Video Yvonne Ridley Explains the Role of Women in Islam and how she became Muslim

irish_muslim_08

Assalamualeykum to all,

Very interesting video and she certainly is passionate, but i would be very uncertain of someone who condones the actions of Shamil Basayev the architect behind the Beslan School Massacre as a martyr. How can you defend someone who is behind the killing of 396 people, most of whom were innocent children.

MuhammadAbdAllah

Daisy is christian??

Masha allah I like the video, however I dont agree with Yvonne about saying that her daughter Daisy is christian while both her parents are muslims :astag:. She said she wants her to choose as she grows up??? what if she dies before she is taught that Islam is the religion. I hope Yvonne you take note, you have got to guide your child, she lives in a western country and non muslim country. Teach and guide your daughter to the way of Allah and you her father should also take part of that.

I pray for guidance:tti_sister:

marty

mohammed

why did mohammed "the great" rape a 9 year old child? please explain how this is right and just!!!

marty

blind faith

blind faith is for the weak and ignorant!!! all of those who follow those who speak of death and hatred to others are both of the above mentioned!!!! think for yourself for a change!!!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
why did mohammed "the great" rape a 9 year old child? please explain how this is right and just!!!

Kindly mind your language..I am very angry with you now. I'm not sure what is your intention but you have to use nice word if you do not want a nasty answer. We are friendly people here but so be nice with us. Give respect and you will get respect.

The Prophet (may blessing and peace be upon him) had legally married Aisha with her father's consent and you are calling this a rape? Some historian saying the Prophet could have living together with Aisha when she attained the age of 15 or more only but married earlier than that. In those days, marrying teenager was acceptable.

There is already a thread pertaining to the marriage of Holy Prophet (may blessing and peace be upon him) with Ummul Mukminin Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her). Pls browse through and make your own sensible judgement.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
blind faith is for the weak and ignorant!!! all of those who follow those who speak of death and hatred to others are both of the above mentioned!!!! think for yourself for a change!!!!

Friend, I agree but why you telling about your self here?

asadsmd

Youone Ridley

Salaam to all. It is really heart warming to see this interview by sister Youone. I pray that may she be guided more and more towards Islam and Allah (SWT). May Allah's mercy be on her and all of us. Ameen.

learningquran

mashallah Ridley Explains the Role of Women in Islam knowledge of quran

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.lightuponlight.com/images/tti/yvonne_ridley_tti_interview.jpg[/imgleft]Talks about How She As an Active Feminist Chose to Become Muslim

Yvonne Ridley Explains the Role of Women in Islam

Clears Misconceptions, She used to believe that the Quran advocated beating of women, subjudation and intolerance. However, when she actually looked in the Quran and read it, She became convinced it was truly a message from God. She left Church of England and Christianity to become a Muslim. She explains Islam quite well in this video and it is a recommended video to watch for anyone Muslim or non Muslim.Also She Critisises Muslim Haters like Irshad Manji.

[vg]-4929046509315492036[/vg]

she was a lady who protested and told the world about afia sadiki and the gontanomo bay isant she may allah help here in here cause liston to quran recitation