ZNN SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORT

MOSABJA

This time topic on ZNN SPECAIL INVESTIGATION CELL WAS PAKISTAN AND THE THREAT WITH IN.I was shocked to see the whole documentary as I HATED BUSHARRAF and he was seen as a close ally on WAR ON TERROR .

the documentary puts MUSHARRAF ARMY ISI(Pak int agency) TALIBAN ALQAEDA KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEEN PAKISTANI IMMIGRANTS TO UK US in one basket.

ASSAULT ON PAKISTANI COMMNITY

The documentary begins with the scene of 77 and SHEHZAD TANVIR the ALLEGED bomber who was Pakistani Brit.The Correspondent visits different MADRESSAHS and potrays them as source of terror .Later it shows the Pakistani community in US and UK of being TERRORISTS and biggest threat.

TALIBAN

The documentary highlights role of ISI in raising up TALIBAN.Correspondent also goes to PASHTUNABAD in QUETTA where many Talibs belong. He shows pictures of Pashtuns wearing Turbans.

KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEEN

The documentary says that ALQAEDA TALIBAN KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEEN have teamed up with the support of ARMY.

Pakistan Nuclear Program

The documentary also shows pictures of Pak Nuclear Tests and the CELEBRATIONS that followed in which people were holding play cards of ISLAMI BOMB and chanting ALLAHUAKBAR.It also shows interview of MUSHARRAF in whcih he refuses direct questioning of AQ KHAN.

ARMY

A Person who did not want to be identified was quoted as saying THE ARMY TRAINS CHECHENS ARABS KASHMIRIS AFGHANS to do JIHAD .It also shows PAK ARMY soldiers chanting ALLAHUAKBAR(clip taken when India mobilized MILLION army on border).The same man later unviels that CIA was close to ASSASSINATING ZAWAHIRI when ISI saved him??????.Pakistan former ISI chief Admitting that Pakistan broke international laws and supplied ANIT TANK GUDED missiles to BOSNIA .Abdullah Mehsud's (the Militant Commander from WAZIRISTAn and former guantamano bay detainee)BROTHER and FOUR COUSINS serving in ARMY???

MUSHARRAF

In the end the documentary highlights Musharraf's background When he was involved in the training of MUJAHIDEEN against SOVIETS.the correspondent said the supporting US was MUSHARRAF's OBLIGATION(as he was threatened to be bombed to stone age) But form the CORE OF HIS HEARTS he is a FUNDAMENTALIST????????? He also criticizes MUSH for making peace deal with WAZIRI MUJAHIDS .He says MUSH is playing a dangerous DOUBLE GAME by supporting Taliban And the FUNDAMENTALISM is on rise in Pakistan.

WHAT EVER THE TRUTH IS .THE DOCUMENTARY MIGHT ALSO BE DIRECTED TOWARDS PUTTING MORE PRESSURE ON MUSH.
After seeing documentary I remembered an AYAT of Holy Quran

THE KAFFIRS WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH YOU UNLESS YOU BECOME LIKE THEM(KAFFIRS) .I hope Mush is not Kafir.

omar162

Salaam,

I agree...Musharaf doesn't really like Bush and is only cooperating w/ the U.S. so the U.S. doesn't attack Pakistan. Can you believe what it would be like if bush attacked Pakistan and Afghanistan at the same time? I think Musharaf did what he needed to do protect his country - whatever that means.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Salaam,

I agree...Musharaf doesn't really like Bush and is only cooperating w/ the U.S. so the U.S. doesn't attack Pakistan. Can you believe what it would be like if bush attacked Pakistan and Afghanistan at the same time? I think Musharaf did what he needed to do protect his country - whatever that means.

WaAlaikumussalaam,

Ahan, USofA dude, I think you living in USA dont know a damn thing about Busharraf and why is he called "Busharraf". The biggest problem in Pakistan now is Busharraf and you picturing him as a protector. How ironic. You better
keep mum if you dont get the full news.

If you are not Pakistani then better get opinion of your Pakistani brothers.
If you are Pakistani then better get opinion of you Pakistani brothers who are living in Pakistan, or who at least read Pakistani newspapers regularly.

FYI, Pakistan is at the lowest of its being cheap and worthless status. Any country can bomb our land anybody can pick of men and never even tell where are they, and the government will be fully co-operative.

If handing of dozens of men to America is to save the life of rest of Pakistani, then can I ask why our Prophet (SAW) did "Bayt-e-Ridhwan"?? Why Muhammad Bin Qasim attacked India just upon the call of few people being oppressed?

According to Hadith, (meaning): Muslims will be in great number just before Judgmentday, but they will be worthless, anybody could beat them and insult them. Why? because they will love the life of this world and hate death.
Musharraf is a good example of such worthless trash.

Wassalaam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother virtualeye!
you said "Musharraf is a good example of such worthless trash" and you forgot to add "and those who follow him and consider him as their savior"
Wassalam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamu alaikum brother virtualeye!
you said "Musharraf is a good example of such worthless trash" and you forgot to add "and those who follow him and consider him as their savior"
Wassalam

Pardon me for that, :D

I hereby declare that Busharraf followers are worse than Busharraf.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

I will not say much about him and his likes but what Allah SWT said,

And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allâh may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves. (52)
[Al-Ma'eda]

MOSABJA

I dont like MUSH. BUT THATS WHAT CNN SAYS.

I think this documentary is to pressurize MUSH to do MORE.Which he is not able to do because of ISLAMIC ELEMENTS within ESTABLISHMENT and ARMY.

He killed many innocent people in WAZIRISTAN and was forced to make deal not because of his DOUBLE GAME(what CNN says) but because no one in ARMY was willing to fight WAZIRIS .First time ever ORDER DEFIANCE happened in the Army in 60 years.

I think MUSH should realize that KAFFIRS will not be satisfied with him so he should change his policies.
More over at the time of 911 he might have an excuse of siding with AMERICA in WAR ON TERROR as Pak Nuc capability was not ENHANCED .
But now as PAK has CRUISE MISSILES and fully capable of threatening INDIA ISRAEL in case of WAR . SO
THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR MUSH TO SUPPORT US.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2:
their next target is pakistan. iran is their behind_the_curtain riend,and america will never attack iran.iran serving america in afghanistan,iraq and pakistan.*!*!*!*!e do not speak a word against either bushi or mushi.