Your way to Islam !!!!!share your story

seo seo

salam aleikum
How did you become a Muslim?

parlakyildizlar.gif

Share your story

I was thinking to start this thread,so everyone of us could share the story
There are so many converts on this site .I thought it would be interesting ...
I will share mine too :)

waaleikum salam
Before we talk about How To Pray Maghrib prayer? we should know first what the Maghrib Prayer is. Maghrib Prayer ( Arabic: صلاة المغرب ) written ( pray Maghrib , Maghrib is one of the five obligatory prayers in Islam which mean faridah (فريضة), and it is the first mandatory salah at night, as well as the fourth prayer of the day and night. It is a loud prayer consisting of three rak'ahs fard.

The middle tashahhud after two rak'ahs, and the last tashahhud at the end of the third rak’ah.

and after that, there is maghrib prayer sunnah which is 2 rak'ahs with one tashahhud.

When is maghrib prayer time?

Maghrib prayer (Arabic:المغرب صلاة ) is called sunset prayer because the period for it begins shortly after sunset, following the Asr prayer, and ends at the beginning of the night, at the start of the Isha prayer.

This maghrib prayer time is

according to Sunni Muslims.

Time starts:

After the Asr prayer hour has ended and the sun has completely sunk under the horizon.

Time is up:

• The Hanafi school of thought holds that Isha'a begins when complete darkness has descended and the yellow twilight in the sky has vanished.
  • A minority opinion in the Maliki school holds that the allotted time for Maghrib prayer ends when the red thread disappears from the sky.
  • According to Shafi'i school, The removal of the red thread signals the end of the Period of Necessity. These times can be approximated by using the sun as a reference point. It is roughly equivalent to the disappearance of the red from the sky when the sun has descended 12 degrees below the horizon.

How many rakats maghrib prayer?

The Muslim performs the obligatory al maghrib prayer

with three rak’ahs. The imam and the men read aloud in their recitation of the Holy Qur’an in the first two rak’ahs and go quietly in the last rak’ah.

The worshiper sits down for the tashahhud in the second and third rak’ahs. It is recommended to pray two units of prayer after completing the obligatory Maghrib prayer Rakat; For the hadeeth of the Prophet - may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him-:

“There is no Muslim slave who prays twelve voluntary rak’ahs to Allah Almighty every day, other than an obligatory one, except that Allah Almighty builds for him a house in Paradise,

or: Except that a house is built for him in Paradise: four and two prayers before noon. after it, and two rak’ahs after sunset, and two rak’ahs after dinner, and two before the morning prayer).

Narrated by Al-Albani, in Sahih At-Targheeb, on the authority of Umm Habiba, the Mother of the Believers, page or number: 579, authentic.

ما من عبدٍ مسلمٍ يصلِّي للهِ تعالى في كلِّ يومٍ ثِنْتي عشرةَ ركعةً تطوُّعًا غيرَ فريضةٍ إلا بنى اللهُ تعالى له بيتًا في الجنَّةِ، أو: إلا بُنِيَ له بيتٌ في الجنَّةِ: أربعًا قبلَ الظهرِ، و ركعتَين بعدَها، و ركعتَين بعد المغربِ، و ركعتَين بعد العشاءِ، و ركعتَين قبلَ صلاةِ الغَداةِ

How to pray maghrib?

After we know some information about al maghrib prayer and its time, now we will explain how to pray the fard of salat al-maghrib. first, you should know that we follow our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the performance of prayer as stated in a hadith.

Narrated Malik bin Huwairith: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "Pray as you have seen me praying." [Reported by al-Bukhari].

وَعَنْ مَالِكِ بْنِ الْحُوَيْرِثِ ‏- رضى الله عنه ‏- قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اَللَّهِ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-{ صَلُّوا كَمَا رَأَيْتُمُونِي أُصَلِّي } رَوَاهُ اَلْبُخَارِيُّ.

The Maghreb prayer is performed in three rak’ahs, the imam or the man loudly in the first two rak’ahs, and he sits after them for the tashahhud, then he performs the third rak’ah, eases his recitation in it, and then sits down for the last tashahhud It is performed according to the following steps:

• Stand facing the Qiblah (al-qiyam and istikbal qibla)

stand and face qiblah in all your body without deviation or gesture.

• evoke the intention (Niyyah for pray maghrib).

The intention was by one's heart only, you don't have to say it, just think about the prayer you will pray and how many rak'ahs you will perform.

• Takbeerat Al-Ihraam

saying, "Allahu Akbar", with the hands raised along the shoulder, and then put the palm of your right hand on the back of the palm of your left hand and put them on your chest.

• Opening Doaa (دعاء الاستفتاح)

The Du’aa Istiftah is the duaa of the beginning of salah after Takbeerat Al-Ihraam and it is not obligatory but it is sunnah mustahabba. The absence of it has no effect. It is not required in voluntary [prayers] and is not required in mandatory [prayers], But rather it is encouraged.

It has many wording like:

«سُبْحَانك اللَّهم وبحَمْدِك وتبارك اسْمُك، وتعالى جَدُّك، ولا إله غَيْرك»

“Subhanakallahumma and praise be to You, O Allah. Blessed be Your name and exalted be Your majesty, there is none worthy of worship except You.”

«اللَّهمَّ باعِدْ بَيْني وبَيْن خَطايايَ كما باعَدْتَ بَيْنَ المشرِقِ والمغرِبِ اللَّهمَّ نقِّني مِن الخَطايا كما يُنقَّى الثَّوبُ الأبيضُ مِن الدَّنَسِ اللَّهمَّ اغسِلْني مِن خَطايايَ بالماءِ والثَّلجِ والبَرَدِ»

O Allah! Set me apart from my" sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail."

• Reciting Al-Fatihah and whatever is easy from the Qur’an

You should seek refuge with Allah saying: “I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan "Audhu billahi min-ash-shaytan ir-rajeem" أعوذ بالله من الشيطان> الرجيم>, Then say basmalah "Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-rahim" <بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم>

After that, he reads Surat Al-Fatihah, and after that, he says: “Ameen”, and then he recites what is convenient for him from the Qur’an.

• Bowing

Then he kneels with his back bent. And says three times: "Subhan rabia al azim ", and it is permissible for him to add to it by saying: "Subhanakallahumma, and praise be to You, O Allah, forgive me."

<سبحان ربي العظيم>

<سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك، اللهم اغفر لي>

• Lifting from Bowing

He then raises his head after he has finished kneeling, saying, "Allah heard whoever thanked him," <سمع الله لمن حمده> while raising his hands like his shoulders, even if he was mumble, saying: "rabbana walakal-hamd."

<ربنا ولك الحمد>

• The first prostration:

Then he prostrated the first prostration, saying: “Allah is great” "Allahu Akbar."

He prostrates on his seven limbs, which are: the forehead with the nose, the palms, the knees, and the ends of the feet, saying: "Subhan Rabia al al'aelaa"

• Raising from the first prostration

Then he rises from prostration and says: “allah is great”, then sits on his left foot with his right foot erect, with the right hand placed on his right thigh, and his left hand on his left thigh, and he says: “Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, and provide for me.”

• The second prostration:​

Then he prostrates the second prostration, and does as he did in the first prostration, then rises saying: “allah is great.”

• The second rak’ah:

He begins with the second rak’ah and does the same as he did in the first rak’ah, without opening the rak’ah.

• The first tashahhud

Then he sits down to bear witness after the second prostration in the second rak'ah, and says: "Greetings to Allah, prayers, and kindness, peace be upon you, prophet, peace be upon us and the righteous servants of Allah, ashhad 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah, and I testify that Muhammad is His servant and messenger."

(التَّحِيَّاتُ لِلَّهِ والصَّلَوَاتُ والطَّيِّبَاتُ، السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكَ أيُّها النبيُّ ورَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وبَرَكَاتُهُ، السَّلَامُ عَلَيْنَا وعلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ، أشْهَدُ أنْ لا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ، وأَشْهَدُ أنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ ورَسولُهُ)

• The third rak'ah

Then he rises from a witness, saying, "Allahu Akbar '', then performs the third rak'ah, reads Surat al-Fatiha only without reading any of the Qur'an afterward, and does as he did in the first two rak'ahs.

• The final tashahhud and salutations

Then he sits for the final tashahhud in abandonment, by erecting his right foot and bringing his left foot out from under the right, and reciting the tashahhud, adding to it, saying: “Oh Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you prayed to Abraham and the family of Abraham. And upon the family of Muhammad, as you blessed Abraham and the family of Abraham, you are praiseworthy and glorious.” Then he greets the right and left saying: “Peace and mercy of Allah be upon you.”

Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Quran Oasis’s Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.

Quran Oasis’s online Arabic classes for kids, Quran classes for adults and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.

Quran teaching for children in Quran Oasis is fun as well as structured, they’ll learn with eLearning Quran;

Our Quran teacher, Arabic teacher, Islamic Studies teacher, tajweed teacher, ( House of Quran ) will be their friends during this amazing journey.

Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Quran Oasis offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.

Quran Oasis’s experienced live tutor ( male teacher & female teacher ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.

Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Quran Oasis has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,

Quran Oasis gives you and your children the chance to learn with Quran ayat who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.

Quran Oasis ( online Quran institute ) is the best Quran class online

How long after azan can you pray Maghrib?

The time for magrib prayer is known according to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, which is between sunset to sunset, which is the redness on the west side.

And it is better to pray at the beginning of the time, This is the best. The Prophet prayed it at the beginning of the time, When the call to prayer, people would pray two rak'ahs, then he was commanded to stay(PBUH).

There is nothing between staying in Maghrib and the adhaan except a few, which is what Muslims do by praying two rak'ahs of sunnah.

How to pray asr and maghrib together?

The combination of the two prayers is either the plural of advance, which is performing them together at the time of the first of them, or the plural of delay, which is what he did at the time of the second of them.

The prayers which can pray together are Dhuhr, Asr together, Maghrib and Isha together. The combination of the two common prayers at a time has caused such as rain, travel, and illness.

late can I pray maghrib?

It is not permissible to delay the Maghrib prayer, due to the short time between it and Isha - as is well known - as for the other prayers, it is permissible to delay them if it is not feared that the time will end; But this should not be the custom of the Muslim, and it is sufficient that the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, preferred to pray at the beginning of its time over all other actions when he was asked: Which actions are the best? He said: “Praying on time.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), considered the hastening of the Maghrib prayer to be from instinct, and it is evidence of the goodness of this nation, just as delaying it until the stars appear is contrary to instinct, and robs the nation of its best if people are complicit in delaying it.

لحديث الْعَبَّاسِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْمُطَّلِبِ رضي الله عنه قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: «لَا تَزَالُ أُمَّتِي عَلَى الْفِطْرَةِ مَا لَمْ يُؤَخِّرُوا الْمَغْرِبَ حَتَّى تَشْتَبِكَ النُّجُومُ» رواه ابن ماجه

Summary

For most people, salat al-Maghrib occurs shortly after a long day's work. It's a time for family gatherings and peacefully settling into one's own home.

These much-celebrated few moments are considered a joyous time for breaking one's fast during Blessed Ramadan. So I think we help you to know how you pray Maghrib step by step.

Oh, people, Maghrib prayer is the chord of the day, as the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us, a prayer by which the day concludes and the night is received, in which the servant mentions Allah almighty in her blessed hour.

seo seo

Before we talk about How To Pray Maghrib prayer? we should know first what the Maghrib Prayer is. Maghrib Prayer ( Arabic: صلاة المغرب ) written ( pray Maghrib , Maghrib is one of the five obligatory prayers in Islam which mean faridah (فريضة), and it is the first mandatory salah at night, as well as the fourth prayer of the day and night. It is a loud prayer consisting of three rak'ahs fard.

The middle tashahhud after two rak'ahs, and the last tashahhud at the end of the third rak’ah.

and after that, there is maghrib prayer sunnah which is 2 rak'ahs with one tashahhud.

Maghrib prayer (Arabic:المغرب صلاة ) is called sunset prayer because the period for it begins shortly after sunset, following the Asr prayer, and ends at the beginning of the night, at the start of the Isha prayer.

Time starts:

After the Asr prayer hour has ended and the sun has completely sunk under the horizon.

Time is up:

• The Hanafi school of thought holds that Isha'a begins when complete darkness has descended and the yellow twilight in the sky has vanished.
  • A minority opinion in the Maliki school holds that the allotted time for Maghrib prayer ends when the red thread disappears from the sky.
  • According to Shafi'i school, The removal of the red thread signals the end of the Period of Necessity. These times can be approximated by using the sun as a reference point. It is roughly equivalent to the disappearance of the red from the sky when the sun has descended 12 degrees below the horizon.

with three rak’ahs. The imam and the men read aloud in their recitation of the Holy Qur’an in the first two rak’ahs and go quietly in the last rak’ah.

The worshiper sits down for the tashahhud in the second and third rak’ahs. It is recommended to pray two units of prayer after completing the obligatory Maghrib prayer Rakat; For the hadeeth of the Prophet - may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him-:

“There is no Muslim slave who prays twelve voluntary rak’ahs to Allah Almighty every day, other than an obligatory one, except that Allah Almighty builds for him a house in Paradise,

or: Except that a house is built for him in Paradise: four and two prayers before noon. after it, and two rak’ahs after sunset, and two rak’ahs after dinner, and two before the morning prayer).

Narrated by Al-Albani, in Sahih At-Targheeb, on the authority of Umm Habiba, the Mother of the Believers, page or number: 579, authentic.

ما من عبدٍ مسلمٍ يصلِّي للهِ تعالى في كلِّ يومٍ ثِنْتي عشرةَ ركعةً تطوُّعًا غيرَ فريضةٍ إلا بنى اللهُ تعالى له بيتًا في الجنَّةِ، أو: إلا بُنِيَ له بيتٌ في الجنَّةِ: أربعًا قبلَ الظهرِ، و ركعتَين بعدَها، و ركعتَين بعد المغربِ، و ركعتَين بعد العشاءِ، و ركعتَين قبلَ صلاةِ الغَداةِ

How to pray maghrib?

After we know some information about al maghrib prayer and its time, now we will explain how to pray the fard of salat al-maghrib. first, you should know that we follow our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the performance of prayer as stated in a hadith.

Narrated Malik bin Huwairith: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "Pray as you have seen me praying." [Reported by al-Bukhari].

وَعَنْ مَالِكِ بْنِ الْحُوَيْرِثِ ‏- رضى الله عنه ‏- قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اَللَّهِ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-{ صَلُّوا كَمَا رَأَيْتُمُونِي أُصَلِّي } رَوَاهُ اَلْبُخَارِيُّ.

The Maghreb prayer is performed in three rak’ahs, the imam or the man loudly in the first two rak’ahs, and he sits after them for the tashahhud, then he performs the third rak’ah, eases his recitation in it, and then sits down for the last tashahhud It is performed according to the following steps:

The intention was by one's heart only, you don't have to say it, just think about the prayer you will pray and how many rak'ahs you will perform.

• Takbeerat Al-Ihraam

saying, "Allahu Akbar", with the hands raised along the shoulder, and then put the palm of your right hand on the back of the palm of your left hand and put them on your chest.

The Du’aa Istiftah is the duaa of the beginning of salah after Takbeerat Al-Ihraam and it is not obligatory but it is sunnah mustahabba. The absence of it has no effect. It is not required in voluntary [prayers] and is not required in mandatory [prayers], But rather it is encouraged.

“Subhanakallahumma and praise be to You, O Allah. Blessed be Your name and exalted be Your majesty, there is none worthy of worship except You.”

«اللَّهمَّ باعِدْ بَيْني وبَيْن خَطايايَ كما باعَدْتَ بَيْنَ المشرِقِ والمغرِبِ اللَّهمَّ نقِّني مِن الخَطايا كما يُنقَّى الثَّوبُ الأبيضُ مِن الدَّنَسِ اللَّهمَّ اغسِلْني مِن خَطايايَ بالماءِ والثَّلجِ والبَرَدِ»

O Allah! Set me apart from my" sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail."

You should seek refuge with Allah saying: “I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan "Audhu billahi min-ash-shaytan ir-rajeem" أعوذ بالله من الشيطان> الرجيم>, Then say basmalah "Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-rahim" <بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم>

After that, he reads Surat Al-Fatihah, and after that, he says: “Ameen”, and then he recites what is convenient for him from the Qur’an.

• Bowing

Then he kneels with his back bent. And says three times: "Subhan rabia al azim ", and it is permissible for him to add to it by saying: "Subhanakallahumma, and praise be to You, O Allah, forgive me."

<سبحان ربي العظيم>

• Lifting from Bowing

He then raises his head after he has finished kneeling, saying, "Allah heard whoever thanked him," <سمع الله لمن حمده> while raising his hands like his shoulders, even if he was mumble, saying: "rabbana walakal-hamd."

<ربنا ولك الحمد>

• The first prostration:

Then he prostrated the first prostration, saying: “Allah is great” "Allahu Akbar."

He prostrates on his seven limbs, which are: the forehead with the nose, the palms, the knees, and the ends of the feet, saying: "Subhan Rabia al al'aelaa"

Then he rises from prostration and says: “allah is great”, then sits on his left foot with his right foot erect, with the right hand placed on his right thigh, and his left hand on his left thigh, and he says: “Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, and provide for me.”

Then he prostrates the second prostration, and does as he did in the first prostration, then rises saying: “allah is great.”

• The second rak’ah:

He begins with the second rak’ah and does the same as he did in the first rak’ah, without opening the rak’ah.

• The first tashahhud

Then he sits down to bear witness after the second prostration in the second rak'ah, and says: "Greetings to Allah, prayers, and kindness, peace be upon you, prophet, peace be upon us and the righteous servants of Allah, ashhad 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa allah, and I testify that Muhammad is His servant and messenger."

(التَّحِيَّاتُ لِلَّهِ والصَّلَوَاتُ والطَّيِّبَاتُ، السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكَ أيُّها النبيُّ ورَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وبَرَكَاتُهُ، السَّلَامُ عَلَيْنَا وعلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ، أشْهَدُ أنْ لا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ، وأَشْهَدُ أنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ ورَسولُهُ)

• The third rak'ah

Then he rises from a witness, saying, "Allahu Akbar '', then performs the third rak'ah, reads Surat al-Fatiha only without reading any of the Qur'an afterward, and does as he did in the first two rak'ahs.

Then he sits for the final tashahhud in abandonment, by erecting his right foot and bringing his left foot out from under the right, and reciting the tashahhud, adding to it, saying: “Oh Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you prayed to Abraham and the family of Abraham. And upon the family of Muhammad, as you blessed Abraham and the family of Abraham, you are praiseworthy and glorious.” Then he greets the right and left saying: “Peace and mercy of Allah be upon you.”

Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Quran Oasis’s Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.

Quran Oasis’s online Arabic classes for kids, Quran classes for adults and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.

Quran teaching for children in Quran Oasis is fun as well as structured, they’ll learn with eLearning Quran;

Our Quran teacher, Arabic teacher, Islamic Studies teacher, tajweed teacher, ( House of Quran ) will be their friends during this amazing journey.

Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Quran Oasis offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.

Quran Oasis’s experienced live tutor ( male teacher & female teacher ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.

Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Quran Oasis has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,

Quran Oasis gives you and your children the chance to learn with Quran ayat who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.

The time for magrib prayer is known according to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, which is between sunset to sunset, which is the redness on the west side.

And it is better to pray at the beginning of the time, This is the best. The Prophet prayed it at the beginning of the time, When the call to prayer, people would pray two rak'ahs, then he was commanded to stay(PBUH).

There is nothing between staying in Maghrib and the adhaan except a few, which is what Muslims do by praying two rak'ahs of sunnah.

The combination of the two prayers is either the plural of advance, which is performing them together at the time of the first of them, or the plural of delay, which is what he did at the time of the second of them.

The prayers which can pray together are Dhuhr, Asr together, Maghrib and Isha together. The combination of the two common prayers at a time has caused such as rain, travel, and illness.

late can I pray maghrib?

It is not permissible to delay the Maghrib prayer, due to the short time between it and Isha - as is well known - as for the other prayers, it is permissible to delay them if it is not feared that the time will end; But this should not be the custom of the Muslim, and it is sufficient that the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, preferred to pray at the beginning of its time over all other actions when he was asked: Which actions are the best? He said: “Praying on time.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), considered the hastening of the Maghrib prayer to be from instinct, and it is evidence of the goodness of this nation, just as delaying it until the stars appear is contrary to instinct, and robs the nation of its best if people are complicit in delaying it.

لحديث الْعَبَّاسِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْمُطَّلِبِ رضي الله عنه قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: «لَا تَزَالُ أُمَّتِي عَلَى الْفِطْرَةِ مَا لَمْ يُؤَخِّرُوا الْمَغْرِبَ حَتَّى تَشْتَبِكَ النُّجُومُ» رواه ابن ماجه

Summary

For most people, salat al-Maghrib occurs shortly after a long day's work. It's a time for family gatherings and peacefully settling into one's own home.

These much-celebrated few moments are considered a joyous time for breaking one's fast during Blessed Ramadan. So I think we help you to know how you pray Maghrib step by step.

Oh, people, Maghrib prayer is the chord of the day, as the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us, a prayer by which the day concludes and the night is received, in which the servant mentions Allah almighty in her blessed hour.

seo seo

Time starts:

Time is up:

How to pray maghrib?

• Takbeerat Al-Ihraam

• Bowing

<سبحان ربي العظيم>

• Lifting from Bowing

<ربنا ولك الحمد>

• The first prostration:

• The second rak’ah:

• The first tashahhud

• The third rak'ah

late can I pray maghrib?

Summary

seo seo

Surah duha (Arabic : سورة الضحى ) is, of course, well-known. Furthermore, it's something that many of us have memorized. However, have we taken the time to examine the significance of this verse's revelation?

Most of us don't understand the value of this verse and what it may teach us.

After six months without any revelation, the Surah Ad-Duha was revealed. Due to a lack of revelation, the Prophet (peace be upon him) fell into a depression and was about to give up all hope.

Allah's fury had interrupted the revelation of the Quran, and he was convinced that Allah was punishing him for it.

These kinds of emotions are common in everyday life, too. As a result, there are instances when we cannot get up in the morning. In addition,

we lack faith and pray distractedly. We feel as if we have lost our connection to Allah. When we sense that Allah no longer loves us,

we conclude that we aren't good enough. In this essay, we'll talk about how surat duha gives us peace of mind.

Surah Duha Benefits

1. Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad sallal laahu alaihi wasallam stated that Allah (Swt) is delighted with whosoever recitation of surah duha.
  2. When chanted in conjunction with the name of a person who has gone missing, he will safely return home. If something is accidentally left someplace, the recital of Surah Duha safeguards it until it is recovered.
  3. If a person leaves anything behind and forgets to carry it with him, then recites Surah Adh-Duha; that item will stay under Allah's protection until the person returns and collects it.
  4. Whoever recitation of surah duha will have it plead for him on the Day of Judgment, and virtues tenfold the number of beggars and orphans who lived in bygone eras.
  5. If you are depressed, recite this Surah.
  6. Reading surah ad-dhuha aids in the treatment of sadness and anxiety.
  7. It serves as a means of consoling us and alleviating our anxieties.
  8. It serves as a reminder to keep one's emphasis on the hereafter.
  9. If something is accidentally left anywhere, the recital of Surah Ad-Duha safeguards it till it is recovered. (Fawaid-e-Quran)
  10. He who recites Surah Ad-Duha shall be counted among those whom Allah satisfies.
  11. It is conceivable that the Prophet SAW intercedes for him on the Day of Judgment.
  12. He will be tenfold rewarded for each orphan, widow, or beggar (that he helps).
  13. Surah Ad-Duha can bring bountiful sustenance, riches, self-sufficiency, and benefits.
  14. Molana Ashraf Ali Thanvi ( ) writes: To locate a misplaced thing, recite Surat Ad-Dhuha seven times; the object will be found, In'Sha Allah. Alternatively, recite Surat Ad-Dhuha once and repeat the verses.

surah ad duha read online

[caption id="attachment_46471" align="aligncenter" width="797"]
surah ad duha read online
surah ad duha[/caption]

When was surah duha revealed?

People began to speculate that Allah had abandoned the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) after a few days went by without his receiving any revelation. Finally, Surah Ad-Duhaa was revealed in answer to their remarks, and as a result, Allah was pleased with the Prophet.

Why was surah duha revealed?

The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) received Surah Ad-Duha after six months without any revelation. The Prophet (ﷺ) was depressed and thought that Allah had forgotten him, disapproved of him, and no longer wanted him to be a Prophet.

These evil thoughts were alleviated and replaced with hope, positivism, and assurance that Allah is always there for him in Surah Ad-Duha.

surah al duha is (90.3) of the Qur'an, and it has 11 Ayat.

lessons from surah duha

Be positive

That's what this Surah is all about, and that's the most important lesson it teaches.

Optimism is a virtue we must uphold as Muslims.

Our ancestors did not intend for us to be a gloomy race.

Our lives should be filled with hope for Allah's help and mercy.

Optimism and hope are essential ingredients in each activity we attempt.

If we are serious and the endeavor is helpful to the ummah, we must have faith that Allah will support us.

That mentality should be the driving force behind our efforts.

Be Thankful

Allah reminded us of occasions in the past when He helped His Messenger so that we can keep our spirits up (peace be upon him).

Many times in the past, Allah has given us prosperity and turned around a difficult circumstance in our own lives.

Reminiscing about such occasions helps us remain hopeful that Allah will continue to provide for us in the future.

Be Generous

A believer's goals are not selfish and materialistic. Instead, our goals should revolve around The aspirations of believers who aren't self-centered and selfish.

One method to strengthen the ummah is to become generous individuals, and our aims should focus on this.

The Muslim world thrives because of the generosity of its people.

Almighty Allah rewards those who give generously, and their wealth multiplies as a result.

The person who gets the charity is also blessed and now has some money to help him go forward in his own life.

Charity is a win/win scenario.

Everyone is a winner and a learner.

Believers should hope for this.

We must steer clear of ways and objectives that lead to materialism and self-centeredness.

When we focus on serving others, generosity is the first step.

Contribute to society

A Muslim's aim should be to raise and benefit the ummah, which necessitates having an ummah-centric attitude.

Putting people first should be the ultimate goal of every endeavor.

As long as our primary purpose is to help the ummah, Allah will reward us with Barakah for our work, companies, resources, and free time we devote to the cause.

As Muslims, we are all part of the same ummah, and we all wish to see this ummah return to its former glory.

tafseer of surah duha

Wad duhaa— By the morning brightness

"Wake up, look at the sunshine!" is the first thing you need to hear if you're depressed. You only have to glance up to see that life is not all doom and gloom.

Wal laili iza sajaa— And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,

Why does this aayah mention darkness right away? To serve as a gentle reminder that the night's purpose is to protect, comfort, and rest us.

Therefore, we can use the night as a consolation to soothe our suffering, according to this aayah.

Ma wad da’aka rabbuka wa ma qalaa— Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].

One of Allah's most striking verses reassures the downtrodden that He is constantly at their side, reminding them that He does not despise them or forget them.

Walal-aakhiratu khairul laka minal-oola— And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].

Depressed people often wonder: Is this all there is to life? Is there no hope for a brighter future?

As a solution to those inquiries, the verses of this aayah serve as a reminder that this world is just transient and that the hereafter awaits us in Aakhira.

As a result, we get a positive outlook on the challenges we face in this life and see them as tests of our faith in Allah.

Wa la sawfa y’uteeka rabbuka fatarda— And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.

As a guarantee from Allah, we can expect a colossal recompense (Jannah) shortly. Subhanallah!

Why else would this be the most comforting thing you could ever hear when you're feeling low and fed up with the troubles of this world?

Alam ya jidka yateeman fa aawaa – Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?

In the first part of the Surah, Allah gave us a cause to accept His statements and promises.

Understandably, many of us are asking ourselves, "How does this aayah concerning orphans connect to most of us Why do you think that a lot of people feel that way when they are unwell or alone?

The only person you had with you at the moment was whoever it was. Allah! He was the one who watched over you and helped you get through that difficult period of your life.

Wa wa jadaka daal lan fahada— And He found you lost and guided [you].

As Muslims, how many of us have strayed from Islam in the past, even though we were born into it? Our hidaya was given to us by Allah, and it was He who guided us back to the straight road and Him, transforming us into good Muslims in the process. Alhamdulillah!

Wa wa jadaka ‘aa-ilan fa aghnaa— And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.

In our lives, the majority of us have likely experienced a lack of financial resources several times. However, in retrospect, we understand that the rizq that took us through those challenging economic times came solely from Allah.

To help those who are depressed, show them how Allah has helped them in the past.

This will reinforce their faith in Allah's promises for them in this Surah.

Fa is mal yateema fala teacher — So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].

Using this aayah is like taking an antidepressant every day.

People who are depressed are preoccupied with their circumstances and believe that no one could be in a worse position.

When we're feeling hopeless and down, this ayah encourages us to consider those in far worse positions than we are: orphans who have no family or loved ones and no one to care for them. Yet, on the other hand, we have loving families and parents who care about us, a place to live and food to eat, and yet we perceive ourselves to be in a precarious position? Subhanallah!

Wa am mas saa-ila fala tanhar— And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].

Beggars serve as another reminder to us of the various material gifts Allah has bestowed upon us, such as food, clothes, and a place to sleep. The question is, how many of us have gone to bed hungry before? How many of us are without clothing? Have no place to call home?

The orphan and the beggar are two people whom we should continually remember to be grateful for the many gifts that Allah has bestowed upon us, overcome our feelings of melancholy, and rediscover our connection to Allah.

Wa amma bi ne’mati rabbika fahad dith – But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].

The last aayah encourages us to keep our restored trust and connection with Allah alive by meditating on, praising, and extolling His benefits. Whether it's through halaqas, conversations with loved ones, or even preaching! There are several ways to maintain Allah's name in your heart, such as dhikr, reading the Quran, and listening to lectures!

Inshallah, reading Surah Ad Duha and pondering its contents will revive your faith and strengthen your conviction in Allah's grandeur and might.

Surah Duha in which para

93rd Surah of the Qur'an, "The Morning Hours" (Arabic: الضحى ) is the meaning of this Surah.

In the Quran, surah ad duha is the 93rd Surah and a Meccan one at that.

In total, there are 11 ayat in this surah ad duha (verses)

surah duha translation

English Translation of Surah Ad-Duha

1. By the morning sunlight,
  2. And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,
  3. Your Lord [O Prophet] has not abandoned you, nor has He become hateful [of you].
  4. And the next life is certainly far better for you than this one.
  5. And your Lord will give you, and you will be satisfied.
  6. Did He not find you as an orphan then sheltered you?
  7. And He found you lost and guided [you],
  8. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
  9. So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
  10. And as for the beggar, do not repel [him].
  11. And proclaim the blessings of your Lord.

surah duha Arabic

وَالضُّحَى

وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَى

مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَى

وَلَلآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ لَّكَ مِنَ الأُولَى

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَى

أَلَمْ يَجِدْكَ يَتِيمًا فَآوَى

وَوَجَدَكَ ضَالًّا فَهَدَى

وَوَجَدَكَ عَائِلا فَأَغْنَى

فَأَمَّا الْيَتِيمَ فَلا تَقْهَرْ

وَأَمَّا السَّائِلَ فَلا تَنْهَرْ

وَأَمَّا بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ فَحَدِّثْ

Transliteration of Surah Ad-Dhuha

1. Wad duhaa
  2. Wal laili izha sajaa
  3. Ma wad da’aka rabbuka wa ma qalaa
  4. Walal-aakhiratu khairul laka minal-oola
  5. Wa la sawfa y’uteeka rabbuka fatarda
  6. Alam ya jidka yateeman fa aawaa
  7. Wa wa jadaka daal lan fahada
  8. Wa wa jadaka ‘aa-ilan fa aghnaa
  9. Fa am mal yateema fala taqhar
  10. Wa am mas saa-ila fala tanhar
  11. Wa amma bi ni’mati rabbika fahad dith

surah duha arabic text pdf

Arabic PDF Translation of Surah Ad-Duha - Get the whole text of Surah Ad-Duha in Arabic along with an Arabic translation. You may quickly download the most acceptable pdf files containing the complete Arabic translation of Surah Ad-Duha.

summary of surah ad Duha

Surah Ad-Dhuha (Arabic: الضحى, "The Morning Hours," "Morning Bright") is the Qur'an's ninetieth sura with eleven ayat. The Surah is named A-u after the first word.

According to some narrations, Surah Ad-Dhuha, one of the Meccan Suras, was revealed following a lengthy pause in revelation. The Holy Prophet (SAW) impatiently awaited its coming since the enemy had gotten irritating and began gossiping.

The verses then dropped on him like refreshing rain, providing him with new strength and putting an end to his adversaries' taunting.

It says that Allah would soon provide for him in such plenty that he will be happy.

And in the last lines of the Surat, He reminds the Prophet (SAW) of his previous life to demonstrate how Allah has always shown him His loving care and supported him in his most trying situations in the past, ensuring his future was secure.

Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Quran Oasis’s Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.

Quran Oasis’s experienced live tutor ( male teacher & female teacher ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.

Quran Oasis an ( online Quran institute ) is the best Quran class online

seo seo

In the presence of the glory and honor of surah muzammil ( Arabic: سورة المزمل), we will dive together in the verses of Allah to learn and give careful thoughts about what are Surah Muzzamil's benefits and lessons that we should learn.

What is Al-Muzzammil meaning?

The word Al-muzzammil ( Arabic: المزمل) in Quran is the name that Allah gives to our beloved prophet ” Muhammed”, peace be upon him, at the beginning of surah muzzammil, that name means the carefully covered or enfolded one.

On the night of the glory in Heraa, the messenger of revelation from our God ” Gabriel” appears in his real angel appearance for the first time to our prophet” Muhammed” PBUH.

When you hear the word angel, you could imagine his appearance as a man with two feathery archangels, but that isn’t what we are talking about!

The revelation angel, Gabriel, was an enormous and very powerful angel with 600 archangels each one spreads between east and west, he came closer to our prophet then asked him to read, our prophet was shocked and didn’t know what to read, he said” I couldn’t read”, Gabriel clasped our prophet tightly then lose him and asked him to read again, our prophet was trembling he returned to Khadiga, beloved wife and the mother of believers, and asked her to cover him more and more.

Where is surah muzammil in Qur’an?

Surat Al-Muzzammil’s location in Qur’an is in the para number 29, our holy Qur’an composed of 30 paras which means parts, the number of its chapter among the 114th chapters of Qur'an is number 73, each surah in Qur'an is a chapter, and it’s composed of 20 verses, which are the words of Allah and also called in Arabic(Ayat).

When was surah muzammil revealed?

For the first while, you might think that the time of the revelation of surah al muzammil is the time when our prophet saw Gabriel in his angel-look for the first time, but in fact, it doesn’t!

According to Hadith scholars, the period of the revelation of surah Muzzammil is divided into two periods:

• The first period:(1-19 verses)
This period is composed of three parts and they all were in Makkah:

1. the first part is the earliest part of the prophethood where our prophet was surrounded by a little number of believers, he was in great need of support, Our god instructed him to keep praying at night(Tahajud) as much as he could to be able to bear the heavy responsibilities of prophethood.
  2. In the second part, our holy god ordered Muhammed PBUH to recite Qur’an, that’s meaning to read loudly in a simple, straightforwardly way, and beautiful sounds from what you have in your memory or by reading from the Holy Qur’an.
  3. Thirdly, Allah knows what disbelievers did to our prophet PBUH,
They insulted, tortured, and pretended bad things about him and his friends, here our prophet started to raise the words of Allah loudly against the infidels of Quraish, Allah urged our prophet to be patient against what they did.

• The second period:(vers no 20)
This part is most likely to be in Madinah, according to Islamic scholars said because here Allah is talking about fighting in the name of Allah(Jihad) and this was in Madinah, not Makkah.

Why was surah muzammil revealed?

According to what we previously talked about, we could understand why surah muzzammil was revealed:

• Allah urged our beloved prophet PBUH to pray at night, and throughout the verses, Allah showed to us how far praying and reciting Qur'an at night is important to have the strength and patience to face the difficulties of life and achieve the success that you aim to have.
  • In the last verse, Allah commands the Muslims to give the obligatory payments from their wealth which is called zakah, which means rich people give poor people according to Islamic limits, which is called Nisab.
Zakah is the purification of your wealth and also your soul and keeps the integrity of the Islamic community, where the rich people help poor people by the command of Allah.

What are the benefits of surah muzzammil?

You might be heard many statements about the benefits of surah al muzzammil and claimed to be said by the prophet Muhammed PBUH, but according to hadith scholars there aren’t, but that doesn't mean there are no benefits of these Holly words, every word of the Qur’an has its own benefit.

Now we will mention some of those benefits and lessons:

• The word Muzzammil teaches us how far our beloved prophet suffered from the first moment to take responsibility, here we have to learn, from our prophet PBUH, that we may have to suffer to get the goal that we aimed to achieve.
  • Allah ordered our prophet to keep praying at night as much as he can, Here we could ask what are the special secrets about praying at night, Tahajud.
  1. Those people who preferred to pray instead of having a rest in the time that people might be sleeping, those people deserve to have the pure love of Allah.
  2. ِِAccording to many sayings of the prophet Muhammed PBUH that were proved to have belonged to him, the nighttime is the time that Allah will answer the prayers and will give them what they asked.
  3. Allah will give you the power to be patient with the suffering you have in your life.
  • Our prophet gave many sacrifices to deliver the religion to us, he deserves to be our leader, master, and beloved one.
  • Recitation of the words of Allah in the nighttime gives you the ability to deeply understand the meaning of the Qur’an.
  • The disbelievers who tormented our beloved prophet and the believers deserve painful torment in the hereafter.

How to read surah Muzzammil?

• Recitation is the way that Muslims use to read Qur’an, that’s can’t be described as only” reading” but it’s the way that the tongue will say and the heart will obey, read in easily and straightforwardly, and in a submissive voice.
  • There are ten recitations of the Qur’an and they are belonging to ten reciters.

surah muzammil read online

[caption id="attachment_46993" align="aligncenter" width="501"]
surah muzammil read online[/caption]

Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Quran Oasis’s Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.

Quran Oasis’s experienced live tutor ( male teacher & female teacher ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.

Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies . Quran Oasis has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,

Surah Muzzammil Tafseer

In the beginning, we will talk about the Tafseer of the Qur’an meaning, the importance, and the most important Tafseer books

what is the meaning of Tafseer?

Tafseer is an Arabic word that means the explanation and clarification of the words of Allah and the most important Islamic science.

The importance of Tafseer:

firstly, during the life of our beloved prophet Muhammed PBUH, our prophet explained the meaning and aims of the words that were revealed to him, and after his death PBUH his companions transfer all that he said to them, but later and through the years there were many commentators and different stories that enhance our scientist to concur and establish the sciences of Islam and Tafseer is one of them.

ٍsome important Tafseer books that could help:

1. Tafseer Al-jalalayn
  2. Tafseer Al-Muyassar
Now, we will begin to explain the verses of Allah according to Tafseer al Muyasser:

• verses(1-10)The command of praying night
1- Allah called Muhammed PBUH, the enshrouded one.

2-Allah gives him a command to pray night except for little time he could rest

3-or to pray half-night or to decrease than half.

4- or to increase as he can and keep reciting Qur'an in a measured recitation.

5- Allah will reveal to you heavy words.

6-certainly, praying at night is the most impactful for yourself and the best for recitation.

7-certainly, you have in the day prolonged responsibilities.

8-And remember the name of your God and devote yourself to Allah with all your heart.

9-The Lord of earth and west, the only Lord worths to be worshiped, so take him as the only one who handles all your affairs.

10-Be patient about what they always say, and beautifully leave them.

• Verses(11-19)the torment of deniers
11-And leave me with deniers with luxury and reprieve them for a little.

12-Certainly we had fetters and burning hell.

13-And food that makes them chokes and painful torment.

14- on that day when the earth and mountains will shiver and the mountains turn into loose hills of sand.

15 -certainly we send a messenger as an observer exactly as we send a messenger to pharao.

16-Pharao disobey the messenger so Allah tormentedly grasped him.

17-So how would you avoid that day, when the child turned into white hair persons.

18-the sky will be cracked on that day due to horrors, that’s what Allah promises to fulfill.

19-that’s a reminder to those who want to take the way to Allah.

• Verse 20 mitigation of night pray
Allah knows that you(Muhammed PBUH) stands to pray for two-thirds of the night, half, or third of it and so do some people with you, and Allah determines the exact amount of time of night and day but he knows you can’t do so he accepts your seeking for forgiveness, so read Qur’an as you can, Allah knows that some of you will be ill, others will be working to get sustenance by the grace of Allah, and others are fighting in the route of Allah, so read as you can from Qur’an, stand to pray, give the obligatory Zakah, a give Allah a good loan, and every good you will do to your self will be back by Allah better than what you did and greatest than what you deserve, and asking Allah for forgiveness because he is forgiving and merciful.

surah muzammil in English

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. O thou folded in garments!
  2. Stand (to prayer) by night, but not all night,-
  3. Half of it,- or a little less,
  4. Or a little more; and recite the Qur´an in slow, measured rhythmic tones.
  5. Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message.
  6. Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing (the soul), and most suitable for (framing) the Word (of Prayer and Praise).
  7. True, there is for thee by day prolonged occupation with ordinary duties:
  8. But keep in remembrance the name of thy Lord and devote thyself to Him whole-heartedly.
  9. (He is) Lord of the East and the West: there is no god but He: take Him therefore for (thy) Disposer of Affairs.
  10. And have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity).
  11. And leave Me (alone to deal with) those in possession of the good things of life, who (yet) deny the Truth; and bear with them for a little while.
  12. With Us are Fetters (to bind them), and a Fire (to burn them),
  13. And a Food that chokes, and a Penalty Grievous.
  14. One Day the earth and the mountains will be in violent commotion. And the mountains will be as a heap of sand poured out and flowing down.
  15. We have sent to you, (O men!) a messenger, to be a witness concerning you, even as We sent a messenger to Pharaoh.
  16. But Pharaoh disobeyed the messenger; so We seized him with a heavy Punishment.
  17. Then how shall ye, if ye deny (Allah), guard yourselves against a Day that will make children hoary-headed?-
  18. Whereon the sky will be cleft asunder? His Promise needs must be accomplished.
  19. Verily this is an Admonition: therefore, whoso will, let him take a (straight) path to his Lord!
  20. Thy Lord doth know that thou standest forth (to prayer) nigh two-thirds of the night, or half the night, or a third of the night, and so doth a party of those with thee. But Allah doth appoint night and day in due measure He knoweth that ye are unable to keep count thereof. So He hath turned to you (in mercy): read ye, therefore, of the Qur´an as much as may be easy for you. He knoweth that there may be (some) among you in ill-health; others travelling through the land, seeking of Allah´s bounty; yet others fighting in Allah´s Cause, read ye, therefore, as much of the Qur´an as may be easy (for you); and establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity; and loan to Allah a Beautiful Loan. And whatever good ye send forth for your souls ye shall find it in Allah´s Presence,- yea, better and greater, in Reward and seek ye the Grace of Allah: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

surah muzammil in roman English

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

1. Ya aiyuhal muzzammil
  2. Qumil laila illaa qaleelaa
  3. Nisfahooo awinqus minhu qaleelaa
  4. Aw zid 'alaihi wa rattilil Qur'aana tarteela
  5. Innaa sanulqee 'alaika qawlan saqeelaa
  6. Inn naashi'atal laili hiya ashadddu wat anw wa aqwamu qeelaa
  7. Inna laka fin nahaari sabhan taweelaa
  8. Wazkuris ma rabbika wa tabattal ilaihi tabteelaa
  9. Rabbul mashriqi wal maghriibi laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa fattakhizhu wakeelaa
  10. Wasbir 'alaa maa yaqoo loona wahjurhum hajran jameelaa
  11. Wa zarnee walmukaz zibeena ulin na'mati wa mahhilhum qaleelaa
  12. Inna ladainaaa ankaalanw wa jaheemaa
  13. Wa ta'aaman zaa ghussa tinw wa'azaaban aleemaa
  14. Yawma tarjuful ardu waljibaalu wa kaanatil jibaalu kaseebam maheelaa
  15. Innaa arsalnaaa ilaikum rasoolan shaahidan 'aleykum kamaaa arsalnaaa ilaa Fir'awna rasoolaa
  16. Fa'asaa Fir'awnur Rasoola fa akhaznaahu akhzanw wabeelaa
  17. Fakaifa tattaqoona in kafartum yawmany yaj'alul wildaana sheeba
  18. Assamaaa'u munfatirum bih; kaana wa'duhoo maf'oola
  19. Inna haazihee tazkiratun fa man shaaa'at takhaza ilaa Rabbihee sabeelaa
  20. Inna Rabbaka ya'lamu annaka taqoomu adnaa min sulusa yil laili wa nisfahoo wa sulusahoo wa taaa'ifatum minal lazeena ma'ak; wal laahu yuqaddirul laila wanna haar; 'alima al lan tuhsoohu fataaba 'alaikum faqra'oo maa tayassara minal quraan; 'alima an sa yakoonu minkum mardaa wa aakharoona yadriboona fil ardi yabtaghoona min fadlil laahi wa aakharoona yuqaatiloona fee sabeelil laahi faqra'oo ma tayassara minhu wa aqeemus salaata wa aatuz zakaata wa aqridul laaha qardan hasanaa; wa maa tuqaddimoo li anfusikum min khairin tajidoohu 'indal laahi huwa khayranw wa a'zama ajraa; wastaghfirul laahaa innal laaha ghafoorur raheem.

surah muzammil arabic

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمُزَّمِّلُ
2. قُمِ اللَّيْلَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا
3. نِصْفَهُ أَوِ انْقُصْ مِنْهُ قَلِيلًا
4. أَوْ زِدْ عَلَيْهِ وَرَتِّلِ الْقُرْآنَ تَرْتِيلًا
5. إِنَّا سَنُلْقِي عَلَيْكَ قَوْلًا ثَقِيلًا
6. إِنَّ نَاشِئَةَ اللَّيْلِ هِيَ أَشَدُّ وَطْئًا وَأَقْوَمُ قِيلًا
7. إِنَّ لَكَ فِي النَّهَارِ سَبْحًا طَوِيلًا
8. وَاذْكُرِ اسْمَ رَبِّكَ وَتَبَتَّلْ إِلَيْهِ تَبْتِيلًا
9. رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَاتَّخِذْهُ وَكِيلًا
10. وَاصْبِرْ عَلَىٰ مَا يَقُولُونَ وَاهْجُرْهُمْ هَجْرًا جَمِيلًا
11. وَذَرْنِي وَالْمُكَذِّبِينَ أُولِي النَّعْمَةِ وَمَهِّلْهُمْ قَلِيلًا
12. إِنَّ لَدَيْنَا أَنْكَالًا وَجَحِيمًا
13. وَطَعَامًا ذَا غُصَّةٍ وَعَذَابًا أَلِيمًا
14. يَوْمَ تَرْجُفُ الْأَرْضُ وَالْجِبَالُ وَكَانَتِ الْجِبَالُ كَثِيبًا مَهِيلًا
15. إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ رَسُولًا شَاهِدًا عَلَيْكُمْ كَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ رَسُولًا
16. فَعَصَىٰ فِرْعَوْنُ الرَّسُولَ فَأَخَذْنَاهُ أَخْذًا وَبِيلًا
17. فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِنْ كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا
18. السَّمَاءُ مُنْفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا
19. إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَنْ شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا
20. إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَعْلَمُ أَنَّكَ تَقُومُ أَدْنَىٰ مِنْ ثُلُثَيِ اللَّيْلِ وَنِصْفَهُ وَثُلُثَهُ وَطَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الَّذِينَ مَعَكَ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يُقَدِّرُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ ۚ عَلِمَ أَنْ لَنْ تُحْصُوهُ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ فَاقْرَءُوا مَا تَيَسَّرَ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ ۚ عَلِمَ أَنْ سَيَكُونُ مِنْكُمْ مَرْضَىٰ ۙ وَآخَرُونَ يَضْرِبُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ يَبْتَغُونَ مِنْ فَضْلِ اللَّهِ ۙ وَآخَرُونَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۖ فَاقْرَءُوا مَا تَيَسَّرَ مِنْهُ ۚ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَقْرِضُوا اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا ۚ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُوا لِأَنْفُسِكُمْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ هُوَ خَيْرًا وَأَعْظَمَ أَجْرًا ۚ وَاسْتَغْفِرُوا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ

Related questions:​

How many Meccan and Medinan surahs are there?

According to the time of revelation into Meccan surah and Medinan surah, the main source of this classification is the stories of the friends of our prophet PBUH about the time of revelation.

Meccan surah

• Those chapters which were revealed before the migration of our beloved prophet Muhammed PBUH and his friends to Madinah,
they are mainly characterized by the shortness and brevity of verses with strong deterrent speech to get attention to the truth of the creation of the universe and to return people back from the darkness of unconscious traditions and gave the evidence for the resurrection.

• There are 82 chapters, mostly near the end of the Qur’an.
Medinan surahs

They are almost 20 surahs, Their verses are mainly characterized by:

• The verses are mainly longer than the Meccan verses.
  • The beginning of most chapters by calling the believers means the speaker was introduced mainly in an instructed Islamic community.
  • The verses contain the Islamic legislations and rulings of worships like praying, fasting, zakah, marriage and divorcing, and the rulings of peace and war.
  • There was a speech to the people of scriptures and calling them to Islam.
  • Here is the speech about the hypocrites, what are their characteristics, and their punishment in the world and the hereafter.

What are the purposes of learning the time of the revelation of the Qur’an?

• Helping in Tafseer Qur’an words and verses.
  • Knowing The history of Islam.
  • Understanding the rulings and the Islamic legislations.
  • Distinguishing between abrogating and abrogated.

surah muzammil summary

Qur’an is the words of Allah to all humanity, that were revealed to our beloved prophet PBUH, for Muslims Qur’an is our instructor and approach of living, surah e muzammil taught us that our beloved prophet Muhammed PBUH had got through severe difficulties to be our leader, during the verses of sura muzzammil we were showed how far the Islamic community was changed from the beginning in mecca till the instruction of the stable Islamic community in Madinah, muzammil surah taught us the importam]nce of praying at night not only for religion and life after but also for our world, it taught us to keep facing the difficulties and challenges of our life by patience.

Now while reciting the verses of surah muzzammil, the words will be in our heart and mind not only our tongues.

seo seo

In the presence of the glory and honor of surah muzammil ( Arabic: سورة المزمل), we will dive together in the verses of Allah to learn and give careful thoughts about what are Surah Muzzamil's benefits and lessons that we should learn.

The word Al-muzzammil ( Arabic: المزمل) in Quran is the name that Allah gives to our beloved prophet ” Muhammed”, peace be upon him, at the beginning of surah muzzammil, that name means the carefully covered or enfolded one.

On the night of the glory in Heraa, the messenger of revelation from our God ” Gabriel” appears in his real angel appearance for the first time to our prophet” Muhammed” PBUH.

When you hear the word angel, you could imagine his appearance as a man with two feathery archangels, but that isn’t what we are talking about!

The revelation angel, Gabriel, was an enormous and very powerful angel with 600 archangels each one spreads between east and west, he came closer to our prophet then asked him to read, our prophet was shocked and didn’t know what to read, he said” I couldn’t read”, Gabriel clasped our prophet tightly then lose him and asked him to read again, our prophet was trembling he returned to Khadiga, beloved wife and the mother of believers, and asked her to cover him more and more.

Surat Al-Muzzammil’s location in Qur’an is in the para number 29, our holy Qur’an composed of 30 paras which means parts, the number of its chapter among the 114th chapters of Qur'an is number 73, each surah in Qur'an is a chapter, and it’s composed of 20 verses, which are the words of Allah and also called in Arabic(Ayat).

For the first while, you might think that the time of the revelation of surah al muzammil is the time when our prophet saw Gabriel in his angel-look for the first time, but in fact, it doesn’t!

According to Hadith scholars, the period of the revelation of surah Muzzammil is divided into two periods:

1. the first part is the earliest part of the prophethood where our prophet was surrounded by a little number of believers, he was in great need of support, Our god instructed him to keep praying at night(Tahajud) as much as he could to be able to bear the heavy responsibilities of prophethood.
  2. In the second part, our holy god ordered Muhammed PBUH to recite Qur’an, that’s meaning to read loudly in a simple, straightforwardly way, and beautiful sounds from what you have in your memory or by reading from the Holy Qur’an.
They insulted, tortured, and pretended bad things about him and his friends, here our prophet started to raise the words of Allah loudly against the infidels of Quraish, Allah urged our prophet to be patient against what they did.

This part is most likely to be in Madinah, according to Islamic scholars said because here Allah is talking about fighting in the name of Allah(Jihad) and this was in Madinah, not Makkah.

According to what we previously talked about, we could understand why surah muzzammil was revealed:

• Allah urged our beloved prophet PBUH to pray at night, and throughout the verses, Allah showed to us how far praying and reciting Qur'an at night is important to have the strength and patience to face the difficulties of life and achieve the success that you aim to have.
  • In the last verse, Allah commands the Muslims to give the obligatory payments from their wealth which is called zakah, which means rich people give poor people according to Islamic limits, which is called Nisab.
Zakah is the purification of your wealth and also your soul and keeps the integrity of the Islamic community, where the rich people help poor people by the command of Allah.

You might be heard many statements about the benefits of surah al muzzammil and claimed to be said by the prophet Muhammed PBUH, but according to hadith scholars there aren’t, but that doesn't mean there are no benefits of these Holly words, every word of the Qur’an has its own benefit.

• The word Muzzammil teaches us how far our beloved prophet suffered from the first moment to take responsibility, here we have to learn, from our prophet PBUH, that we may have to suffer to get the goal that we aimed to achieve.
  • Allah ordered our prophet to keep praying at night as much as he can, Here we could ask what are the special secrets about praying at night, Tahajud.
  1. Those people who preferred to pray instead of having a rest in the time that people might be sleeping, those people deserve to have the pure love of Allah.
  2. ِِAccording to many sayings of the prophet Muhammed PBUH that were proved to have belonged to him, the nighttime is the time that Allah will answer the prayers and will give them what they asked.
  3. Allah will give you the power to be patient with the suffering you have in your life.
  • Our prophet gave many sacrifices to deliver the religion to us, he deserves to be our leader, master, and beloved one.
  • Recitation of the words of Allah in the nighttime gives you the ability to deeply understand the meaning of the Qur’an.
  • The disbelievers who tormented our beloved prophet and the believers deserve painful torment in the hereafter.

• Recitation is the way that Muslims use to read Qur’an, that’s can’t be described as only” reading” but it’s the way that the tongue will say and the heart will obey, read in easily and straightforwardly, and in a submissive voice.
  • There are ten recitations of the Qur’an and they are belonging to ten reciters.

Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies . Quran Oasis has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,

Surah Muzzammil Tafseer

In the beginning, we will talk about the Tafseer of the Qur’an meaning, the importance, and the most important Tafseer books

Tafseer is an Arabic word that means the explanation and clarification of the words of Allah and the most important Islamic science.

firstly, during the life of our beloved prophet Muhammed PBUH, our prophet explained the meaning and aims of the words that were revealed to him, and after his death PBUH his companions transfer all that he said to them, but later and through the years there were many commentators and different stories that enhance our scientist to concur and establish the sciences of Islam and Tafseer is one of them.

1. Tafseer Al-jalalayn
  2. Tafseer Al-Muyassar
Now, we will begin to explain the verses of Allah according to Tafseer al Muyasser:

6-certainly, praying at night is the most impactful for yourself and the best for recitation.

8-And remember the name of your God and devote yourself to Allah with all your heart.

9-The Lord of earth and west, the only Lord worths to be worshiped, so take him as the only one who handles all your affairs.

14- on that day when the earth and mountains will shiver and the mountains turn into loose hills of sand.

15 -certainly we send a messenger as an observer exactly as we send a messenger to pharao.

17-So how would you avoid that day, when the child turned into white hair persons.

18-the sky will be cracked on that day due to horrors, that’s what Allah promises to fulfill.

Allah knows that you(Muhammed PBUH) stands to pray for two-thirds of the night, half, or third of it and so do some people with you, and Allah determines the exact amount of time of night and day but he knows you can’t do so he accepts your seeking for forgiveness, so read Qur’an as you can, Allah knows that some of you will be ill, others will be working to get sustenance by the grace of Allah, and others are fighting in the route of Allah, so read as you can from Qur’an, stand to pray, give the obligatory Zakah, a give Allah a good loan, and every good you will do to your self will be back by Allah better than what you did and greatest than what you deserve, and asking Allah for forgiveness because he is forgiving and merciful.

6. Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing (the soul), and most suitable for (framing) the Word (of Prayer and Praise).
  8. But keep in remembrance the name of thy Lord and devote thyself to Him whole-heartedly.
  9. (He is) Lord of the East and the West: there is no god but He: take Him therefore for (thy) Disposer of Affairs.
  11. And leave Me (alone to deal with) those in possession of the good things of life, who (yet) deny the Truth; and bear with them for a little while.
  14. One Day the earth and the mountains will be in violent commotion. And the mountains will be as a heap of sand poured out and flowing down.
  15. We have sent to you, (O men!) a messenger, to be a witness concerning you, even as We sent a messenger to Pharaoh.
  16. But Pharaoh disobeyed the messenger; so We seized him with a heavy Punishment.
  17. Then how shall ye, if ye deny (Allah), guard yourselves against a Day that will make children hoary-headed?-
  18. Whereon the sky will be cleft asunder? His Promise needs must be accomplished.
  19. Verily this is an Admonition: therefore, whoso will, let him take a (straight) path to his Lord!
  20. Thy Lord doth know that thou standest forth (to prayer) nigh two-thirds of the night, or half the night, or a third of the night, and so doth a party of those with thee. But Allah doth appoint night and day in due measure He knoweth that ye are unable to keep count thereof. So He hath turned to you (in mercy): read ye, therefore, of the Qur´an as much as may be easy for you. He knoweth that there may be (some) among you in ill-health; others travelling through the land, seeking of Allah´s bounty; yet others fighting in Allah´s Cause, read ye, therefore, as much of the Qur´an as may be easy (for you); and establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity; and loan to Allah a Beautiful Loan. And whatever good ye send forth for your souls ye shall find it in Allah´s Presence,- yea, better and greater, in Reward and seek ye the Grace of Allah: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

1. Ya aiyuhal muzzammil
  15. Innaa arsalnaaa ilaikum rasoolan shaahidan 'aleykum kamaaa arsalnaaa ilaa Fir'awna rasoolaa
  20. Inna Rabbaka ya'lamu annaka taqoomu adnaa min sulusa yil laili wa nisfahoo wa sulusahoo wa taaa'ifatum minal lazeena ma'ak; wal laahu yuqaddirul laila wanna haar; 'alima al lan tuhsoohu fataaba 'alaikum faqra'oo maa tayassara minal quraan; 'alima an sa yakoonu minkum mardaa wa aakharoona yadriboona fil ardi yabtaghoona min fadlil laahi wa aakharoona yuqaatiloona fee sabeelil laahi faqra'oo ma tayassara minhu wa aqeemus salaata wa aatuz zakaata wa aqridul laaha qardan hasanaa; wa maa tuqaddimoo li anfusikum min khairin tajidoohu 'indal laahi huwa khayranw wa a'zama ajraa; wastaghfirul laahaa innal laaha ghafoorur raheem.

surah muzammil arabic

9. رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَاتَّخِذْهُ وَكِيلًا
14. يَوْمَ تَرْجُفُ الْأَرْضُ وَالْجِبَالُ وَكَانَتِ الْجِبَالُ كَثِيبًا مَهِيلًا
15. إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ رَسُولًا شَاهِدًا عَلَيْكُمْ كَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ رَسُولًا
20. إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَعْلَمُ أَنَّكَ تَقُومُ أَدْنَىٰ مِنْ ثُلُثَيِ اللَّيْلِ وَنِصْفَهُ وَثُلُثَهُ وَطَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الَّذِينَ مَعَكَ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يُقَدِّرُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ ۚ عَلِمَ أَنْ لَنْ تُحْصُوهُ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ فَاقْرَءُوا مَا تَيَسَّرَ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ ۚ عَلِمَ أَنْ سَيَكُونُ مِنْكُمْ مَرْضَىٰ ۙ وَآخَرُونَ يَضْرِبُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ يَبْتَغُونَ مِنْ فَضْلِ اللَّهِ ۙ وَآخَرُونَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۖ فَاقْرَءُوا مَا تَيَسَّرَ مِنْهُ ۚ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَقْرِضُوا اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا ۚ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُوا لِأَنْفُسِكُمْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ هُوَ خَيْرًا وَأَعْظَمَ أَجْرًا ۚ وَاسْتَغْفِرُوا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ

According to the time of revelation into Meccan surah and Medinan surah, the main source of this classification is the stories of the friends of our prophet PBUH about the time of revelation.

Meccan surah

• Those chapters which were revealed before the migration of our beloved prophet Muhammed PBUH and his friends to Madinah,
they are mainly characterized by the shortness and brevity of verses with strong deterrent speech to get attention to the truth of the creation of the universe and to return people back from the darkness of unconscious traditions and gave the evidence for the resurrection.

Medinan surahs

• The beginning of most chapters by calling the believers means the speaker was introduced mainly in an instructed Islamic community.
  • The verses contain the Islamic legislations and rulings of worships like praying, fasting, zakah, marriage and divorcing, and the rulings of peace and war.
  • Here is the speech about the hypocrites, what are their characteristics, and their punishment in the world and the hereafter.

surah muzammil summary

Qur’an is the words of Allah to all humanity, that were revealed to our beloved prophet PBUH, for Muslims Qur’an is our instructor and approach of living, surah e muzammil taught us that our beloved prophet Muhammed PBUH had got through severe difficulties to be our leader, during the verses of sura muzzammil we were showed how far the Islamic community was changed from the beginning in mecca till the instruction of the stable Islamic community in Madinah, muzammil surah taught us the importam]nce of praying at night not only for religion and life after but also for our world, it taught us to keep facing the difficulties and challenges of our life by patience.

Now while reciting the verses of surah muzzammil, the words will be in our heart and mind not only our tongues

seo seo

Surah Muzzammil Tafseer

1. Tafseer Al-jalalayn
  2. Tafseer Al-Muyassar

1. Ya aiyuhal muzzammil

surah muzammil arabic

Meccan surah

Medinan surahs

surah muzammil summary

Now while reciting the verses of surah muzzammil, the words will be in our heart and mind not only our tongues

Connectmuslims1

By birth itself, I am definitely a Muslim individual. But the real-time enlightenment came up when I start reading the holy Quran and understanding the sacred verses inside. While earlier I used to read the book manually while not understanding several of the terms and verses but still helped by my elders to understand the same. Rapidly, I started building the inner urge to study Islam deep down inside that allowed me to become a Muslim Scholar by profession and now I am aware of most of the religious information. Currently, I teach students about the significance and ultimate role of the Islamic religion in life and the benefits to study the same. During all these years of learning about Islam, sacred books, a number of discussions, accessibility to the Muslim Pro App, and several documentaries helped me to grab the maximum possible information.