yyyyyyyyyyyyyyay!the republic of lakota inshallah

kayleigh

I HIGHLY doubt it'll ever work out, and I foresee a whole host of moral and social problems coming up.

But I would LOVE to live in a matriarchal society and not pay taxes.

He says he's like the Palestinians, but I think he's also like the Israelis, too.

Mumin01

insha Allah they succeed man

I was in an AP US history class and i pissed me off so much how the colonists/Americans dealt with the Native Americans, They killed and butchered them but some did try to live peacefully with them ( The Quakers)

if u look at statistics the crime right, drug addiction rate, and improvished rate in indian reservations is ridiculously high

hes made a lot of good points especially about apartheid

hes got my support Allah guide him insha Allah

Salam

kayleigh

insha Allah they succeed man

I was in an AP US history class and i pissed me off so much how the colonists/Americans dealt with the Native Americans, They killed and butchered them but some did try to live peacefully with them ( The Quakers)

if u look at statistics the crime right, drug addiction rate, and improvished rate in indian reservations is ridiculously high

hes made a lot of good points especially about apartheid

hes got my support Allah guide him insha Allah

Salam

You bring up a good point - poverty, crime, and drug abuse is high on reservations. Which means it most likely will be very high in that republic if it's ever established.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

This Republic of Lakota has already asked recognizes from many other countries.

:shake:

Good luck for them.

By the way, many Native Americans are muslims also.