saifkhan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalaamu Alaikum WR wb....
    ooops... ok ok When people work together for the sake of ALLAH.... H e is sure to help them.....im really blesed to be here in TTI......take care bro.....
    MAY ALLAH TALA PROTECT YOU...........
    ASSSALAAMU ALAIKUM WR WB
    Jazakallhu khair for ur frnd reqeust.... i tried to add u but some thing is going wrong and i could not do it as my net connection had a problem.... im sorry
    Wa Alaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

Alhamdulillah, I am well too with the mercy of Allah, and I hope you are fine too dear brother, and all of your family. Allah test us many times with a loot of hardships, so that we can rely only on Him, and ask help only of Him. And Inshallah clean more our hearts. Allah subahn we teala sais: "And it will successed only the one who clean his soul" ( Surah As Shams, ayah 9) I wish that for you my respected brother, and we all are proud to be one Ummah. Wa baarak Allah feekh for your kindness, and may Allah reword you.

Inshallah when you can, you can reply me dear brother,and is my hapiness for the sake of Allah, if I can advice you on any way.

May Allah keep you happy and with His Blessings and give you all hayr, :hijabi:

May Allah bless you

Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear brother.

I pray you are in the good state of health and eman, and your family also. Baarak Allah feekh for your friendship request.May Allah reword you. :hijabi:

wa allaicoum salam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu
    salam alaykum
    oh no brother alhamdulillah iam from dubai my cousins live there i visit them :lol:
    any ways i love qatar itss soooo peacfull

hmm but dubai is my birth place iam here since 18 yrs :lol: and there is no place like this its a good combination of religion and modern life but :angryblue: modern life manipulates the youth

may Allah guide you to janat al firdous and keep u firm on the sunnah ameen

wasalam
    Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu hope you doing well ALHAMDULLILAH .Here is what you are looking for bro hope you learn much as i do may ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH BLESS IBN KATHIR and sorry i did not answer you at once http://www.tafsir.com
    Wasalaam

All praise is to Allah for guiding us. InshaAllah one day your brothers will understand too, and quit listening to music. Ameen.

Salaam
    As salaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Brother saif im glad Allah gave me the wisdom to guide you and understand your words :) anyways brother please add me as a friend im giving you all me ID's

*Personal Details should not be displayed to all*
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu dear brother

Mashallah, I am very glade you liked dua which I have posted. :hijabi:. I am not sure is this Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s dua, because one my sister friend has shared it with me.And I decide it to share with other sisters and brothers.

May Allah reword you dear brother for reading it,and I pray Allah bless your heart always.ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:
    aslam o alaikum bhai i hope ur well
    i read ur post and answered on Marrriage issue....questions....? , is this really happenning in Pak ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…