Yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutlekM

:salam2:
There are many views on Yemen from Al Qaeda to Houthi and it goes on and on...
We should analyze how did we came to know Al Qaeda was in Yemen?? Did osama came on the TV and said I have a base in Yemen or what?
It's all the western media that makes up things and they are masters of mockery. They want to shift the focus of the world, besides I must admit they are very good at making stories.

So all I say is do not get swayed away by the news. Imagine if you never had a TV or any media how would you know about whats happening there?

Remember we are muslims ALLAAH azza wa jal protects us always ... and make dua for the people there rather than just getting worried and discussing about it

I will always make dua bro but thanks for the reminder. But i am discussing this so I could see other peoples point of view and I might learn other things along the way. Discussing it will also keep me calm to see that I am not the only muslim who is ready to fight(Jihad(through not only fighting but also becoming daes and InshAllaah teach others the truth) against the kufar. But thanks again since I see you as a brother who wants to jahid also.
Peace

MutlekM

:wasalam:

The Nigerian boy who ''miraculously" got into the plane WITHOUT A PASSPORT was seen with a rich Indian looking man. The rich Indian looking man apparently helped the boy get into the plane without a passport. After that, the rich Indian looking man was no where to be seen. How could such a thing happen? How could they allow the boy to get into the plane without a passport, considering the high security? Unless of course the Jews were behind this, as they can get away with everything. They only want to make us more confused and make the media point at Muslims, with the word terrorist over the head like a permanent mark. And now they want to increase airport security? If they don't give a damn about how the Jews are betraying them, then this airport security would go to a complete waste of money and time.

Yes bro I agree but I lately heard that it was the American government themselves who did all this. Either way their goal is the same but it aint gonna work since they expect the muslim converts growth rate to decrease
but it will only gain because "they plan and Allaah plans and Allaah is the best of planners"(translation from the Quran alKareem sorry I dont remember the Ayah that it was recited if anybody would please be kind enough to clarify where it is in the Quran and please correct me if my translation wasnt accurate And thanks in advance).
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.