N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asalama Alekium sister, how are you doing abayo., you know I went to africa to visit family thats why u don see me at school, u thought I was skiping ah? lol kkkk..anyways i am back now, I will see you after the winter break inshallah
    Wasalaam sister.
    Alhamdulilah. Things have been good at my end. Yes its been really long. I have been much on TTI lately. I have a hectic schedule for college. So im occupied most of the time.
    Thanks for ur dua sister. I hope everything else is Fantastic at ur end. What abt ur studies ? Do let me know more abt urself. Take care sis.
    Salaam. I love you for Allah's sake =)
    Walaykum Asalaam Beloved sister.
    Alhamdulillah, things are good at my end. How abt u ?
    Sis, thank u soo much for ur message. It made my day. Hope everything else is good at ur end.
    Take care, Salaam
    i am samirah sis
    nic to meet u
    nd the sahabi is sa'ad ibn abi waqas...i think
    ya insha'Allah i hop am rightt sis
    found frm sooru min hayati yahaba...tht book
    tc sis
    wasalamu alaikum
    Assalamu Alaikum sis
    howw u doing?
    i hope you doin well
    ummm jazakillahu khair for the add...appreciated
    so ya...nic 2kno u :)
    wasalamu alaikum
    Wa'alaykum salaam

I dont think u added me hun, i didnt get no notification. When you add me, make sure you write its you in the message lol :D

ill PM u mine again inshaAllah.

TC love u more

Missed u a lot X
    Wassalam :)
    Wa'alaykum salaam

Im sorry but i dont know the answer to your question. maybe somebody else could help you out. :)

Hve u added me over on MSN then? I dont remember adding you so did you add me/. :)

Take care dalrin
    Love you always

Wassalaam :)
    wa'alaykum salaam habibtii!

Alhumdulillah am well and u? :)
    Sis man! u always beat me :p have you added me on msn?
    wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sis,
    yesss Alhamdulillah everything is goin smooth and fine with me
    what about u sis?howz life?
    hope all's good
    take care
    Keep :)ing
    wa'alaykum salaam

Sorry sis, i dont like to be on msn too much nowadays, none the less i've added you. :)

Take care hun, miss you soo very much :(
    inshaAllah we'll keep in touch through email? that would be great

TC
    Love you
    Wassalaam
    Allaicumu Sallam dear sister

Thank you so much for remembering me and asking about me. I am fine Allhamdullilah. Busy with college and eager to gain more knowledge. Today I went to mosque and it was beautifull like always. Same feeling of being so close to Allah and seeing so many Muslims praying on one place gives life to your heart once again.

But how about you dear sister. How are you and your familly??? I hope you all are fine.

Jazzak Allah khair once again

May Allah bless you always.Ameen

I love you for the sake of Allah:hearts::hearts::hearts:

:wasalam:
    Alhamdullilah great to know everything is going well for you,Alh\mdullilah me and family well sis. Lol life is going very slow for me this year don`t know why.... maybe due to recession.

I am glad its Friday got the weekends ahead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…