to stick your feet in the sink and wash your feet.

I hope all your questions have been answered.

May Allah make it easy for you and increase you in knowledge of His religion.

Wassalamu `alaykum

Like I mentioned to sis Mazhala, I've seen all the youtube videos on wudhu' there is lol. I've also mentioned my problems with them, and how I just can't seem to get it right. The wudhu' I'm doing is (following all the unanimous definitions), not "flowing" over my face, nor can I feel it in real life, either. I know for certain that only a portion of my face is getting splashed, and my clothes are getting wet, and I'm taking a 100 splashes just to get my face "washed".

About the nose secretions, it's something I can't help, because even though I may wash before wudhu', once I wash my face during wudhu', the secretions slide down with the water, hence making my wudhu' difficult (cause I'm not sure whether these secretions are in the way of making my wudhu' valid). And this is at the first splash of water itself.

About the hairline, you're correct on that, and you've cleared it up, thank you so much! Only my question also specified that hair bangs that come in the way/get untucked from the ear. The ones which're not REALLY part of the hairline, ear hairlines, or edges of the ear. I meant, what about those and what can we do about them, especially when they come in the way of wudhu'?

Also, I know I'm rushing things when asking about doing wudhu' using a mineral bottle, washroom sink tap etc. but truth is, I really need to know how. Because sometimes when we're travelling (permissible conditions) in buses and no water is available, nor will the bus stop near a prayer area, this's the best we have, and we don't want to miss our prayers. Often there are times when we can't even stop for that either. Electricity blackouts are a problem, too. We're not too sure about tayammum either because water IS available and we're not sure whether we're getting the "dust" etc. part correct. We normally like to stick to the safer side by using the available water, even if it means using a mineral bottle. Please help me with this.

Maybe if I just KNEW for sure WHAT a wash is and HOW to get a normal, fast wash done without wetting everything, it would help a lot. The answers from the fatwas I posted confuse me.

whenever you have any doubt login www.islamweb.net and ask ur question u will get ur answer from mufti's and scholars of saudi or of Medina

Brother, thank you very much for this suggestion. The sad part though, is that they have a certain time period when they're available (and a different time zone than mine), and most of the time, their questions are closed for the day because too many entries are sent in. I think they're a very busy site. I'll still keep trying, but there's no guarantee they'll receive my question.

I must admit that made me laugh Alhumdulillah.

After reading your last line, It looks like I'm still to do my homework. Alright, I'll start reading your post lol.

*EDIT* May be I shouldn't worry too much now that I saw this post above mine?

*EDIT again*: I read your initial post and I'll try to get an answer (for myself tbh, because you have me thinking about it a bit). And of course, I'll be reading whatever others have to share.

Jazaakillahu khayraa for posting these questions.

Sister, please don't worry (though I thank you so much for that kind concern - I'm touched!), but please send in your input anyhow. More often than not, I've benefited from the replies of more than one person alone. So please take your time and kindly send me anything you know.

Thanks so much to all that replied. I'm awaiting your answers!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
^ The forums I was going to get help from is still down. I'm waiting for them to open up. I had a number of messages to send and receive. I'm getting a bit impatient now.

Please bear with me.

BaraakAllahu feeki.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraatuhu.

lightofnur

^ The forums I was going to get help from is still down. I'm waiting for them to open up. I had a number of messages to send and receive. I'm getting a bit impatient now.

Please bear with me.

BaraakAllahu feeki.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraatuhu.

Alright sis. I'll be awaiting for your answers as well as from the rest. :)