Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatu

how r u dear akhi and how is ur family...how is ur imane too

may allah guide us all to the right path ameeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

ur sister khadijah
    Wa 'Alaykum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Could you please clarify:
    1. Are you having problem in uploading pictures as attachments or just inserting in the posts.
    2. Is it with only with certain picture formats (like jpeg etc)or all of them ?
    Wa 'Alaykum As Salaam Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
    assalamo alaikom

I apologize akhi..I completely missed that one..I am sorry if I caused you any inconvenience..I did delete this one as well..and jazaka Allah khair for bringing it to my attention

wassalam
    wa alaikom assalam wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh akhi

I have deleted both posts of yours in that thread so no trace of them is remenant...the best learners are those who realize the mistakes they make and put them into their perspective so they avoid them in the future..do not be so harsh on yourself akhi..and baraka Allaho feek for your intention

wassalam
    wa alaikum salaam,
    may Allah help u brother. ur posts have been very motivating. you are in our dua's inshallah.
    Asslam'u Alykum,

I hope and pray, brother, you are doing well. Insha'Allah. May Allah keep you in His Protection and shelter.

Insha'Allah, you and your family had a good Eid this year. :)

Wa'salaam
    Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb brother,

May Allah (SWT) ease your situation. May something very pleasent and extremely good come out of this apparent sad situation. Facing hardships is the sunnah of all Prophets. I am sure that this difficult situation will bring the best out of you...Nothing remains constant my brother. everything has to change at some point. Difficulties in life provide us the opportunity to be close to Allah SWT.

I do remember you in my dua's and will remember insha Allah.

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said, "Strange is the affair of the Mu'min (the believer), verily all his affairs are good for him. If something pleasing befalls him he thanks (Allah) and it becomes better for him. And if something harmful befalls him he is patient (Saabir) and it becomes better for him. And this is only for the Mu'mmin." [Muslim]

I have been good Alhamdolillah,

Wa Alaikum Salam wrwb
    *** Eid Mubarak to you ***

Insha’Allah may it be a great Eid filled with health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family and for all the Muslims (Ameen)

Wasalamu alaykum wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu
    salaam alaikum bhai, Eid Mubarak to you and ur whole family. may Allah bless u. :)
    As-salaamu Alaikum Akhi *IbnAdam*- hope you're in the best of health and Iman.
    just passing by to say salaam, And i hope you're benefiting from these "last 10 days" as iam. take care insha'allah
    Assalamu alaikkum :)

Umm...I'm not sure if you could recall this but you've once posted a lil hadith on my wall, and I just read it now :p

Thankxx for the beautiful reminder :) It really made me feel good after reading it :)

Sorry for the LATE LATE reply :):):):)

Tc
    wa alaykum assalam brother,

Jazakallah Khair for the links you provided on Riba and Shares. So basically, for people living in non-muslim countries, all companies deal with riba, so all the shares from those companies are a big *no* for us. Thank you for helping me understand better. Till now I always thought interest from banks are haraam, but all shares are halaal (though, I've never bought a single share in my life). Now I know better. May Allah save us all from Riba and its effects, ameen.

wassalam.
    Assalamualaikum brother,
    You posted about stockmarkets, and I had a question where it says that buying shares is allowed, but not if the company deals with riba. So, say, all the western companies deal with interest, so are those companies allowed?
    Asslam u Alaikum brother,

Can you pls quickly read my post in the following link...and give me your suggestion

Jazak Allahu Khayra
    Your dua'as will be immense treasures..which I may never be able to repay...as I am still in desperate need of ease...life has its ups and downs...but alhamdulillah for everything anyway..I try to remember that my suffering is minimal compared to many out there..but humanness has its downsides..and they take over many times..I ask Allah (swt) to keep all the Muslims (including you and I) away from difficulties..and bestow upon us cloaks of ease and comfort in the dunya and the akhirah..Ameen!

wa alaikom assalam wr wb akhi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…