Nayyararsi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aslam o alaikum brother
    the thread has been closed :) but jazakAllah khair for making it InshALlah lets all make duas Pakistan win - ameen
    ok I think I've to clear my PMbox ^_^

well read this hadeeth :

“The halal is clear and the haram is clear. Between the two there are doubtful matters concerning which people do not know whether they are halal or haram. One who avoids them in order to safeguard his religion and his honor is safe, while if someone engages in a part of them he may be doing something haram, like one who grazes his animals near the hima (the grounds reserved for animals belonging to the King which are out of bounds for others’ animals); it is thus quite likely that some of his animals will stray into it. Truly, every king has a hima, and the hima of Allah is what He has prohibited. So Beware, in the body there is a flesh; if it is good, the whole body is good, and if it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt, and behold, it is the heart.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

May Allah be with you , I always pray for all the Islamic countries :)
    then its not funny :D.. u knw when i saw ur name ..nayyararsi ..i was like oo madrasi .:lol: .. hope u dont mind bro :) ... jazakallah khair for clarifying
    asslaam alikum akhi .. how r u ...bro wats the meaning of nayyararsi.. sowwie but this made me laugh :)
    Wa'alykum Salaam dear BROTHER, :)

Jazak Allah for Eid wishes; and ameen upon the duas. I wish the same for you and your family as well.
    How did your Eid go? Good na, bhai?
    Wa'salaam
    Salam Alekum sister
    Jazaki Allah Khair 4 the wonderful message.. Wish u the same too InshAllah... Eid Mubarak 2 u and ur family :)
    take care
    Assalam-o-alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
    Brother Ameeeen to ur dua! InshaALLAH brother the sacrifices of our muslim brothers n sisters in Kashmir will never go wasted! Don't worry brother ALLAH (SWT) is with us n this d great power which muslims have...ALLAH (SWT) will surely help us!
    And my dear brother b happy coz i cannot enjoy my eid day when my brother is sad...:girl3:

Have a blessed eid :)
    Fee amaanALLAH
    Asslam'u Alykum sister,

How you doing? Hope you having good time, Insha'Allah.

May Allah accept your fasts. Ameen.
    Wa'salaam
    Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…