Zaid Hamid with Palestine Gaza Special

helpinghumanity

Assalam-o-alaikum brothers and sister:

Dr zaid hamid, who is the defence analyst of pakistan, exposes the intentions of isreal. I have started listening to him few days ago and to me he seems to a person who is doing JIHAD BY SPEAKING OUT in such era. I will come back to write more ...

HERE IS THE LINK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS GUY http://www.brasstacks.pk/brasstacks/

However i will put the video so that people who can understand URDU can benefit. Inshallah i will ask any brother who understand urdu and has the ability to translate ..please come and do so..

Zaid Hamid with Palestine Gaza Special Part 1 of 4
[YT]JOkV2Geh0Js[/YT]

Zaid Hamid with Palestine Gaza Special Part 2 of 4
[YT]Oy_sWEcXfLs&feature[/YT]

Zaid Hamid with Palestine Gaza Special Part 3 of 4

[YT]4lHE1Hs8E0g&featur[/YT]

Zaid Hamid with Palestine Gaza Special Part 4 Final

[YT]Ufbh544-gXs&feature[/YT]

jundulah

please translate i have come across this brother before,He seems to have good knowledge of what he is talking about and he is not afraid to expose the muslim tyrants collaboration with the west & zionists.TRANSLATE IF YU CAN.

helpinghumanity

please translate i have come across this brother before,He seems to have good knowledge of what he is talking about and he is not afraid to expose the muslim tyrants collaboration with the west & zionists.TRANSLATE IF YU CAN.

Inshallah i will try my best ......so let c what happens....

There are members here who speak good Urdu and are able to translate it.So i am waiting for any member who can take charge of translation.