P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• walaikum salam
    Alhumdulilah im good Ukhti, and JazakAllah khair please remember me in your duas with good words.

walaikum salam
    Shaheer
    Wa'alaykumsalaam!! :)

Trust me, you would rather sound serious than a fool like me :p

Im glad you enjoyed the meal hun :) Put on weight? Well thats good mashaALlah. You look ever so cute! And now when we go highcross with Sammi you guys wont be having laughing fits! :p *You knwo what I'm talking about missy!*

You too take care.

Uhibbuki fillaah!
    *hugs*

Wassalaam
    Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Asma, how have you been? Sorry it's been so long, I've gotten pretty busy these days (being in a boarding school for the most of the week these past months). I hope everything is going great for you and all our other brothers and sisters on TTI, Wallahi I wish I could come back here, :( I miss the company of all of you, Subhanallah I'm happy that Allah (SWT) gave me such beautiful brothers and sisters like you guys, and I hope that one day, Inshallah (SWT), I'll return back home and spend time with all of you again, Inshallah.

I have to go right now, but I hope that this message was of benefit to you, Inshallah. :)

Assalamamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Asma :)

PS: Please also give my Salams to the another brothers and sisters please. Jazakillah Kyran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA-q3XNote8
    you're so weird :p why dont you just ask me face to face? LOL.

Come donwstairs sis lol

Love you,
    your coffee is getting cold! LOL

Mwah!
    haha, you're back home now :p

BTW, you sound HILARIOUS when you say kanjoos LOL

Love you

Wassalaam X
    inshallah :)
    hehe :D omg u have no idea how happy that makes me i love kids lol :p im so excited i can only imagine u lol ur probably jumping up and down Mashallah :) thats really really awesom news :)
    May Allah (swt) bless them with a beautifull, religious child and bring more and more happiness to their lives - ameen :)
    walaikum salam (peace be upon you too )
    yea not busy i would say just things are out of order not in a good place inshallah everything will be fine soon.

Alhumdulilah things are good with u :) how is ur bro and sister in law?
    u take care as well :)
    walaikum salam

yea sorry dont get to get online as much as before, hope everything is well inshallah taala with the blessing of Allah (swt)
    take care
    walaikum salam and no worries
    HelloOooO MisSsSsyy!

Sup man? :)
    Damn i mised you by a couple of minutes lol. You just signed out a few minutes a go lol.

guess what?!
    My arm almost caught fire the other day!. Allahu Akbar. Lucky I'd rolled my sleeves up and i just about moved my arm in tym. I duno how man.

Im really bored lol. I have 2 pieces of c/w to hand in tmrw and i aint even started it. *BTW i wanted to txt u but ppl these days cnt be botherd to reply cos it charges them :p:p You're so cheap man LOL. kidding* :D hahaha. love u really ;)

Tc
    Hope u sleep tyt!

Wassalaam
    walaikum salam

Inshallah sis she is a wonderful girl May Allah (swt) bless her in every prospect of her life - ameen
    Asalamu'alaykum sister :)
    Your Asma's friend, right? if I may introduce myself :SMILY149:
    MashaAllaah the sister told me that your a revert to Islam :) Just wanted to send my greetings sis, and may Allaah bless you and guide you and your family. Take care sis :SMILY259:
    Missing you hun :'(

I really wish u didnt have to go.
    All the best to Adrian n Zatasha. may Allah bless them in their marriage.

Be happy always, and dont worry about anything, you'll be fine.
    and im just a call away inshaAllah.

Wassalaam
    wa alaykumu salaam sis

ameen to your dua. JazaakiLlahu khayran

May Allah bless you always.

wa salaamu alaykum
    Assalamu Alykum Sister.

Jazakallahu Khairan for letting me know about Asmaa's situation. May Allah SWT bless you. Ameen.

Wa Alykum Salaam. :D:D:D:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…