Your PC. Male or Female?

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
:salam2:

Many people might already know this, but I just shared it for fun :)
Do the following test and share the result :wavyarms:

Is your computer “male” or “female”??
1. Open Notepad
2. Type the following line in notepad: CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I trust you"
3. Save file as computer_gender.vbs
4. Open the file ...
If you hear a male voice, you have a boy ;) If you hear a female voice, you have a girl :)

P.S-- My PC is female

wasalaam :)

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Masya Allah.. i can't stop laughing.. sorry..

There is no such thing as a male or female PC.. because in Windows 7 there is this built-in feature called text to speech program, and guess what? by default, the digital voice is female called microsoft Anna.. that's why of course, most modern PC's will have female voice, thus the PC "gender" will almost always "female" :)

BTW you can "transgender" your PC by changing the voice to a male one by adding a custom voice :)

Ershad

There is no such thing as a male or female PC.. because by default, in win 7 there is this built-in feature called text to speech program, and guess what? the default digital voice is female called microsoft Anna.. that's why of course, most modern PC's will have female voice, thus the PC "gender" will almost always "female" :)

BTW you can "transgender" your PC by changing the voice to a male one by adding a custom voice :)

Walaikkum Assalam,

Heh..heh. That's true. The older ones had Microsoft Sam by default. So, maybe they were all males :p

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Walaikkum Assalam,

Heh..heh. That's true. The older ones had Microsoft Sam by default. So, maybe they were all males :p

Haha.. yeah.. the good old uncle sam.. so rigid and robotic.. how i miss the xp days..

The current "Anna" sounds way better and more natural than him..

@Tabassum07

Sis, if you think Anna is scary, try hearing Sam's voice.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Haha.. yeah.. the good old uncle sam.. so rigid and robotic.. how i miss the xp days..

The current "Anna" sounds way better and more natural than him..

@Tabassum07

Sis, if you think Anna is scary, try hearing Sam's voice.

I think I remember that Sam guy.. Wasn't he the one who would say "Fortran Windows" in this scary voice whenever Windows Narrator was opened? That was way way way back in Win 98 days.... Nightmarish voice.

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!

There is no such thing as a male or female PC.. because in Windows 7 there is this built-in feature called text to speech program, and guess what? by default, the digital voice is female called microsoft Anna.. that's why of course, most modern PC's will have female voice, thus the PC "gender" will almost always "female" :)

LOL brother everyone knows that and I being an IT student know that very well! it was just for fun! there are males too out there (lol)!

transgender is not possible in all the systems. Most of the systems nowadays have only 1 unchangeable default voice :)

i agree with whatever you said . I had posted this for sheer fun :)

wasalaam!

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
LOL brother everyone knows that and I being an IT student know that very well! it was just for fun! there are males too out there (lol)!

transgender is not possible in all the systems. Most of the systems nowadays have only 1 unchangeable default voice :)

i agree with whatever you said . I had posted this for sheer fun :)

wasalaam!

Err.. Okay, i guess the jokes on me then..

Its just that i'm so serious these days because i'm facing a very serious problem that has a chance to change my life forever.. it occupies a large portion of my brain space that makes so unfocussed and makes me not able to respond well to these kinds of thing lol

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
Its just that i'm so serious these days because i'm facing a very serious problem that has a chance to change my life forever.. it occupies a large portion of my brain space that makes so unfocussed and makes me not able to respond well to these kinds of thing lol

May Allah make the problem easy for you and give you enough strength to accept the result! InshaAllah whatever is good for you will happen :)

Cheer up! life is full of such circumstances!

Take care!

wasalaamualaikum wa rahmatullah.

strive-may-i

PC is dumb :)

Many people might already know this, but I just shared it for fun :)
Do the following test and share the result :wavyarms:

Is your computer “male” or “female”??
1. Open Notepad
2. Type the following line in notepad: CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I trust you"
3. Save file as computer_gender.vbs
4. Open the file ...
If you hear a male voice, you have a boy ;) If you hear a female voice, you have a girl :)

P.S-- My PC is female

wasalaam :)

MY PC is ........... DUMB :)

And seriously, I think thats better. Imagine tomorrow someone saying A Female/male test for your robot!!.. Some ideas are best not intermingled :)