• NObama (Unfair)

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

Post your opinion about what do you feel about Obama's Cairo speech.

P.S:
We donot depend on Obama or anyone else to solve our problems, but just want to know what is the opinion on his speech.

Our problems will be solved ONLY by the mercy of Allah and when Allah wills and when we start practising authentic Islaam.
Neither being lenient nor going to extremes!

:wasalam:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

Fair in describing Islaam and its contribution to the World, which arrogant Western leaders donot want to admit. Also criticizing Countries/People for not allowing Muslim Women to wear Hijab.

Unfair:
1. Conviniently forgetting Gaza War and Apartheild Wall even while mentioning HAMAS rockets on Israel.
2. Conviniently forgetting millions of inoocents killed in Iraq and Afghanistan yet mentioning about more than 3000 innocents killed in 9/11

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
A bloody message, with polished words.
i agree to this ......
i suggest dont see what they are saying see what they are playing with us may Allah give us mindful brains to watch their wicked moves huh,,, this man is i believe worse then bush.. bagal main churi moh pay ram ram... double personality...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Words are just only words. I am waiting some real actions too.

For example... cut the military aid for zionists if they don´t stop building settlements and end Gaza siege.

(Yes yes I am dreaming, I know it.)

kiki18

i agree to this ......
i suggest dont see what they are saying see what they are playing with us may Allah give us mindful brains to watch their wicked moves huh,,, this man is i believe worse then bush.. bagal main churi moh pay ram ram... double personality...

watch what you say of others, you don't know his intentions, Allah does. but yes you are right may Allah give us a mindful head to watch their moves if they are to be the wrong intentions. also, remember that he is at least TRYING to make a difference.

Salem9022

sorry but are egyptians always this gullable? I was seeing on the news, that some egyptian was "satisfied" with the speech but he said it needed to be played in action and when asked how. he said I need a better living condition and more money. and so how is Obama going to give you more money? I dont understand really what was the point of the speech. it made it seem as if all the muslims around the world hate americans or something, and we have a grudge against americans. the speech also made it seem as if muslims are "demanding" respect from Kuffar. this is how I took.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
watch what you say of others, you don't know his intentions, Allah does. but yes you are right may Allah give us a mindful head to watch their moves if they are to be the wrong intentions. also, remember that he is at least TRYING to make a difference.
right sister we are feeling this difference in our country,,,,,
i 'll do duwa for you that may Allah safe you from there right intentions,,,, what would u feel when you receive dead bodies in polythene bags after drone attacks huh.... try to feel pain of those innocent civilians who are killed in name of collateral damage

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
right sister we are feeling this difference in our country,,,,,
i 'll do duwa for you that may Allah safe you from there right intentions,,,, what would u feel when you receive dead bodies in polythene bags after drone attacks huh.... try to feel pain of those innocent civilians who are killed in name of collateral damage

:salam2: Sisters,

Lets not foght over this guy. He is not worth it.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
no we are not fighting
its bugs when muslims dont feel pain of other muslims n take side of kuffaar
i have no dispute

AfricanStar

i agree to this ......

Worse than Bush? oh really? that's a bold claim. Don't be so quick to judge the man. Be mindful of this..

amir12

obama speech was actually not clear.
he has ignored the israel hitting missiles
and killing many 100 people of palstine.
to be honest to state formula is unfair.
this is the only property of palastine people.
america should give a state to israel if he has
symphathy with israel.
he has also ignored the kashmir issue
and the indian forces brutality.

Al-Andalus

So no trust in Obama - interesting that in the poll on this website he comes out ahead if you add the fair and fair/unfair compared to unfair. What concerns some of the posters - who was his mom was or who his dad was or if he has Jews or Indian advisors - pretty pathetic in my mind.

Alhamdilulah that some people will give this man an opportunity to try and prove his goodwill - he is the best promise for reaching out to the Muslim world of anyone in US politics. We will never see the glass half full, but always half empty. He can not fulfill everyone's wishes and hopes and definitely not overnight.

And I want to ask the brothers and sisters, particularly those from Pakistan and India what they think about the Taliban bombing of the mosque today killing at least 40 Muslims and the other brothers and sisters what they think of the bombings today of a minibus in Baghdad killing at least seven Shia.

How come no one speaks up?

Time to stop being so self righteous and accusing everyone and pointing fingers and finding fault - maybe we should fix the weeds in our own backyard first.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wsalam
brother u raised a very valid point, but when it doesn't came to us we were also very clam n cool, but my respected brother who raised Taliban for us in 80's who funded them,,, still who is playing hidden hand games, its easy to talk while walking on the beach but you cant see whats going on inside? only a person can feel intensity of waves who in sinking.. we cant side line the role of outside powers n agencies ,,, i wont say more..
wsalam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
So no trust in Obama - interesting that in the poll on this website he comes out ahead if you add the fair and fair/unfair compared to unfair. What concerns some of the posters - who was his mom was or who his dad was or if he has Jews or Indian advisors - pretty pathetic in my mind.

Alhamdilulah that some people will give this man an opportunity to try and prove his goodwill - he is the best promise for reaching out to the Muslim world of anyone in US politics. We will never see the glass half full, but always half empty. He can not fulfill everyone's wishes and hopes and definitely not overnight.

And I want to ask the brothers and sisters, particularly those from Pakistan and India what they think about the Taliban bombing of the mosque today killing at least 40 Muslims and the other brothers and sisters what they think of the bombings today of a minibus in Baghdad killing at least seven Shia.

How come no one speaks up?

Time to stop being so self righteous and accusing everyone and pointing fingers and finding fault - maybe we should fix the weeds in our own backyard first.

Scholars have written books about them even before they had started these bombings.

1. Please see the "Deviated Sect and callers" section of this website. Link --> http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80

2 Just google following key words:
"suicide bombing fatwa scholars"
"wahhabi Myth"

The refutations of these people are so many that have even topped the google serach engine rankings. I wonder how you came to the conclusion that no one speaks up!

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

Another little war has erupted i see.....

Fact: we (muslims) have a share of the blame in whats happening in the muslims lands......And they too have a share. The best we can and should be doing is to rectify our selves instead of getting involved in name calling, mud slinging, and whatever else takes our fancy! amongst ourselves.

But i must admit He makes me nervous! At least with Bush you knew what to expect...
Wolf in sheep's clothing any one?...

Al-Andalus

Scholars have written books about them even before they had started these bombings.

1. Please see the "Deviated Sect and callers" section of this website. Link --> http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80

2 Just google following key words:
"suicide bombing fatwa scholars"
"wahhabi Myth"

The refutations of these people are so many that have even topped the google serach engine rankings. I wonder how you came to the conclusion that no one speaks up!

Thanks for the links, some very interesting clips.

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Pulling us back to the subject of the thread, I sincerely HOPE that Barrak Obama is able to bring some positive change about. I believe when he spoke about a new beginning, he is NOT talking about "forgetting the past", but looking at how we can all move forward together. I liken it to the fact that Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor; we responded with atomic bombs, but within 30 years, we were, not just amiable toward each other, but actually friends with each other (as countries). No one is saying forget the history, but both sides found ways to move forward - if one stays in the past, one cannot live the future.

I did not vote for Barrak Obama, but that does not mean that I want him to fail. If he fails as president, it hurts more than just the people that voted for him; it hurts the entire country, and by ripple effect, many other countries around the world.

I say we should make dua'a and prayers that Allah will guide Barrak Obama (and other world leaders) into making good decisions that will truly help improve the situation of everyone in the world. I feel it is better trying to stay in a positive state of mind (which many medical profressionals would agree with) and thinking of ways I can help make things better. Focusing on the negatives will not help anyone.

These are my humble opinions....if you don't agree, that's fine, but this is all I am going to say on this topic.

Idris16

no this isnt a joke, this is the truth,Interesting to know where Al-Qaeda and Ikwanul Fitnah comes from huh?
Salem go back and read one of your first posts in this topic and ask yourself if it was a good start to write that way. If you want you can create your own topics and slander mujahideen as you have always does.
dont speak without knowledge. the time you spoke without knowledge u made three topics about somalia, one with the pirates,sufism and a 3rd one that i dont remember. Loool u even said Al ittihad was sufis and then at the same time quoted a newsarticle saying how sufis hated al ittihad..:SMILY335:

now i dont want to go off-topic so create another topic if u want.