AmeliaJohnson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im so sorry to hear that. *hugs*
    Remember, it IS to Allah that we belong and we have to return to him.

Reminds me of this story I was once read. There was this learned man and his beloved wife passed away. He was too upset and couldn't bare this pain of being so far apart, and no matter just HOW much people tried to console him, it wouldn't help him. So a lady heard of this man and asked the people if she could meet him because she wanted to ask him a question. So the people were like "he doesnt want to meet anyone" *blah blah blah* but in the end she goes to see him. So anyway, she asks him that one of her neighbours gave her some jewelery to borrow. Now she has had it in HER possession for a long period of time and she asked if she should return it cos the rightful owner had asked for it. So this man replies yes, of course. So she answers to this reply, "the way that this jewelery was amanah to someone else, you wife was the amanah of Allah and he wanted her back"
    asalam u alaikum,
    inna lilahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon....sister its so sad to hear this.but you are not alone suffering this.....i and many other sisters and brothers are with you in same boat.
    remember that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala loves you 70 times more than your mother....you have lost one mother but you still have someone who loves you more than 70 mothers could do and he is hai ulla yamut.inshallah he will give you patience and will protect you from hardships of life more than your mother could do.
    May Allah give you strenghth and understanding. Your umm is not gone yet inshallah, but you do know from Allah we come and to Allah we shall return. I ask Allah to make this a time of ease for ur umm and may she return to him on the sural tal mustaqueen.AMEEN. take care sis
    Assalamu alykum sister Amina. :)

Jazakallahu khair for accepting the friend invite. May allah swt grant your mother shifah very soon. ameen.

take care.
    your brother.

wa alykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
    alhamdullah it was good :) alhmdullah I am with my family therefore it was enjoying ;)
    but school started and that means busy and tiring days started as well :p
    Assalamu'alaykum
    Hey sis, how are? so how about with ur family now? nice to know.
    may Allah Subhanahu wata'ala unite us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…