Frank_H_Smith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salaamalaykum brother Frank,

I hope you are doing well Alhamdulillah.

I haven't seen you on TTI in a while. Hope everything is well with your family and personal health Bi'ithnillah.

Hope to read from you soon Insha Allah.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    :salam2:

Sorry, I have to apologize for being late. I've meant to reply to your messages, but things have kept coming up subhanAllaah. Forgive me for the delay, I'll get to them tomorrow inshaAllaah =)

May Allaah reward you for your patience!

wasalam
    Assalamu'alaikum, I regret that I was unable to atten mosque to declare shahadah because of my eye infection. My eyes hurt terribly and I have been spending most of my time in bed with hot compresses and pain medicine that I take for another problem.

Insha Allah, I will testify at Mosque next week: "la illaha illa 'llah, Muhammadun rasulu 'llah!" for there is no truer statement than this. I look forward to your sharing of knowledge. I have learned and accept tawhid, Qudar, Fitrah, and Taqwa among other things, but I still have much to learn.
    Assalamu'alaikum brother frank, i just wanna say thank you for accepting my friend invite, i hope my miniscule amount of knowledge can be of help to you somehow :)

oh yeah i almost forgot yesterday you go to the mosque to declare shahadah right? how does it go?? maybe you can make a thread about it, it should be interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…