Zionists battles deadly forest fire

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Ambulance service: 40 dead in forest fire striking near Haifa
Published today (updated) 02/12/2010 17:31

Damon Prison holds Palestinian women prisoners from the West Bank and Gaza, but Palestinian Authority Minister of Prisoners Affairs Issa Qaraqe said no detainees were hurt.

"Sixteen females prisoners were safely transferred, no one was hurt," he told Ma'an. He said the overturned bus carried 40 Israeli police officers and and other personnel who were sent to help transfer the prisoners.

He said the Palestinian detainees were transferred safely to Israel's Hasharon prison.

Source: MaanNews

Cap32.jpg

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

I have read several commentaries today suggesting that Israel has shown its Achilles Heel. They are not prepared for any attacks. The minister in charge of the fire department is going to lose his job.
Unlike any other country Israel has to ask the US and Cyprus for help.

The best line I read was the fact that planting pine trees 35 years ago in this region was stupid. They were trying to make the land look European. And it did not take.

Allah knows best.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

I am always humbled by Allah subhana talla. We forget and get frustrated. He, is always with the Believers. His way is the only way. He gave us hope. And forgive me but I rejoice. They used attack dogs on helpless women, they shot a 12 year old, they think no one is aware. Little do they know.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Think your sisters and brothers who burnt alive at war in Gaza by white phosphoros at 2008 - 2009.

I don´t like to be rude but what is difference with those zionists?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
610x.jpg

For nature, forest fire is start to new growing. It takes year or two and this area is full of new fresh growing.

Allah brings new life to place where fire destroyed everything.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

When will they understand that the zionists are liars and deceivers. They will take our help and behave all nice when they need us, but they will turn their backs as usual.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt help our brothers and sisters in Palestine~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this post sister
:jazaak:

~Happy Ma'al Hijrah
New Year 1432' Hijrah to all muslim,
~May Allah swt grand us full of blesses this New Year~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam