You won't see this on CNN

3assal

:bismillah:

:salam2:

I am posting this on behalf of brother Beko29 he had a bit of a hard time uploading the images for all to see...

You won't see this on CNN

A child trying to save his mom....?

What probably she was saying to him just before she died..?

What feelings this child could have to the world of liberty from now on..?

Close your eyes for moment, make dua with heart, sure there will be somebody whose dua will be helpful..........

The Boy Cries in Despair as his Mother is hurt. Will Ambulances be able to come help her?? The Roads are being bombed and all vehicles are banned by the Israelis.
attachment.php

The Dying Mother Comforts her Dear Son. These ARe The Last Minutes They Will Share Together On this World
attachment.php

attachment.php

.......... His beloved Mother,
attachment.php

attachment.php

Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

Indeed from Allah we Come, and Indeed it is to him We Return

They Are Our Muslim brother and sisters, make Dua for them and ask Allah to free them and give them Peace....Ya Allah help them..
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13&stc=1&d=1155253051

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 382
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 373
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 370
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 379

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
3assal said:

I am posting this on behalf of brother Beko29 he had a bit of a hard time uploading the images for all to see...

:jazaak: sister for helping me whit this post.

may ALLAH (swt) help all our Moslim brothers and sisters in Lebanon.

AMIN.

:wasalam:
your brother

itshasan

Don't know what to say, I see those kinda pics everyday and can't really do anything about it...Feels so ashamed of myself.

May Allah give me and all of us HIDAYAH...

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

Insha-Allah all our du`as are with the lebanese brothers and sister.:bananabb2in:

:jazaak: for sharing the images with us brother beko29 and sister 3assal!

Moaxam

What is the solution for this problem

Dear Brothers and Sisters
I have seen all these heart breaking snaps,but wat is ur motive behind uploading these snaps,please don't feel me wrong as I think the other way.
After 9/11 we see that the world has devided in two big parts
1-Muslims
2-Non Muslims
Since that day thousands of inocent muslims were killed freely only to take revenge of few Non-Muslims, and despite of taht they think that they are justified in their doings...
I sometimes think that what are the muslims thinking about,the Non-Muslims have created a scene that islam means Terrorism and since 9/11 all the Muslim efforts have been made in this regard only,Muslims are trying to debate on the topic that islam is against Terrorism.That is indeed a good thing to do,but why not instead of saying we prove it witt our doings,the anti parties simply hire one or two muslims and ask them to do some terrorist activity and on behalf of these actiivities they wage war on inocent people,is it fair?
I think now is the time that we Muslims should gather and become one.The Non-Muslims wants us Muslim to be scatered in SHIYYA SUNNI and shed blood on these beliefs and remain fighting.
I think that it is the time that we all should realise and pin point our enemies,one who is not the friend of Allah and His Prophet(PBUH),the how come he become a friend of ours.Try to study QURAN and try to Follow it.
Please forgive me if anyone don't like what I have just wrote and please do pray to Allah that may Allah show all of us the right paht because only He is the one who can show.
Moaxam

Aqeedah20

Assalamu Alaikum,:frown:
Very sad pictures, made me cry, mashallah.I just dont understand how these people can be so cold hearted, or do they even have a heart?! You cannot possibly have a heart and do something as evil as kill innocent women and children, Astagfirullah!! We are not allowed to even harm plants or trees in war, so how is this justified!? May Allah give us victory, AMEEN!!

karen

assalam alaikum
i think the same as you..these people who are killing the innocent are the real terrorists. im feel so sad and heart breaking to these images here.. may GOD protect the oppressed and bring justice to the oppressors.
WS sister Karen

nnajjar

Ya Allah!

These photos are so hard to view. So painful, so heart renching. La Illaha Illa Allah! La Illaha Illa Allah!

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
assalamou alaykoum wa rahmatoullah

inna lillahi wa inna ilyahi raji3oun :(:hawla:

muslim10

Inna lil lah wa in na ilahil rajioon. To him we belong. If you want to blame someone blame yourselves. While we sit around in our zionist funded McDonalds our muslim brothers and sisters are being killed protecting al aqsa and the holyland of our Prophets. What will you say when Allah (SWT) asksyou about it. Muslims brothers and sisters unite.Only then will Allah remove this fitna from us. Wa al hamdu lil la hi rabil alamin
.:hawla:

Fhatima

:frown: So sad to see....May Allah forgive them all and learn us to forgive....What is the world comming to ? I hope her son wount bear the hate in his heart but go on and make this a better place to be for him self. My heart and soul is really feeling for them all.

afnan

if we do not awake from our slumber :astag: we will see such pic somewhere in other muslim country .
we must unite and reconciliate ourselves with islam, the only truth:subhanallah:
to save our mother n sister just unite :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

Faysal

I see a horrific picture here?

Asalaamu Calaykum Warah Matulahi wa barakaatuh whatever you are.

My brothers and sisters I'm deeply horrified by this pictures and how it traumasizes our young brother in the picture and his family. But the real question is what have we done to ourselfs as nations of islam. The perfect Case study is the Middle East. We have abandoned ":Allah: religion, our Phoraphet teachings" and here we are sufering all kinds of catosraphy. :subhanallah:
untill, we as muslim believers choose the "Qur'aan" and "Sunni" To lead our way of life ( in politic, economic, law and etc the mascare of muslims will continue"

Haroon

Awakening!! Horror!! Shameful for us

May Allah make them stand steady. Oh Allah make us(Musliam Ummah) one nation to share our sorrows. Oh Allah make us stand against forces of Kuffar and Fassad.

AMMEN

Ammoyeen

:bismillah: :salam2:
jazallah khair for sending such video and i hope u will post this kind of unseen video to mulims who actually doesnt know wat is goin on to the muslims

David Gould

A dying mother reaches out to comfort her son. Minutes later she is dead. Another statistic in a war that should never have been.
Every death is important.
It was to that little lad.
I care deeply that this death has been shown to us.
Our common humanity mourns this death.
My late daughter once said "tragedy is never God's will, his is the first heart to break, his is the first tear shed."
We are linked by our common humanity and by our love of God, and our desire to see peace.
Asslamu Alaikum (hope I got that right)

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
I can't help but cry when I see this. It's so touching. You can see the moments pass by... the mother loves her son SO much... He and Allah were surely her last thoughts on Earth. How terrible that this would happen, and how beautiful to see such love. I feel so strongly like going over there and taking that poor boy as my own son or brother. To comfort him and keep him safe... how very sad for humanity. I sure hope he doesn't get mad at God and do something foolish.

Maybe one day God will give me the authority to stop this. Probably not. But I'm gunna pray for it nonetheless. And pray for Jesus to return SOON! If anyone would have the authority to stop these terrible acts, surely he is able.