Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• May Allah swt be with you every step that you take,
    May HE guide you with each decision you make,
    May HE help you when life gets rough,
    May HE lift you when you've had enough,
    May HE protect you when you fall,
    May HE hear you when you call,
    May all your duas be accepted,
    May you always be in Allah swt's loving hands.

Ramadan Mubarak
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥

wat i can see from my pic is tat a men bow himself to god, not a girl..LoL..anyway ur birthday today isnt.. so better bow urself to Allah n say Alhamdunnillah wit sincere heart coz u able to live thru till now...mashallah ...Allahuakbar
    well..seem economy is bad and job hard to get nowdays plus i also VERY interest in business, then the only path i can choose is to do a business with my fren who also committed to start our joint venture, seem bad luck for me graduating in this turmoil situation but i glad Allah show me true path that suit with my interest tat i dont even think doin bout it since from beginning..Oh FYI am BRO not SIS...LoL...sory for late notice heheh
    i m 18 years old and studying in college..........Masahllah i took humainties group .......
    take care
    I just study locally LoL at UMP, last time am also appllied scholarship but didnt get, but who care now am finished study and about graduating this coming October. But i do hope tat u can pursue ur interest in studying in uk inshallah...
    Asalamalikum sister
    how r u? n whats going on these days?..

jazakallah khair
    ur sister in islam
    LoL am live malaysia too, guess u not read my public profile..but i hav finished my electrical degree and now interest in opening business, u got sponsor from wat to go uk or maybe u just using ur own money, if tat so sure u rich girl...heheh..gudluck luck for study and insyallah u will success one day
    I am going to study accountancy and finance. Hope to go UK to further my studies Insya Allah. I live in Msia. how bout u?
    Me almost finish study LoL...i convo this coming october, so wat course u gonna take?whre u live actually?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…