fada_all
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ***When you need it the most, when you think you have nowhere to go .... look yourselfe in the chambers of my soul ...this is your refuge ... if you can not find ... just look up into the sky .... there are clouds of our memories where my soul is resting...****
    assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my special sister Khadijah

How is life going on Ukhti? LOOOOOOONG without hearing from you. I hope you and your husband are doing great with the will of Allah.

Also how is family and everything? Please convey my very special salaams to your husband. Tell him that a brother from Maldives sent his salaams. :) :) :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    Alhumdulillah I'm well too. Aww I missed you too! Alotttt!

Sister, I hope Allah gives you a child soon InshaAllah. I saw in one of your replies that you are waiting for a child...don't give up hope my dear sister, Allah knows what you want and He will give it to you InshaAllah because He cares. Just keep making dua...and you're in my duas :tti_sister:
    I love youuu!
    :hearts:
    wa alikum salamo allahi wa rahmatuhu taala wa barakatauh

im fine al hamduliallah and my family too masha allah taala
    jazakai allah khiran katiran katiran ulhti my allah swt protect you with his wide mercy and guide you to the right path and make al firdaous al aa'la your place in al jannah ameennnnnnnnnn

me too i love from my heart for the sake of allah swt wa taala
    my allah swt accept all your dou'a ukhtiii and forget all your sins ameennnnnnnnnn

please don't frget me in your dou'a ukhtii whenever you remmeber me me too insha allah taala
    i hope for you every thing good in life and all muslims
    astawdi3oki allah alladi la to7sa wa dai3oho

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuhu
    ur sis khadijah
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu my beloved sister.

How are you?? How is your life and your family?? I really pray to Allah that everything is well for you Inshallah,and that you are in the good state of health and eman.:hijabi:

Please forgive me dear sister, for not asking for you earlier. I keep duas for you from all my heart.

I love you for the sake of Allah.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

take care

May Allah bless you and protect you always.

wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa baarkatuhu
    wa'alaikumusalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear sister

I a sorry for the very late reply. I had been away from TTI family for so long and just couldnt handle it any more. So came to this cyber cafe' today just to visit my family. :)

Alhamdhulillah I am fine and my family too. How is everything at your end ukhti?
    jazakiAllahu khair for remembering me. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    salaam sis,
    hw r u????????????
    its been such a long time since i last heard from u....
    evrythin f9???
    May Allah bless u wid the best health n wealth*wink*
    wasalaam
    n khuda hafiz..
    salam alikum

jazak allah khir katir dear sister
    ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to yiour dou'aaaaaaaa
    and aid mubarak
    may allah accept our good deeds and forgive our bad ones
    ya Allah free the muslim prisoners around the world
    السلام عليكم كيف حالكم احبائي في الله عيد مبارك سعيم
  • Loading…