Yemeni students went to Togo and Help People Converted to Islam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Wa alaikum assalam

Sounds interesting...shame its in arabic

any chance of translating it

Bro Abu yasin from another forum translated it

here is translation of the story,

He Who promised the righteous empowerment, and described in his book (Behold the only true Deen in the sight of Allah is Islam) Al-Imran (19) and peace and blessing upon Mohammed bin Abdullah the truthful (To guide one man to the Deen of Allah is better for you than red Camels) and to his family and companions and whoever followed him to the day of gathering.

The truthful PBUH said: (This Deen will reach what the night and day reached).

Dawah of the best of days to the village Agodika near the city of Annyah in Togo West Africa
The Finance: four students from the University of faith in Yemen
Tuesday / 2 1426 AH M. 3/1/2006

The Trip

Before moving Dawah convoy, there were many efforts made by Sheikh Abu Bakr Hamid - one of the sons of Annyah - where he goes to the villages, calling them to Islam from time to time, as was his custom, he always send aides to visit the surrounding villages in his area. He preached to this village for a full year until Allah SWT open their hearts and guided them to Islam.
When the donation from the sisters Iman University in Yemen received , we contacted Sheikh Humaid asking if there is a village is ready to accept Islam? Indeed, he replied that there are many villages ready. We told him the finance we have is enough only for one dawah convoy! and we set a date for it and we transferred the money needed to purchase item need for the journey (food, brushes, Pitchers and lanterns etc) from the nearby town of Annyah, and prepare the materials before our arrival.

On the morning of Tuesday, the second of Dhul hijah 1426, corresponding to 3/1/2006, with manifestations of Christian celebrations and the pagan feasts. The dawah convoy was getting ready after the fajr prayers, and at seven o'clock members gathered the capital Lome , and at 7:30 Am The dawah team plus a photographer and driver. We started the journey heading towards Annyah which lies about 350 kilometers - where Sheikh Hamid is waiting, we picked him with us and he told us that his aides are in the village and they have the materials we purchased as a gift for the people of the village.

Indeed, we took dusty roads to the east heading towards the village (Agodika), which was on date with the word Tawheed and deen of fitrah.
The village lies a distance of 65 kilometers east of the city Annyah, This is the first time going in this way, was surprising to find many of the schools and medical centers built by modern methods, as well as wells, pumps, squats in the bush, which built by Christian missionaries…...
At two o'clock noon we arrived at the village (Agodika).
Sheikh Hamid had told us that those who will enter in Islam between 100 to 150 people.

We were shocked to see the large crowd of men, women and children; which exceeds the 400 I think they were around 500.
when the saw us arriving they started greeting and welcoming the African way
The sound of the drums arises, and they began dancing on the sound of the drums rhythms. They were waiting for us since morning, and when we climbed out of the car the crowd surrounded us dancing and clapping expressing their delight.

The Leader of the village, a young man with the aides Sheikh Humaid were the first to meet us, and he started welcoming us and talking enthusiastically in their language where we understood nothing , but Sheikh Salman – (a daiee) and he is the one who will stay with them after they enter into Islam to teach them - he began translating what Prince was saying.. It was moving words and very painful for us, we felt how huge is the responsibility on our sholder.
He said: ((I love Islam and Muslims, but I was hesitant and I am not sure .. but now by your arrival( Mean Arabs), I pare witness that there is no god but Allah, come with me to my home to break the idol I was worshipping))

O Allah .. How many people in this world waiting for us the Arabs to bring to them religion of God .. to take them out of darkness and disbelief and polytheism .. what a huge responsibility that is placed on our shoulders we the Arabs and Muslims.

Sheikh Hamid has told us later: they pride themselves by entering the Islam at the hands of Arab, and when they heard that this dawah convoy led by Arabs, the number of people wishing to accept Islam increased dramatically ..
We thanked the Leader for his speech , and after handshake and the hugs we found our way among the crowds to the place they have prepared for us.
It was wooden chairs covered with Textiles , and small table covered with cloth also, after we sat, they increased pace of the dance, and this usually the African villages way in receiving guests.

with great difficulty they got the crowds to hear the word of the leader; he started by welcoming us, stressing their desire to Islam and conviction, and giving us a list of the things they needs in the village , we promised to help, also he was asking for help in getting them perform the Hajj.

And then a new Dawn arises.. and we witnessed the Crowds present takes the Shahadah, And declare the village of Agodika rebirth, Surrendering to the Creator the One and in repentance.. alhamdulillah who guided them to accept his deen and when they declared the shahadah the sound of the takbeer shock the earth : God is great .. God is great .. God is great.

75cu.jpg

And then was the speeches from the delegation participating in the convoy, and distributed food, water and Pitchers and lanterns and I handed a special gift to the leader who accepted it with thanks happily.
We went to the house of the leader – which was built of mud and covered branches and foliage - a wooden door .. Beside the door and there was a piece of iron, infront of stone placed inside a metal framework based on the Wall House - a branch was a piece of a tree , there were remnants of egg yolks and white feathers and birds blood .. and worthless thing was the leaders Idol.
And all praises due to Allah, and with sincere conviction the leader smashed with his hands the Idol and with it the darkness of disbelief and polytheism vanished, marking the birth of the new village Agodika, opening a new page in the life of the village, and painting the word of Tawheed, and light the way for them the book of Allah with the guidance of his messenger Mohammed peace be upon him.
By that time the dhur prayer was upon us .. we looked for a place to pray and there was school built outside the village with large yard in the middle of the yard was tree overshadow the arena the school was built next to a wells (plan international )-Evangelist which was aiming in Christianizing .
We went into the direction of the school, followed by the large crowd of villagers in a seen which bring pleasure in the hearts of believers, we started performing our ablution and we watched them performing it for the first time washing away all signs of disbelief, taught by the dawah group to perform the ablution. The sound of the azan there I thought the truth arrived and the falsehood perished verily falsehood was bound to perish.
Then the prayer began the ranks were formed on the sandy ground under the shadow of the tree. And there and then the first Prayer ever performed in the village .. with the voice of takbeer echoed in Renaissance .. God is great.

The first prayer in the village
83zp.jpg

The Words spoken by the leader will be ringing in our ears and placing a heavy responsibility on our shoulder ..
Namely, the responsibility of spreading the message to the people of these remote areas, Which is suffering under the weight of infidelity and polytheism and ignorance.
i Leave you with the words of Prince:
((I love Islam and Muslims, but I was hesitant and I am not sure .. but now by your arrival( Mean Arabs), I pare witness that there is no god but Allah, come with me to my home to break the idol I was worshipping))

Story Children and the Cross
Among those crowds, and during our prayer grabbed our attention a child who is almost six years of age, wearing a shirt reveals a small open chest, and wearing a cross hanging on his neck.

119fr.jpg

The child came to perform prayers with the people of the village, and when we asked him break the Cross a group of children tried to break it but the string was made from strong thread So, a member of the dawah convoy aided him undoing the knots

IMG

Sauda17

:salam2:

Subhanallah that was truly beautiful,

May Allah Subhana wa tala continue to guide those in darkness.

Brother jazakallahah for translating.

ps. I'm not a bro...

:lol:

halah

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar,jazaka Allah khair for sharing,

Allah the almighty said,'' He it is who has sent His Messenger(Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth(Islamic monotheisem) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists,pagans,idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammad SAW) hate (it).61:9