you keeping deleting my items

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:salam2:

So now why was my thread in sister section moved: what rules did it break? I still think it is so DISRESPECTFUL how you all keep deleting ppl items without telling them?

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
No worries sis!

I have just checked for you. Your post has just been moved to "Sisters sensitive issues", nothing wrong with that. I am sure that the reason why it has been done is just because there's the high possibility to have sisters talking about their personal life so it would be better to keep it "our private thread" ;) ....I hope I explained myself properly and you are happy with my clearification insh'Allah!

Your sister in Islam

samiha

---------
Staff member

I'm sorry, but sister, but please I'd ask you to sympathize with us Moderators, and not place judgement upon someone or something without knowing the entire story of it. We try to get back to whoever's post we delete, and many times it is not deleted, merely unapproved and needs a Moderator to look over it. Sometimes people don't realize how much there actually is to do around here, but we Mods are human and are liable to forgetting or such things. You can PM us asking the status of a thread or a post or such. We really try our best in what we do and to judge fairly, so we request that people ask with a level head, and accept our answers rather than argue, on the basis of understanding that we do not wish injustice on anyone nor do we delete things vainly... then insha'allah we welcome everything people have to say.

If you don't understand something, please don't hesitate asking a Moderator, rather than put it on public forum.

Here is your Thread

In order to view it, please join the sister's club.

wasalam

hey pease help me i just have entered here for the first time and i don't get the accuse you are addressing on to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.