IslamicGirl24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hehehe :lol:looks like exam scars are going tolast for sometime:p

never mind behna ji no problemo;)well i'm fine alm but am about to enter thr crazy zone soon:pyeah examz are drawing nearer wud have to say bye byeTTI:(

ab to aap farig ho naa dua kara behna:)

love you my sis:SMILY252:
    :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:wasalam: wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh:)
    As-salaamu'alaykum'

Hopefully we will do ;)

Tc lovey,
    have a great day and keep smiling!

Wassalaam
    oye walikumsalam jeee oye baalaa baaalaaaaaaaa :p:p :lol:
    u nd me farig@_@ wow yar still cant blive hahahhaha
    yar phone ki line ma koi prob ha will talk to ya on msn okz my shweet lil cuzn :p ;):lol:
    *hug*
    Salam little sis

Sorry for not replying to you sooner.

aameen to you duas

I'm well Alhumdulillah and yourself hun? How have yu been?
    I knwo we dont get a chance to talk now so often and im really sorry about that. Hope you forgive your sis :)

Tc
    Really miss you

Wassalaam
    As-salaamu'alaykum

My grandmother passed away today UK time 8:00am
    Please make dua for her maghfirah.

Wassalaam
    zainab kia hall shal??? yar wanted to knw hws ya doin? all fine na? gud luck fr exams prep and make dua fr me too :)
    LOL anyways, everything is very well now Alhumdulillah! And ya vacations were *sort of* good ;) lol

Heyy I'm missing you again!Come backk soon okay sweetyyyy!! :hearts:

Wasalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :D
    IM BACKKKKKKK!!! WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO MORE HOSPITAL!!!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
    what are you my teacher:p to tel me what to ddo and what not to do :p ;)
    Im fine yar wha bout yew? lolz get well soon thnkfully i dun hve 'em. Yeah here its freeezing too. Naw im not really jealous cuz skol ma aaj kal sai shugal lagta ha ;)
    Eveyone else is fine my abba jan cumin 2moro after a loooooong tym *yayyyyy* :D
    wasalam to zaji. Sorry fr late reply dun come online here much. Cya babex
    Allah hafiz.
    Btw did knw it wz mami'z bday wish her frm us will ya?
    tc xx
    Assalamu aalikum

How are you sister?! Its been reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy long!! I hope everything is good at your end ;)

I missed you alot.
    Take care
    :hearts:
    Wa alaikum as salaaaaaaaaaaammm
    how r u zainiji? wats happening in life?
    well, yup i absolutly fine ALHAMDULILLAH!!! just kinda busy with the new freedom ;)
    life's going sooth Alhamdulillah but i really miss the long hours i used to sit going around TTI!
    u tell me- wassup with u?howz studies?
    take care
    Keep :)ing
    Yeh it snows here a lot. Are you fascinated by snow? aw bless you. MashaAllah. Snows kinda not very exciting for me lol. Maybe when i was a little younger.

It snowed the other night. and its totally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing here. I wear so much clothing lol. I tend to look really chubby :D

So whats new with you ? Hows your fmaily? and studies? going well inshaALlah ;)

Tc hun
    Wassalaam
    MashaALlah good to hear.

Hows my fatttttttuu? :D
    Mishh her :(

Gv her my salaamz n love pls :)

Mwahhhh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…