ya allah! thanks for saving us

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: brothers and sister..
you know what happened long back!..
the most disgusting experience i ever had...
we all were at our home, and our neighbors are Afghans...
i was sitting in my bros room, and i was hearing kinda creepy noises from their home (afghans)...
and then, as you all know afghans have a bad name...
so, around 11:30 am, we heard such a blast from their home...
those afghans home's gas was leaking and those people ran away for help thinking that it might blast anytime...
and just in seconds it blasted .which was the next day of eid...
and we heard such a horrible sound ,and almost all the people came to our place thinking that the gas blasted at our place....
we all were save (alhamdulillah!), and even those afghans were saved....
then my bro thought that those afghans are making bomb to kill us :)astag:)..
and informed it to police, even after we said no...
then cops came and started investigating their home, and then took them to police station..
and it was horrible...
thank god! allah saved us....:shymuslima1:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

well Alhumdulilah everyone was safe , it must have been really really scary

but Mashallah nothing bad happened :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
gas leakage is truly dangerous. Alhumdulillah, u all were saved.

may Allah protect all of us muslims.

btw, ur bro's words " they are making bomb to kill us" was really funny :D

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
:and then, as you all know afghans have a bad name...

Dear Sister Assalamualaikum,

Hmmm. I am starting to think how you can make such an accusation and rather big claim. I have no intentions of hurting you, just a few words of advice.

I have noticed that TTI has become a place for social leisure. Many of the threads have deviated from the intended purpose of the website which is clarifying misconceptions on Islam. We come here with all our worries and stories, by all means, but comments like that, we should refrain from. In the process and excitement of telling a story or recounting an incident or experience, we may be hurting others. There are Afghans on this forum, and mind you, are very good Muslims. Your neighbours may or may not (Allah Knows) satisfy your definition of a good name, so avoid generalisation of such a big population of people.

For me, the general rule is: before I post anything, I make sure I know at least one person will benefit from my words (I am saying from experience I had a remark I posted, and dont want you to feel regretful for your words, as I do everyday), else, no point.

May Allah save us from pride and bring peace and unity between all Muslim nations. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Alhumdulillah sister you are save m agree with sister misbah...as Surrah alhujrat mention >> don't call each-other with bad names its worst act of sin (fisq) after emaan..all agfhans are not bed we cant generalize things. love you for the Sake of Allah even though i different from you here. i hope you didn't wrote this with bad intentions..:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I'm glad you're safe, sister. But really, it wasn't your neighbours fault. It's a very good thing that they're safe too.

Remember what our beloved Rasulallah (sallallaho alayhe wasallam) said during his last khutbah:

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Dear Sister Assalamualaikum,

Hmmm. I am starting to think how you can make such an accusation and rather big claim. I have no intentions of hurting you, just a few words of advice.

I have noticed that TTI has become a place for social leisure. Many of the threads have deviated from the intended purpose of the website which is clarifying misconceptions on Islam. We come here with all our worries and stories, by all means, but comments like that, we should refrain from. In the process and excitement of telling a story or recounting an incident or experience, we may be hurting others. There are Afghans on this forum, and mind you, are very good Muslims. Your neighbours may or may not (Allah Knows) satisfy your definition of a good name, so avoid generalisation of such a big population of people.

For me, the general rule is: before I post anything, I make sure I know at least one person will benefit from my words (I am saying from experience I had a remark I posted, and dont want you to feel regretful for your words, as I do everyday), else, no point.

May Allah save us from pride and bring peace and unity between all Muslim nations. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

i know sis your right!..
and i also know that you did not have the intention to hurt me, coz i know you (alhmdulillah)..
but see sister..
even muslims have a bad name, so it doesn't mean that i am hurting all the muslims right?..
i just said what people think..
i love afghans and i know there are many muslims who are innocent..
but i said what people think..and my brother is a bit scared from those sudden sounds...
he looses his consciousness...
so for that reason he might have said...
and thanks for the reminder..

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Alhumdulillah sister you are save m agree with sister misbah...as Surrah alhujrat mention >> don't call each-other with bad names its worst act of sin (fisq) after emaan..all agfhans are not bed we cant generalize things. love you for the Sake of Allah even though i different from you here. i hope you didn't wrote this with bad intentions..:wasalam:

exactly sister..i hope you both got the answer in my above post...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
I'm glad you're safe, sister. But really, it wasn't your neighbours fault. It's a very good thing that they're safe too.

Remember what our beloved Rasulallah (sallallaho alayhe wasallam) said during his last khutbah:

yup sister..
i said my brother to stop calling to the cops..but you know he gets sicked sometimes, when he gets scared,he leaves his consciousness...
when the cops came to their place, i really started praying for them..
and alhamdulillah! everything is fine now..
jasakallah khair :)

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Alhamdulillah you were saved.

Just two months back the son in law of one the richest Bangladeshis (he too was from another one of our richest families) died in such an accident. The poor guy was new married too.......really sad accident.

Just thank Allah that you and your family are safe.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Alhamdulillah you were saved.

Just two months back the son in law of one the richest Bangladeshis (he too was from another one of our richest families) died in such an accident. The poor guy was new married too.......really sad accident.

Just thank Allah that you and your family are safe.

ya allah it is really sad...
there are many incidents which are sad....
allah thanks for helping us...

~Naz~

Allahu Akbar
even muslims have a bad name, so it doesn't mean that i am hurting all the muslims right?..
i just said what people think..
i love afghans and i know there are many muslims who are innocent..

Alhamdulillah for your safety.

Muslims are bad, Christians are bad, Hindus are bad etc etc If we generalise like this i believe that makes the whole world bad..including you and I. Don't you agree?

Take for example a non-muslim came to you and said, "You people are bad. You kill innocent people" or even worse with no explanation, "You people are bad'. Yet here you are a practicing muslimah Inshallah and are against such acts... would that not hurt you deep down? Why should they include you when you did nothing wrong right? I don't know about you but i do know I'd be hurt or even upset depending on the remark. Yes yes a bad apple in the basket spoils the whole bunch (or however that saying is lol) but remember each human being is an Individual who live in a community. And every single community have those 'black sheep'. If not so, we would all be thieves n murderers n rapists wal 3eyadhu billah.

Oh she stole today, let me steal as well (wal 3eyadhu billah). How does that sound? Absurd isn't it? The same way dear sister, when people talk wrong do not repeat after them.. two wrongs don't make it right don't you agree?

Please ya ukhti do not take any offence. We all go off track once in a while...including myself. We are humans after all. But that is why we are here..to encourage and to remind each other to be better muslims and to help the one who has fallen. Together we stand strong :hijabi::shake:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Alhamdulillah for your safety.

Muslims are bad, Christians are bad, Hindus are bad etc etc If we generalise like this i believe that makes the whole world bad..including you and I. Don't you agree?

Take for example a non-muslim came to you and said, "You people are bad. You kill innocent people" or even worse with no explanation, "You people are bad'. Yet here you are a practicing muslimah Inshallah and are against such acts... would that not hurt you deep down? Why should they include you when you did nothing wrong right? I don't know about you but i do know I'd be hurt or even upset depending on the remark. Yes yes a bad apple in the basket spoils the whole bunch (or however that saying is lol) but remember each human being is an Individual who live in a community. And every single community have those 'black sheep'. If not so, we would all be thieves n murderers n rapists wal 3eyadhu billah.

Oh she stole today, let me steal as well (wal 3eyadhu billah). How does that sound? Absurd isn't it? The same way dear sister, when people talk wrong do not repeat after them.. two wrongs don't make it right don't you agree?

Please ya ukhti do not take any offence. We all go off track once in a while...including myself. We are humans after all. But that is why we are here..to encourage and to remind each other to be better muslims and to help the one who has fallen. Together we stand strong :hijabi::shake:
ya sister your right!
:)...
but, plz dont think i am blaming muslims..i am just talking about this world :)