You may cry [Kaafir Parents]

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan for posting this video.

Wow that was deep! I cried my eyes out watching that because unfortunately both of my parents passed away without ever knowing about Islam. I just found out recently that I am not even allowed to pray for them! This video made me really sad.

I hope all born Muslims appreciate the blessing Allah has given them by making their parents believers because sadly mine were not.

wa salam

your-sister

Salaam alaikum.

Subhanak ya Allaah! This was so touching wallah. Indeed, we take His blessings for granted. May He make us of His grateful servants!Ameen

Ahsen

My mother has stopped me from talking to my father about islam.She says his heart is too weak to listen the consequences of not praying.I don't know what to do.It's like long ago.My father takes stress VERY SERIOUSLY.You know those kind of people who get mad if a thing is put away from it's original place.

Aroosak

:wasalam:

Wow I can totally relate to this brother... Allah knows how many times I cried for my parents and made duaa for them to be guided. SubhanAllah when I witness they do something against Islam I get a burden in my heart that I sometimes feel I cannot take. But subhanAllah I've been nothing by blessed by being guided and having the chance to at least try to guide my parents. I also try to be my best to be the best daughter and a good muslimah so Allah will have mercy on them inshaa'Allah....

BegumRehana

SubhanAllah..Just during ramadhan i found this video and it gave me tears and now here it's shared. MashaAllah! May Allah guide them in the right path.

msmoorad

mommys boy
salaams to all

the unfortunate thing is that most born muslims dont really appreciate being born in a muslim home to 2 muslim parents.

its human nature that you only really appreciate something when u have to work for it or it has been snatched away from you.

we tend to take these things for granted.
only Allah'tala knows where we would be if he did not bless us with islam.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jzakallah

Perseveranze

Anyone thats wondering, the Prophet(pbuh) was in a similar situation. The Prophet(pbuh) never got to know his father or mother. When he was an Orphan and no one to take care of him, his uncle Abu Talib took him. Despite Abu Talib having many children of his own, he never let Muhammad(pbuh) feel different or an outcast, he always showed him love and compassion, as if he was his own son.

When everyone in Mecca was against Muhammad(pbuh) and wanted to kill him, it was his Uncle that put his reputation on the line and protected his nephew.

Unfortunatly, despite the Prophet(pbuh)'s many attempts to give dawah to his uncle, he was too stubborn and did not want to "betray" his forefathers idol gods. He died in a state of disbelief.

This ofcourse was a very sad time for Muhammad(pbuh), who looked to pray on his Uncles behalf for forgiveness. That's when this following verse was revealed -

"It is not for the Prophet, and those who believe, to pray for the forgiveness of idolaters even though they may be near of kin (to them) after it hath become clear that they are people of hell-fire." [Quran 9:113]

We also have this verse -

"The prayer of Abraham for the forgiveness of his father was only because of a promise he had promised him, but when it had become clear unto him that he (his father) was an enemy to Allah he (Abraham) disowned him. Lo! Abraham was soft of heart, long-suffering." - (9:113-114)

In the end it showed that even if your a Prophet, you can't have everything you want. I'm sure Muhammad(pbuh) was saddened by this.

But truth is truth, everyone has to carry their own burdens. The best people can do is give dawah to those they care about and to pray for their guidance and to pray to Allah to be merciful to them.