Muslimah-S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww my Dear Sister, you made my night! Assalamualaikum :)

Thank you so much! I wish you too a very fulfilled and properous year ahead, full of Barakah and success. Happiness and smiles in every step. The fulfilment of every dream and achievement of every goal and the contentment of your eye. I wish for you nothing less than satisfaction of your heart in every step of your life and that too from within.

Fi Amanillah, your Sister, Mesbah :)
    AsslamUAlaikum dear sis,

I pray to Allah for you to be in the best of health and Eman. Masha Allah your posts are really good and thought provoking.

Are you familiar with Alkauthar UK?

Wa Alaikum Salam wrwb
    salamualaikum sister how are you? hows life? Allah give you abundant reward for all the hadeeths you post. just wondering, what part of the Uk are you from?
    Assalaamu'alaykum dear Sis,

I have not been in TTI for quite some time. And you have a new nick now. That is nice, mashaAllaah.

Take care! :)
    Asalam Aleekum sister,

Yeah long time no see.....How have u been? insha allah you are in the best of health and eman...

p.s ofcourse i remember u....

salam,
    heheheh...............i kno i kno sis are kinda more closer ans sincere.:biggrin:
    i'm in good health alhumdulillah.inshallah i'll continue,keep up the good work sis it's really great to do something great:tongue:

sorry about no reference........it's surah alhusher aya third from the last.sorry i forgot the real number.wait lemme check.:confused:

yeah it's 22>:)
    :salam2:sister.:)

jazakallahkhaira for the friend thing ...................but i'm sorry i just can't BEAR to be your friend....................................coz i am your SISTER:tongue:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaawww hun!!!! :D:D:D:D

oh sorry "wa Alaikum salaam wr wb"
    but that was soo sweet wallahi!!:D:D:D
    I love that E-card!!:D:D:D
    iam rushin in n out here coz iam abt to do *last min EID shopping* ahahaha
    Eid Mubarak to u too dear siss:D:D
    loe u loveu alwayssssssssssssssss:D:D:D:D:D
    و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
    Thanks so much sweetie , that's really a kind of you :)
    Wa alaykum Salaam Dear Sister,

Thanks so much for that. Indeed they are very Blessed. May Allah accept all our Ibadah InshaAllah. May Allah reward you for the share.

Fee Amanillah,

~Mesbah :)
    Wa'alykum salam :D

Im sosososoosos sorry for this late reply man :(

Thnx for acceptin ;) JazakAllah khair :D

TC,
    Have a good evening

Wassalaam :):)
    Asslamu alikum;
    Jazaki Allah kol khayr dear sister,may Allah accept from you and us all our good deeds Ameen.

wa Alaikum salaam wr wb :D

ameen to your duas as well dear sister...:D
    aaaaaaaww, makes me smile to know I made u smile hoorrraaaaaaaaaaaaaayy:D:D:D:D:D
    aww i love the verse and the hadith:D how cute is Islam! how merciful is Allah:D subhanaAllah......I love it when I see the love between the believers! it's like super cute:D
    may Allah shade us under His [SWT] Arsh on a day when there is no shade!ameen
    I seen ur pm....and I replied, stay in touch sis......:D:D:D:D
    love love love you filAllah:D
    mwaaahhs n huggiess,
    wasalam
    Walekum Salam sister
    Jazaki Allah Khair 4 that wonderful hadeeth MashAllah..
    May Allah reward u in this world and the hereafter and too Ummah.. Ameen InshAllah
    How are u doing sister? Hope things are well InshAllah :D
    take care sweety :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…