M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In Pakistan, I come from a small town called Pirmahal near Toba Tek Singh.

Here? Manchester. You reside in London?
    Ham bhi sab theek hain, Alhamdulillah. I'm a Pakistani originally, or you meant city of Pak?
    walaikum salam

Bhai JazakALlah khair for ur wshes, bus duaon mein yad rakha karein,
    Inshallah taala :) no accidents
    Assalamu Alaikum,
    Thanks for EID wishes. I'm sorry for replying late. Belated EID wishes to you and your family.

May ALLAH SWT grant you the best in this world and in the Akhira. Ameen

Wassalam
    assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I know its too late to greet now. So just wanted to thank you for remembering me in your greet list Akhi.

Please keep me in your du'as. I am in one of the most difficult time faced in life.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    Asslam'u Alykum Wa'rehmatullah,

Khayar Mubarak, akhi. :) May Allah bestow His best blessing upon you and your family also.

Wa'salaam
    Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh

Eid Mubarak! Thank you for the post! I had a blessed one with my family alhamdu lillaah!
    Salaamalaikum Akhi..

Eid Mubarak to you & your family :)... Jazakallah for the lovely dua. Ameen to your duas.

May Allah swt keep you and your family in his protection and guidance always. Ameen
    Ameen!...may Allah grant you the same and then some akhi...shukran for hte kind dua'as..and Eid Mobarak

wassalam
    ASAK,
    Jazakallahuma khair for your wishes. I'm sorry for replying late. I was bit busy and did not happen to visit this site so often last week. Hope you had a nice time with your near and dear ones on Eid.
    thanks for dropping by.

Wasslam
    brother wa alaykum salam wr wb,

thank you for the eid mubarak wish, it is too late for me to wish you now.

hope you are very well brother, both health and eman in sha Allaah. :)
    wa alaykum assalam , may Allah give you and your fams, the best in this life and more so in the hereafter and protect you from the greatest fitnah of this life, Ameen
    peace :)
    Wa'alykum Salaam brother,

Jazak Allah for Eid wishes; and ameen upon the duas.
    How did your Eid go? Good na, bhai? :)
    Wa'salaam
    Walaikumasalam my brother, Eid Mubarak to you too! -ameen-JazakAllah khair- :)

May Allah also bless your Eid and fill it with happiness and prosperity for you and your family!! -ameen-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…