R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well bro get ready for the sixth round read what bro bukhari said:
    There will be another fight between the brothers and sister,
    The next battle will be called: "The Battle of Uhud" (Guess they are really angry).
    Get Alerted, it may start any moment later.
    :( u sad???
    man...he had to goooooo!!! his tym is overrrr!!! I took him to the grave....."tears" lo0o0l
    kidding!! I found this new avi and it looked cute:D more lyk *girly* if u kno wat I mean!!:D so.....yea!:D
    anywho, dont worri....the monkey is still in the house!!!!!:D
    Ps/ wen I said *he* I was talking abt the monkey.....didnt wanna be seen ***CONFUSINGGG*** lo0ol
    aaammm, it's not really a word.....but we cud add to the dictionaryyy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D with the *crazzzy newly invented words section* lo0ol
    that wud be awesome right?:D
    HUH??!!! you are a sister....BIZZARREEEEE!!!!lo0o0o0ol

well,,,,,:D
    yea I neva heard of a girl named Ricky???? Rachel yea BUT not Ricky??? anywho........ in ur profile it says ***MALE***.....well, that could be, u have chosen the wrong gender?? lo0o0ol, I am kidding!!! but hey,,,, u busteddddddddd, coz ur profile says it all,, plus others wrote, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>BROTHER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. in your VM!!!! so I was CORRECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:D:D:D:D:D
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
    lo0ol, my avater, it's awesomely cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee:D that monkey laughes like me:D we're kinda twinss>>>:D
    take care brother RICKYYYY:D
    PS/ I soo like ur name:D
    RICKYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allah hafiz now and alwaysss!:D:D:D:D
    Assalamu Alaikummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

jazakaAllah khair for the add dear brother( I think u r a bro since ur name is ricky, if Iam wrong do forgive me)
    I hope u doing well....
    take care and keep smillling!!!
    Allah hafiz now and alwaaayssssss!!!:D
    see u aroundddddddddddddd!!!!
    and btw, the thread u made abt fav lecturers,, u beat me to the punch for that!lo0o0ol
    I was thinking of making one lyk that but I neva got the chance...lo0o0l
    kinda busy these dayssss!!!
    sorrry for the rant...I tend to talk alottt!!!!especially these days coz I missed TTi famillyyy ALOTTT!
    well, Iam stopping!
    take gud care!!
    wasalamu Alaikum!!!
    Yes brother may Allah (SWT) grant us all the very highest stage of Jannah. I guess it wouldn't be a problem for all of us to recognise each other should we reach Jannah. I believe Allah (SWT) would make it known to us.
    Walai kum salam warahmatullah brother, hope you are in the very best of health and high state of imaan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…