Young Muslim children in England

seekknowledge

As Salaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah
Can anyone tell what has happened to those young Muslim children who accepted Islaam in England? Has anyone tried to help them continue to try to practice Islaam? Do they still live with their mother? That video touched my heart so , seeing the struggle that they had to endure, yet having faith stronger than some adult Muslims. May the Grace and the Mercy of Allah be with them. And May Allah guide them and us to that which He alone is pleased with, aameen.
If anyone should have info regarding them , please post it in this thread. Jazaakallahu khairan
Seekknowledge

asabira

salam wa rahmato lah wa barakatoh

i agree with u and that is exactly same what i was thinking about masha alah allah sure choose this kids for islam but sure they need help from some our sisters and brothers in england
they r in my mind al the time i think about them masha alah allah keep them in islam and jazaka laho khayran

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Can anyone tell what has happened to those young Muslim children who accepted Islaam in England? Has anyone tried to help them continue to try to practice Islaam? Do they still live with their mother? That video touched my heart so , seeing the struggle that they had to endure, yet having faith stronger than some adult Muslims. May the Grace and the Mercy of Allah be with them. And May Allah guide them and us to that which He alone is pleased with, aameen.
If anyone should have info regarding them , please post it in this thread. Jazaakallahu khairan
Seekknowledge

:salam2: jazakallahu khaiyr
what video?
:wasalam:

IbnAhmad

salaam

those kids are now all teens...they live rite opposite my house...
this was a few years ago and i wasnt aware of it...it seems like they have a lot of family problems and i very rarely see them...i seriously doubt they are muslim but i hope so...

may allah guide them..amiin :) :)

Amir_of_spain

Born muslims, seem to get way, way, carried away with rumours, especially when it comes to reality TV reverts. If you watched that program, and paided attention, you would have realised that these english kids simply went to madrassah and were imitiating muslim/asian culture because it was their way of making friends and fitting in that specific community. They never converted in the first place, they just went to madrassah as their school friends went there, it was like a social after school activity for them, otherwise they would have been bored and isolated in that overwhelming muslim community. The equivalent are english families who move to dubai/gulf, and their children end up absorbing local culture and custom, just because they have learned arabic doesn't neccessarily mean they have converted, same situation here.

IbnAhmad

Born muslims, seem to get way, way, carried away with rumours, especially when it comes to reality TV reverts. If you watched that program, and paided attention, you would have realised that these english kids simply went to madrassah and were imitiating muslim/asian culture because it was their way of making friends and fitting in that specific community. They never converted in the first place, they just went to madrassah as their school friends went there, it was like a social after school activity for them, otherwise they would have been bored and isolated in that overwhelming muslim community. The equivalent are english families who move to dubai/gulf, and their children end up absorbing local culture and custom, just because they have learned arabic doesn't neccessarily mean they have converted, same situation here.

yehh thats right...but its a shame...because no one was really aware of it down here...so maybe not enough effort was made...may allah forgive us.. :) :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Seekknowledge
I second what the user Amir_of_spain has just said; we people, as a blessed Ummah, need to put into practice our differentiative/ identificative skills in such matters, and should stop being gullible at these non-believers’ illusions. It is not that I am saying it is everyone, but most of us ARE easily trapped, I feel.