Your faviroute Quranic Verse OR Hadeeth

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: everyone

I was just thinking everybody has so much knowledge about Quran and Sunnah on this forum so it would be really great if we could just share this knowledge that we have.
So all you have to do is post a Quranic verse or Hadeeth that really touches your heart. Me first....

Quranic Verse:
"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish" (Surah Rahman)

(Okay Okay I really dont know how i passed my English papers when I dont even know how to spell 'favourite'!!
I really need Spelling tuitions man, people HELP ME!! This is just tooo embarrassing! sorri for the spelling guyz)

Living Soul

:salam2:

Jazakallah Kharn for this tread. I like it as we can come across many Quranic verses and Ahadiths which we may not ponder..

My favourite Quranic verse is also from Sura Rehman

" And which of the signs of Allah Subhanaho Wa Ta'ala will you deny".

:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Hadith -Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who is presented with a flower should not reject it, for it is light to carry and pleasant in odour.
(Book #027, Hadith #5600)]

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

Quran - “Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves” {Surah al-Israh 17:31}

Hadith - Abu Hurairah reported that the Messenger of Allah said: This world is a prison for the believer and a Paradise for the unbeliever. – Muslim

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Asalamu Aleykum,
Quran- "Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

Hadith- "live each day as though it is your last"

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
Assalaamualaikum,

Don't have a personal favourite really but some do a lot to increase your Imaan and give you that hope.

Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Az-Zumar 39:53]

How wonderful is the situation of the believer, for all his affairs are good. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks for it and that is good for him; if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him. This does not apply to anyone but the believer.
Narrated by Muslim (2999)

al-muslimah

Favorite Verse: "Verily! Allah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves." (Al-Ra'd:11)

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
''And the Garden will be brought near to the Righteous,- no more a thing distant''Surah Qaf verse no 31.
and hadeeth is

Attachments

• ahadith58.gif
    ahadith58.gif
    8 KB · Views: 150