Video Youtube User Accepts Islam!!

ilmseeker

Youtube User Accepts Islam!! (MAYBE?!!)

:salam2:

Check this video out!! This youtube user who was formerly an athiest (who actually made videos against the Quran) becomes Muslim and accepts The Quran as the Word of Allah, and Muhammad (AS) is His Prophet!!! Allahu Akbar!! 'O Allah make the Quran a light to guide all people to your Deen of Haq. ameen :tti_sister:

***EDIT: ***Salaams,

***Bad News**

You will see that the video does not play. For some reason he took his video off, made it private I guess, and he made a second video saying that he was under the influence of something while making the first video. That video is also private.*weird*.Also even though he says he hasn't become Muslim, he says he will study Islam and the Quran more. Brothers, and sisters let us all just make dua that he is guided to the straight path. This is all strange and a bit disapointing to me. But no worries, let us remember if he does turn to Islam, then alhamdulilah that is great (for him), if he doesn't he is the one who will truly be at loss in this life and the next.

Insha'Allah he is guided to the straigh path, and we also keep steeadast to the siratul mustaqeem.

Wa'salaams***

[yt]L6gsTHAT6wE[/yt]

Allahu Akbar!!

:wasalam:

--Sis Ilmseeker :tti_sister:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Masha Allaah. Lucky guy for Allaah swt still has mercy on him. If they say "Love moves in mysterious ways", in Islam "Faith moves in mysterious ways" Subhan Allaah.

Too bad I can't view the video yet, I can't wait to go home. Jazakallaahu Khayr sis.

duran

Salaam

WOW...Its amazing how people start first against Islam then End up eccepting the Truth,...Welcome my bro

and Sister Jazaka Allah for sharing...

May Allah show the truth to all people:) Ameen

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

:ma: Is this for real??

WoW I am so happy,seriously I feel like to celebrate.

mkrahman

Tikber!

That is just awesome! May Allah grant mercy on him and for those who do not have the knowledge about our creator!

:astag::astag::astag:

ilmseeker

Wa iyyakum all! Masha'Allah, Indeed Allah guides Whom He wills. Isn't it beautiful how he inserts the Fatihah [video] at the end! :p Imagine, from hating Islam to Embracing it! Allahu Akbar!

....I hope this video will inspire and educate others [meaning the IslamHaters at the Tube]!

Us Muslim youtubers will give him hand in whatever he needs insha'Allah....wait a cotton-picking second!!! I SHOULD INVITE HIM HERE!!! This place would be perfect for him!! I shall send him an invitation insha'Allah, hope he accepts because this website is just perfect for new muslims. :)

JazaakAllah for watching all! :)

and May Allah always keep us on the straight path! :)

dna1987

Muslim Guy

Us Muslim youtubers will give him hand in whatever he needs insha'Allah....wait a cotton-picking second!!! I SHOULD INVITE HIM HERE!!! This place would be perfect for him!! I shall send him an invitation insha'Allah, hope he accepts because this website is just perfect for new muslims. :)

Lol, perhaps send him the link to this thread ... seeing as we ARE talking about him and all.

ilmseeker

Lol, perhaps send him the link to this thread ... seeing as we ARE talking about him and all.

LOL. I did just that! :lol: The message didn't go through, so I just posted on his profile, insha'Allah he checks it.

Bro Stranger also invited him. :blackhijab:

Cool.

ilmseeker

Asalamu Alaikkum

Thanks for posting wonderful videos

May Allah bless all

Insha Allah

You are very welcome!

Yeah, masha'Allah I love watching revert videos, learning about how they embraced Islam. Their stories are so interesting masha'Allah. SubhanAllah I think this would be the first relating to the planets, or atleast the first I have heard. :shymuslima1: I have heard of scientists reverting as well...but haven't really viewed as of yet....

Ameen to your dua! :)

Wa'salaams

ilmseeker

***Salaams,

***Bad News**

You will see that the video does not play. For some reason he took his video off, made it private I guess, and he made a second video saying that he was under the influence of something while making the first video. That video is also private.*weird*.Also even though he says he hasn't become Muslim, he says he will study Islam and the Quran more. Brothers, and sisters let us all just make dua that he is guided to the straight path. This is all strange and a bit disapointing to me. But no worries, let us remember if he does turn to Islam, then alhamdulilah that is great (for him), if he doesn't he is the one who will truly be at loss in this life and the next.

Insha'Allah he is guided to the straigh path, and we also keep steeadast to the siratul mustaqeem. :)

Wa'salaams***